If you've got a mental health issue in the UK dont bother trying to get help...

If you've got a mental health issue in the UK dont bother trying to get help. I've been trying for 3 days now and no one will take me seriously. I've spent all morning crying and having panic attacks. Itd be easier to just fucking end it

Attached: 1529092561912.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

changes.org.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ill have to end it now too.

okay. And how does that make you feel?

Attached: 1551329744410.webm (520x480, 1.89M)

niggers

Attached: when i am king by divine right.png (925x256, 162K)

Have you been to your GP?

OP just get prescribed boatloads of dextroamphetamine. They hand it out like candy. My stingy doctors here us the USA of America won't even consider me for amp

>3 days
> Itd be easier to just fucking end it
come on man. shit fucking sucks but just keep in there, it gets better.

Alone and like there is no help
Tried multiple times and they're always fully booked and wont seem to take me seriously when I explain its urgent. Even tried another gp in my town and they had a similar response.

He coming down from his addiction to sucking dicks

I've always needed help. It's just in the pat few days I've actually tried to get it I now feel worse than I did before.

>Eat a bunch of junk food
>Like a fuckload of crappy junk food
>Drink a whole 2L of prune juice
>Take off your shirt and pantsu
>Go running wild in the streets and make sure to hit a crowded area where a bunch of CCTV camera can clearly see you
>Wait til the kraken awakens
>Go running around people while diorrheaing everywhere whilst running and yelling HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>over and over
>When the shitstorm subsides, fall flat in your shit puddle and make a shit angel like you would do when it’s winter
>Sing Electric Six - Gay bar
If that doesn’t get you help, then your country is truly fucked
And you’re going to be covered in your own feces

>Tried multiple times and they're always fully booked and wont seem to take me seriously when I explain its urgent.
Tell them you're having suicidal thoughts. You'll get seen

I was hoping for something less drastic.

If you were going to end it you'd have done it by now.

Keep on with your attention seeking and nobody will listen to you at all.

Instead, take a hefty dose of man the fuck up and do something interesting or productive with your life and get the attention that way instead of being a whiny cunt about it.

You took the simple route
>ACCESS DENIED
when this occurs, extreme times call for extreme measures

This sort of attitude is why suicide is rising. Men cant get help because of cunts like you with a silly attitude.

Surely threanting suicide or self harm would be just as effective.

Oh come on, don’t act like this wouldn’t work equally
Plus he’d go down in UK and internet history as a bloody fucking legend

Im sure itd be too effective.

Completely untrue. Men who genuinely need help get it. Men who can't motivate themselves into a better frame of mind or life and act up to get attention (not actual suicidal people) are completely different and all they do is end up draining vital services for those who genuinely need it.

Perhaps the OP needs to give a bit more context about their personal/social circumstances and general lifestyle (exercise, diet, etc) for us to understand and give actual genuine help if that's what they do need, but it certainly doesn't come across like they do. It comes across as a demotivated cocksocket wallowing in self-pity.

Speaking from experience btw. I learned the hard way that no cunt will listen to you if you're pining for attention.

live for yellow

Attached: 1CD1830E-2934-448E-B419-73E00CEACB47.jpg (1200x1200, 148K)

Attached: 98CEB744-2139-4923-ACB7-D53096F030C7.gif (500x250, 1000K)

Exactly you dont know. I've know someone of the healthiest and happiest people to try and kill themselves, as well as some of the lowest. It effect everyone.

if you need someone to talk to mate im going through something similar. where in the uk lad?

Stoke on trent/Staffordshire matey. Wbu? (OP here)

Hey OP try other groups in your area like Mind or even samaritans. If you don't want to talk look for support groups online. One thing you DO need is distraction so GO FOR A WALK somewhere busy even if it's just to the shops. I was similar and yes, counselling took a while to get on but now I'm significantly better

They cannot help you anyway.

go to the budapest summit.

siteam

spirituality(paradigmes)
identity
technique
e translated to english( ability)
a trabslated to english (behavior
m translated to english enviroment.

Change what you belive and what you think about yourself.

The rest will follow.

if I had two hours with you I would change you.

you would cry.

you would wake up.

you would be who you were ment to be.

the journey continues.

Attached: 1398338748787.jpg (1920x1200, 1.94M)

Sounds a bit pretentious

either go to vipassana meditation retreat. it is free.

or

Join a decent pickup community. social prime is best.

I promise you your mental issues will melt.

you have nothing to lose

You probably are afraid of losing something you don't have to begin with.

Bullshit lad. I'm from stoke and can get help ezpz. You tried the shelton walk in? The help you'll get is shit and the gp will just give you some leaflets and for some mental wellbeing charity.
changes.org.uk/
Try get in contact with these. I didn't like the way they operate but you might find it helpful

Maybe it's just because I'm from a small town. I live more in the Staffordshire side. Not really near shelton/Hanley and that general area. Cheers for the advice though mate.

Context on Henderson?

>Peterson

Lots of options here - don't give up:
www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/mental-health-helplines/