Do you sometimes wish that you could actually talk to people on Yea Forums? Like...

Do you sometimes wish that you could actually talk to people on Yea Forums? Like, actually verbally communicate with them. Because I do, a lot.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Well let's do that here. What's up?

yea, but I bet they would spamm there as well.
Eventrough I would like to make new friends.

Then talk, faggot. Listening.

I've met some cool people here. Most of the world's population is retarded though.

Have a lot of problems. Hope I am not to fucked to study for college.(Schizo). Have freinds but not much going on between them and me.

Only newbies spell it noob

>dunning-kruger

Noob

New(b)

n00b

Yea Forums, voicechat edition?
Would be hard, this places are a mess.

Nope it's newb

new/b/

Kill me now

Most hobby shops do a thing called Friday Night Magic (: the Gathering). You might just get your wish

>Do you sometimes wish that you could actually talk to people on Yea Forums?

Are you fucking serious? I want to cut my own head off just for semi-communicating with Yea Forumstards through the medium of text

Attached: 1557953290187.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

It would be horrible listening to all the 3rd worlders butchering the English language

it's spelled newfag

He'll have to throw away his deodorant, stop showing, and be afraid of females. He might be on his way

Only here

Are you I don't like your condescending demeanor

Nah, but if you want doing a hero I won't stop you.

Sry, I forgot that this is the board of the most elitest anons.

jfc you're a pathetic retard. if you're that fucking lonely you could walk up to anyone outside and start a conversation until you find your equally pathetic loser soulmate. but you won't do shit because you're fucked up enough to come here wishing for retarded things like hurr i wish i could talk to a person from Yea Forums. you should diaf tonight moron

I just lurk here

I am not even sure if this will be a thing. It's been going over and over in my head for the last 20 minutes or something. The ramblings of one may aswell be the ramblings of none. For it neither matter in the fragment that is this moment. It will disappear just as a happenstanced glance at a random passerby. We live in a place where we are all disconnected yet given all the tools that can connect us. We lack meaning for the most part. Fundamentally the things that are important to you now , are they really important at all? Is it just super imposed on canvas that we have to mimic? After all what does it all mean. I dont just mean life, who'd impose this sort of existence on others. Even in the light of pure entertainment this would be for one warped show. I yearn for something more then the people I bump into whom or more resembling of husks. Lacking context as to who they are. Even devoid of drive or creativity. There is an essential lack of truth. All sorts of people who arent true to themselves and inner natures. Farces and facades. To much value in aesthetics and physical things. I just want to meet real people, experiencing real things. Talking of real shit, just what the hell they are about.

Well.... what's up? Hows life?

no, because if so I wouldn't get away with the murder I've to commit, like the last time, when they ordered me to kill 67 with a drone.

I dunno if yur the type to hang back . But it's kind of interesting seeing how people behave and what they find important. Are you close with any of them?

What would that even serve?

It's unlikely to change anything. As if shouting in the wind. Still hope someone is listening per say. Met a decent person once on here.

Throw out your number then.

I once took some molly and put my number out on Yea Forums. I spoke to some dude for like 45 minutes and I guarantee that recording is out there somewhere

Cant really chance my number. I'll throw my kik up in Hope's maybe I meet some interesting people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-235741_Kik.jpg (1080x2220, 371K)