Hey user

hey user.
how you doing ?
day going alright ?
whats on your mind?

Attached: tumblr_p4n7nwNm5u1v0k7g5o1_1280.jpg (680x1023, 116K)

I'm doing fine. Just thinking about other things to do with my day that I see fit.

Also nice pic of the chicks. Sort of like the little mini bush these girls have.

Just the left one's pubes just slowly turn me on because it just shows her as a natural breed.

Bet she has some cute breast that she's shy to show on the camera. The girl on the right has a big bush which is another turn on for me.

glad you like bro.
>Just thinking about other things to do with my day that I see fit.
same here.

Attached: tumblr_p26y90xFTe1vlidcko1_1280.jpg (760x1027, 131K)

not really well, as being a depressed one. the day was acceptable, and my mind is always wondering about the adorable smiley face of my friend-girlie-coworker, who I could fall in love within 2 minutes, but I must not

The girl on the rights bush reminds me of a giant popsicle stick but with female hair with a scent of a vagina.

Kind of reminds me of Japanese girls pubes.

Attached: Japanese bush.jpg (200x300, 9K)

Just something about these girls bushes when I was younger has always been a super turn on for me. It's like female pubic hair is a religion to me.

I just like how neat these girls pubes really are. Just shows them as professional especially those that just stick up in the hair. The girls that pull their hair is a major turn on for me.

Attached: Pube pulling.jpg (201x300, 8K)

drinking cheep beer. last night i broke my laptop by spilling beer on it. meaning im gonna have to spend like 5 hours at the college computer lab doing homework. fuck fuck fuck.

Lucky for you, because I have a feeling that college is tearing me a new asshole.

It's like I'm getting ass raped by the law.

>sore asshole
>tired, fingers hurt, cold
>face is acne nose is pain and crust

living it up on chemo. doc says got a year or two.

how's op?

Also the dude up top with the Bush fetish is out of wack don't you agree? Never heard anyone talking about a womans snatch like it was a woman it's self.

Anything you want to chat about since I'm dealing with college?

Attached: bored anime.jpg (278x157, 7K)

sorry to hear that bro.
live well.
here's tits.

Attached: tumblr_p6d8cmWOpl1u208eyo1_500.jpg (500x667, 95K)

If I ever see anyone that has similar text like him online I'll remember this man as "The Bush Man".

lol. this.

Attached: 1492258292338(1).jpg (960x896, 70K)

Well now it's tits

Your mom's pussy farts are on my mind. And no, I am not alright. Fucking surrounded by idiots and 95% of the people that I come into contact with are work and they expect me to belief that they are not. Like bagging my groceries or greeting me at the gym isn't part of their job description.

Fucking sick of this pseudo-capitalistic culture where everyone says "Hi how are you" or "Where are you from" when seeing me for the first time. 20 years ago, people would have scoffed at the thought of people being so unoriginal, lame and dull minded. Now, it's expected and I come off as the fucking douchebag for saying "I don't even know you, you could give a shit about how my day is". And it isn't "just a greeting". It's the same fucking greeting everytime. Fucking semi-illiterate numb skulls.

This country is getting turned into a population of idiots that overuse monosyllabic words and use polysyllabic words in a manner that inconsistent with its definition so as to delude themselves and others into believing that they are intellectually superior.

Fucking tired of skanky ass hoes too. I've seen more girls pissed up and throwing up during sex than any man should have to see in his lifetime. All by seeing the front page and related videos on Xvideos and Youjizz. Not even while looking for them. Dumb hoes ruined my love of big titties and nice asses.

>day going alright ?

Is the surrounding human population alright? All I hear from Yea Forums everyday is bitching about how bad everyone else is, as is also found in Mainstream newchannels. So we are a little past ignorance and denial.

Fucking civillization is already imploding.

Couldn't sleep last night so I skipped sleep for that day to not mess up my sleep cycle. I'm going to bed in an hour and I'm going to sleep like a fucking champ.
God, I love sleeping.

Attached: 10.gif (384x216, 1.96M)

"Bush Man" here. Here's something to cheer you up If it's your own kink. Doesn't look like one of those fake ass but I think this one shows what a real women looks like.

Attached: Ass.jpg (640x795, 51K)

2edgy4me!