Im voting for joe biden because i want a president with normal sized hands

im voting for joe biden because i want a president with normal sized hands

Attached: Joe-Biden.jpg (1280x813, 290K)

And a pea-sized brain!

We already have a fucking retard in office though?

but barack obama isnt in office anymore

besides,lets get back to the point of the thread.its not about the size of his brain,its about the size of his hands

Solid logic. I'm on board

yep,no more tiny hand boys like donaldo trump.we need a president with hands big enough to get the job done

Can't wait to see his campaign.

Attached: joe biden creep.jpg (634x639, 91K)

This is a positive for Yea Forums.

Along with the normal sized hands.

im going to vote for a dem, just because i wanna hear the retards squeal

Pedo Joe

im voting for bernie sanders,because i want to see the trumptards when their country is about to be destroyed by communism

I'm voting for Joe Biden because I want a white guy in the white house.

or maybe that faggot will be the democrats choice for president.can you imagine the bible thumpers and republicans having to deal with a faggot as their president

President Biden

but like every white house,the niggers are gonna find a way in

Attached: barack-obama-2017-mayors-meeting.jpg (446x299, 52K)

I'm so glad.

Attached: joe-biden-women-hair-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Attached: 1557926309457.jpg (706x960, 58K)

This turd did a speech the other day and only 85 people showed up to listen to his sleepy ass. Half were probably media.

And isn't a shit for brains

at least he can pronounce words correctly.unlike your dumbass president

what trump speech was that?

Attached: study-finds-op-still-sucking-cock-on-a-regular-basis-4495390.png (500x412, 97K)

I'm voting for Trump because he upsets you so much.

why would the media bother with a trump speech? first,the guy cant talk like an educated person,2nd.he badmouths the media every chance he gets

meanwhile,next week

>waaaah,why razor company make commercial with transexual in it

I mean he isn't wrong when he bad mouths the media.

>he isnt wrong

actually he is,a mature adult would accept criticism instead of throwing a tantrum about it

but im sure,like every other braindead trump supporter.you'll find some way of bringing up hillary or obama.like you retards always do

That's exactly why I'm voting Dem this time around

Im voting for the Asian guy cuz free monies

I'm not talking about what the media says about trump. The media is garbage and they're always pushing some kind of narrative with half-truths or just straight up lies.

you are though,your just another crybaby trump supporter

>w..w..w.waaah the media says mean things about president man

Not even really a trump supporter lol. Politics are gay as fuck. I don't care if it's a dem or repub. Somebody's gonna get mad.

Lmao do it. He’ll drop out like the cuck he is again

>not a trump supporter

>agree's that trump is right when he criticizes the media

funny,trump supporters are so stupid they cant even lie correctly

this is exactly why im voting for bernie.so you snowflakes can get mad as fuck

Are dumb or just retarded.
I literally just said I'm not talking about what the media says about trump. But the media usually is full of shit. Just like the whole maga hat controversy. Or the jussie smollett dumpster fire.

So I have to fully undoubtedly support and love someone to death just to agree with them on one thing? Man you antitrumpers and just stupid as the magapeeds haha

oh wow,a trump supporter calling somebody dumb.thats funny

I'll probably refrain from voting in 2020 as I did in 2016. The world is fresh out of people who inspire.

at least antitrumpers dont spend every second of their day bitching about the media like you trumptards though

no

Attached: 2020 Choice.jpg (1539x420, 78K)

>Waaah everyone I don't like is trump supporter.
Yeah ok bud.

says the idiot who brings up the media like a trump supporter

Attached: DzERSBqUYAAgRhL.jpg (630x630, 80K)

>normal sized hands

Attached: grippp.jpg (221x372, 15K)

>waaah,everything i hear thats negative about trump is fake news!

Not trumptard never was. But you're retarded and everyone who doesn't agree with you must be a trump supporter. And you may not spend your days bitching about the media but you sure spend it bitching about trump. You're all about the same

>normal sized

Attached: gripp.png (348x488, 328K)

Attached: IMG_20190520_220634.jpg (1440x1549, 191K)

meanwhile,how many business's has trump bankrupted.but i guess the "working class"doesnt care about a president to stupid to run a business without bankrupting it

>normal

Attached: j8y7mzdgb7o01.jpg (1124x1536, 107K)

>not trumptard never was

yeah,keep denying it kid.the only people who whine about the media like you do are trump and his supporters

Attached: gimmegsomesugar.gif (453x319, 1.11M)

Attached: 1558489589839.png (1592x1580, 1.86M)

So bring up how biased the media can be makes me a trump supporter? Wow thank you user for Yea Forums. I had no idea. Thank you I'm gonna go out and buy and magahat and vote trump 2020 thank for helping me. I appreciate it

oh,and if you like.ill bitch about bernie sanders or the democrats to,but its easier to make you trump supporters upset

Attached: QMA1d81Rc.jpg (552x539, 36K)

yeah,trump supporters are the only ones who have dedicated the past almost 4 years to bitching about the media every chance they get

creepy uncle joe

Attached: react.jpg (1106x874, 321K)

Attached: react2.jpg (768x627, 101K)

hold still

i'm on TV

Attached: holdstill.jpg (600x468, 57K)

mmmm

you smell so sweat

i mean sweet

Attached: yummy.png (329x307, 240K)

Wow you uber lefty's really are that dumb haha. Well you should probably go clean out your wives creampie I think Jamal is done.

hush baby

i'll make you famous

Attached: mmm delish.png (500x481, 461K)

Attached: 4x538.jpg (1024x538, 106K)

hey retard,im not an uber lefty.im sorry i havent sucked trump's cock enough to be called a republican,you retard

besides,i find it hilarious you think a guy who has lived in a liberal big city,and has passed more gun control in his first term then obama did in 8 years.is a republican,donald trump is a pile of left wing shit and everybody who has a decent education(which obviously doesnt mean trump supporters)knows it

Well shit you act like it. I say I'm not a trump supporter
>still calls me a trump supporter.
That's basically how most uber lefties act

And wow didnt know. Cus I didnt really care. I don't really keep up with trump it's not my thing. Cus ya know. I'm not a magapeed. I just enjoy hearing people bitch about him. Just like how I enjoyed listening to conservatives whine about obama

Didn’t we already have a sexual predator president?

>im voting for joe biden because i want a president with normal sized hands
Leave it the bat-shit insane progressives to focus on the important issues

Attached: 21654656.jpg (366x366, 84K)

Attached: 6423.jpg (600x823, 165K)

selfie time

give me some of that

sweet brown sugar

Attached: creeperstyle.png (625x635, 602K)

You think that people with disfigurements are inferior?

Ableist.

The house and senate are responsible for those laws and it’s what people have been asking for, isn’t it a governments job to listen to the masses?

Attached: 66s.jpg (680x408, 48K)

Media is and always has been utter shit spewing retards against both sides. Lately both fox and cnn haven't even put forth the effort to try to hide it.
I'll be in favor of any president that talks shit about mainstream media outlets.

Attached: 2d3cd5aa8e47a315ceefc01b27ffef74.jpg (960x950, 57K)

so our choice is photoshop or photoshop?

Attached: 1559341290923.jpg (556x561, 15K)

He's right tho. Mainstream media on both sides are super one sided and flat out refuse to run stories counter to their narrative. Remember the last school shooting and how as soon as the shooter was id'd as a tyranny how nobody ran stories? Or how fox wont stop sucking trumps dick about illegals?

ok now

bounce up and down a little bit

Attached: ff421.jpg (1057x641, 140K)

Attached: 7fccee.jpg (473x497, 33K)

Attached: glor.png (675x536, 485K)

It's like the two big parties all went full on retard. Dems actually thought Hillary was a good candidate, and repubs thought the orange man was their best guy. We really are living in a circus world.
If one party just picked an average age, non multi millionare life long politician, non retarded person they'd win in a land slide.

Attached: 1559797447024.jpg (1232x915, 666K)