Post 'Nice asshole Shannon' and you will be blessed with anal sex tomorrow

Post 'Nice asshole Shannon' and you will be blessed with anal sex tomorrow

Attached: 1553193272872.jpg (1920x2560, 1008K)

Mmm

Nice asshole Shannon

You sir are blessed

She have a twin?

Nope

Hairy asshole Shannon

You did

You sir are blessed

I don’t want your fag blessing

Hello bitch. Lol you think you can joke with me? Do you know who I am? Do you know what I have been through and what I have seen in life. You wanna run away with upto $2400. I would make sure I destroy you and destroy your career. I would ruin you now and ruin your future. I will make you regret the biggest regret in life.

Your so greedy. That money is my hard earned money to take care of some helpless kids for their survival. Last week one of the kids died of cancer because they couldn't get help on time. Now your holding another money which i supposed to used to use to get out of this kind of hotel.

I would make sure I jeopardize your today and tomorrow . I would make sure I make your life devastated to the ground. I will make you cry day and night. I would teach you a great lesson so that when you come back in your second life you won't try to steal from someone. That's a huge amount of money. You blocked the lawyer. That's bad. My friend needs that money on time. If you don't contact John now and get the money delivered to the to him on time I would make sure you have no life to live again. I know everything about you already I have all your info. You are the easiest to find,Believe me I would cause destruction to you trust me if you don't deliver the money to the right place.

BELEIVE ME!! I SWEAR!!

Nice asshole Shannon

You are blessed sir. Spread her asshole

Nice asshole Shannon

You are blessed sir!

nice asshole shannon

You are blessed sir

Nice asshole Shannon

You are blessed by Shannons Asshole. Repost by name for more blessing.

Nice asshole, Shannon

Nice asshole Shannon

Nice asshole Shannon

Nice asshole Shannon