Found a newly born fawn today in my backyard. I moved towards it and it crawled into a bush and I left it alone...

Found a newly born fawn today in my backyard. I moved towards it and it crawled into a bush and I left it alone. The mother hasn’t come back to get him/her all day and I’m starting to worry. We have raccoons and foxes where I live, do they pose a threat? I’m tempted to give it shelter and food and whatnot but if I do the mother may never come. What should I do?

>pic semi related, a fawn but not the one that I found

Attached: CD220582-8A36-41C9-8339-6E97E05BFD33.jpg (877x500, 131K)

You should leave it the fuck alone, retard.

this

Foxes will if they are hungry but racoons, not as much. If you have foxes, you likely have coyotes (or something equivalent) and they will post a threat. Dogs will too.

Bring the little guy inside and help him look for his mom tomorrow. It's possible something bad happens tonight

Kill yourself

What the other user said is right tho... You should have left it well alone. The doe isn't going to be able to find it easily now that you moved it and it's scent has been confounded with yours so there's that.

If all else fails, you can raise it on your own. Livestock supply stores should have a powdered milk that can used with a bottle to nurse it.

Smash it's little head with a hammer and butcher it up. Free meat.

Fuck off assclown

Ass off, fuckclown.

Clownoff fuckass.

Keep it as a pet, is what i would doe

The mother may be waiting til the coast is clear to get the baby, stay clear out the area for a while for best natural results.

Or pull out an AWP and try to get a doublekill when theyre lined up

Keep your pet before it gets too old, then eat it.

Or throw it in the wild , check the law.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This.

You must be joy to your parents.

this, get dat dere sweet tender deer veal
delightful

Attached: 1417117763909.jpg (500x362, 50K)

stick a firecracker in its ass kek do it normie fag.

There really isn't much you can do but kill it and eat it. Baby meat. Baby pigs taste great.

Yeah find the mom deer give it back.

All life except niggers deserves a chance

OP THIS SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THAT FRENCH PLAY FAWN DE LAN. You're basically the Vietnamese lady in it.

I wonder what sodomizing a young deer would be like....

Ide fuck that deer till it died from shock

sharpie in pooper

The mother _will_ come back to the bambi eventually.

DO NOTHING This is normal. Deer leave their fawns alone all the time. They often leave them sleeping in my yard for the afternoon.

[underrated chuckle]

Quick, go stomp it before it grows!

>The doe isn't going to be able to find it easily now that you moved it and it's scent has been confounded with yours so there's that.
that is complete bullshit. kys faggot

If its a girl have sex with it and post pictures, if its a boy do the same thing

pour gas on it OP it needs warmth

actual pics or you're a lying newfag nigger.

trips of truth

Attached: 02092812.jpg (3000x2000, 448K)

you ever see fawn de lan?

give it shelter for the night then release it in the morning, keep an eye for his mom if she doesnt show then take care of him, deers are bros and grow up fast

Its probably having trouble removing its heavy baby fur, try shaving its legs to help it stand up and walk better.

oh deer

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 94K)

call animal control or a vetrenarian they'll know what to do

Do you have a smoker? Venison is delicious

OP here, Fawn started convulsing.

>pic related

Attached: 3555243888_1feec1b7c3_b.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

>Raccoons and Foxes.

You are its biggest threat OP.
Cougar, Coyote and Bear distant 2nd3rd4th.

Shut off your back yard lights, close your curtains so Mama can feel safe returning.

Leave nature alone it does not need your assistance.