What is the most disrespectful place you either defecated or urinated in? Stories and did you ever get caught?

What is the most disrespectful place you either defecated or urinated in? Stories and did you ever get caught?

Attached: UZewa2P.jpg (3024x4032, 982K)

I pissed on the steps of a church.
I feel it necessary to mention I'm a female so it isnt exactly a swift action to do lol

One time whwn I was like 14 I was walking back from Carl's Jr with my friend and this guy washing his car calls us faggots for no reason so we just were like ok bud... I shit in a huge cup and then pissed in it.I went back and threw it all over his clean car lol good times.good revenge

yeah most homeless tweekers like you do piss where ever...

ANYTIME I go into a single use bathroom, I piss ALL over the walls, on the toilet paper, on the floor, into the trashcan, if it's in the restroom I try to get it in my spray.

Sometimes the mom and pop places have that wicker basket stand with magazines, yup, I soak them.

Idk why I do it. No, not sexual. Because I can. No one can catch me. If someone goes in after me I can just say "Ya man I saw that, isn't that gross. That wasn't me."

There's no way to stop me. There's no way to catch me. Even if you installed a hidden camera, what are you going to do, show people you installed a hidden cam?

Thoughts on this? Lol? Am I the only one?

My family owns a summer house on the lake that we close at the end of each season. One year when I was a kid when we were opening it up for the summer I shit on the neighbors walkway leading to their back deck. The reason was we hadent turned the water on yet for me to use the toilet.

You're a horrible person and if I ever run into you I would kick the shit out of you and use your clothes to clean it

Technically it was my neighbors lawn, but I shat in my shorts wrestling. Ran down my leg when they weren't looking. Gross walking home, but once i cleaned up I laughed for days about it

"if I ever run into you."

See, that's the thing, you never will. There's NO way to know it's me. That's why I do it.

Sometimes, I open up the toilet paper holder and piss on all 6 refill rolls.

When my girlfriend broke up and she wanted her coffeemaker back I took a piss in the water tank and also jacked off innit, then I let it boil trough and gave it back to her.
She and her new guy use the coffeemaker until this day, having no clue.

Attached: goblin.jpg (174x272, 14K)

That's what all people think when they are doing shit society shuns. Like the loli folder on you're computer, this too will come to light when you least expect it.

u must be fun at partys, i bet you have 0 real friends

You are the yellow pee pee monster!!

>the loli folder on you are computer.
Shit boys, with an intelect like this on tha case, we're all fucked!

Just you

Wasmt homeless user haha.

Just drunk walking back from a club and I couldnt wait

Lol

>In a Starbucks toilet, but I'm sure it ruined their day.

So I wanted to fuck with this Starbucks (one, it's Starbucks, two the workers there are pricks) so I went in the men's room and realized the water line is exposed. (proper commercial toilets don't do this) So I turned off the water, flushed the toilet so the bowl and tank was empty, and then took a huge, fat smelly shit. With no water to contain the smell it's extra bad, and add skid marks galore. Nasty.

I leave the bathroom and I sit down and dick around on my phone. Shortly a dude goes in the bathroom, but then quickly comes back out. Talks with clerks. One goes in and again comes out pretty damn quick. I couldn't stay for much longer, but I'll bet they couldn't figure out why the toilet didn't work and had to call a plumber.

Fuck em.

Attached: Cerealbubblepipe..jpg (245x271, 18K)

I pissed in the ice machine in a church.

I've never defecated anywhere inappropriate other than the woods on a road trip, however I have encounter someone who has and I'll tell the story. I'm not green texting.

When I was 8 I lived in upstate NY. There is a place called Thompson Park and in the center there is a massive wooden castle playground for kids with all kinds of cubbies and forts etc. I climbed down through a tunnel that led to the bottom of a slide and instead of taking the ladder I crawled up the slide into an enclosed castle like fort and buried my hand into a MASSIVE pile of warm shit. There was a man sitting in the corner of the fort doing something and I darted out of there with my shit hand. Went back to my dad and washed my hand at a water spout. Pops went in to confront the man shortly after but he was gone.

Thompson Park is beautiful and nothing terrible has ever happend there that I know of. But I had many odd situations there as a kid. Kids panties in the public bathroom stall, another pair in a random cubby in the wood fort. I live in florida now and took a trip back home for the first time in 10 years back in 2016. My mom and I visited Thompson Park while visiting and we walked up to the fort to check it out. On our way back down to the car through the picnic area there was a pair of kids panties laying on the ground. Seriously, what the fuck.

Attached: thompson park.jpg (618x346, 50K)

When I was like 15 at a camping ground with some family and got drunk then decided to take a massive shit in the public restroom sink

i came on this one dudes pillow cause he was a cunt , and also i pissed all over a public bathrooms faucet knobs cause i didnt like the people there

Nice.

I was addicted to painkillers and hadn't shit for 2 weeks. I had been kicked out of my parents house because I was a loser. Spent a few nights in my truck. I went into a McD and left a 20" baseball bat sized turd covered in blood from my tearing anus. it was sticking up out of the water touching the seat. Flushing did nothing to that ultra dry knobby log. I walked out and sat my toilet paper stuffed bleeding anus on a stool near the bathroom and just watched as mulitple employees eventually went in to somehow either remove or break up my loaf. They were bringing in the mop buckets and everything so it must have been a disaster.

I never ordered anything and eventually left.

I know mma years of wrestling and boxing the works I would beat the shit out of you if I caught you turn you in as a sex offender with a bullshit story.

In my girlfriend's mouth. Being serious

Did she enjoy it?

People feel bad when you say gross shit like that you're not even trash or a faggot at this point.

Somebody literally just said that.

Tits or gtfo

Some people were worshipping an abandoned statue to Mary and told me not to disrespect it.
I pissed on it

I do that sometimes too lmao. I piss in the seat,walls the toilet paper and piss on the floor. It’s so funny to do idk why lmao

If you are who I think you are I'm literally thinking about paying you a visit at work

Attached: 1558053845491.png (1200x960, 1.04M)

Nice man, I actually wanna try pissing on my girl. I think she would go for it.

My dads plumbing truck. One day it was there, the next day it wasn't. He never said anything.

You'd get along with her.

Attached: Emma Pees in my car.webm (1280x720, 483K)

I wated my life to tell dis sttory

before we leaving school into life we had to clean up our desks, everyone. The day before the cleaning I hide in the classroom. Found washing-up liquid who was yellow, it emptied by half and pissed in it. The day after= I grab dat whasing piss and walk around the school and distributed my piss all over the desks(teacher too) and every other thing who can "get dirty" in the school

one of my bests prank ever , thanks 4 listen
Heres the 23cock guy

i was 16 yo

In a barbers chair.

I was like 9 and to scared to ask where the bathroom is, so I pissed my pants a bit.

Attached: 1515839256401.jpg (320x330, 14K)

Attached: 1559635481891.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Pissed on a homeless nigger once.
It was like 4pm in the morning, I really couldn't fucking hold it and started pissing near the fence of a private home. There were bags of trash next to where I was discharging like pic.
The fuckin bags covered a nigger hobo whom was sleeping right next to them.
It was dark as fuck so I know he was a nigger because I couldn't see him. The stream of piss that formed on the ground slowly headed towards him and hit him straight in the face. He mumbled something and scaared the shit out of me so reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Attached: delet_this_nigga.jpg (1300x1012, 259K)