Melatonin is fucking based. It calms me down, helps me sleep, and it's easy to get, legally. Who else takes melatonin?

Melatonin is fucking based. It calms me down, helps me sleep, and it's easy to get, legally. Who else takes melatonin?

Attached: melatonin.jpg (1400x1400, 129K)

Its a placebo retard

gabapentin does the trick

No it really isn't

For faggots maybe

Yeah I'm about to take some now and go sleepy night night

I begun taking it a few weeks ago and it has really helped me sleep. It's awesome!

Melatonin and antihistamine for easy sleeping

Examine.com

erryday! but i need 3+ to get tired...

Attached: Resized_20190612_202358.jpg (720x1148, 213K)

I take 2 5mg tablets every night. Either that or getting pissed on alcohol. I have a very bad case of tinnitus, so I really need this shit.

Sleeping pills are way too addictive for me.

fuck off with the purple garbage go yellow today!

Attached: 1560368394176.jpg (1300x871, 326K)

I used to take melatonin, but I built up a tolerance too fast. Some people will say you can't build up a tolerance to it because it's a hormone your brain produces; some people are fucking wrong. I started with 5 mg, and within two months needed 60 mg to even start to feel drowsy, and in the end it fucked with my insomnia more than it helped.

i used to back when i was a neet now i dont even have time for sleep

actually based

I only need one small pill cause I’m skinny as hell.

Purple is the most based color though

Attached: 1C09A6B6-DE96-4030-90F7-D0C2DCE84AAA.png (2000x2000, 11K)

Honestly I've read that even 5mg is too much, although it's one of the smaller doses you can get.

You should really be looking for .5mg and trying to keep it below 3mg total to avoid over-saturating your system and just making things worse.

But people like to buy things with larger numbers so the free market provides.

This thread is now under yellow control.

Attached: 1560374694951.png (465x270, 15K)

I've tried Melatonin like 10+ times with different dosages and it does absolutely nothing.

Every time I've taken this shit I have the craziest dreams that I can wake up from and fall back asleep into

I used to take melatonin that was mint flavored, it was hella dope