Want to kill myself the easiest way possible which would be painless if possible, like overdosing on something...

Want to kill myself the easiest way possible which would be painless if possible, like overdosing on something. Will livestream if possible. can anyone give me ideas?

Attached: feelssadmanbutalsohappy.jpg (400x379, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
instagram.com/coolboy444544/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do it user

dude i have nothing to live for anymore, im too much of a pussy to run in front of a train. i need this so bad

Inject cannabutter into your jugular vein.

gun to head

Stop breathing

No guns in the UK

No weed.

Please go mass rampage and kill others especially muzzies

If i had a gun i'd be dead by now along with a few people i hate.

don't do it man c'mon

i dont have any reasons to live, lifes to hard, i never ask for this and people who fuck me over.

>UK
my condolences

thank you for the thought.

How much money do you have? If you can come to America and go to a gun range.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

You're welcome

I get paid 200 pounds on the 25th, and 70 once i sell my graphics card, no money right now.

>painless if possible, like overdosing on something

Heroin. Better, fentanyl

A lot. As much as you think you need to die, and then at least quadruple it. Load a hopelessly overwhelming amount into your system in as short a time as you can, and then just lay back and fade into black

Attached: 582b9ab8eb61e.jpg (810x1080, 96K)

i don't have too believe me. kill yourself don't stop the problem

Live stream and link faggot

i wish i had a fucking ksg

i need to figure out a way first faggot

how would i buy fentanyl without it being obvious im going to kill myself, where can i get it.

Don't do it man... you know what, I don't actually care but there's no coming back from this so think it through

Convert to Judaism and join the IDF.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (232x217, 5K)

Supposedly one can do dark web stuff, bit I know essentially nothing about that

Guess too better so some legwork, get creative. Talk to scary people and do scary things. You're just gonna die either way, right?

Just wait like most others too. someday you will die anyway. only enough time has to pass.

yeah, fuck it. i went out last night walking down shady alleys hoping someone wanted to rob me just for me to tell them to stab me or kill me there, would have been nice.

Shoot up a synagogue or mosque and livestream it.

are you thick mate read the thread im from the UK guns wont work.

Wait for Watchdogs 3, it's in London and has perma-death

jump.. and don't forget to do a flip
Noone here will suggest any useful thing why shouldn't you do it, however I've seen many times that people like you found some understanding, and changed their mind.. just sayin'

Not a good idea, I tried that and then ended up chickening out and just using it to get high. Then I was addicted to heroin on top of being suicidal.

>I went out last night walking down shady alleys hoping someone wanted to rob me just for me to tell them to stab me or kill me

That's the spirit. You're on the zone, just gotta finish the last strech

If nothing else, look up some throat/neck anatomy charts. A couple of those arteries present great potential and efficiency with minimal suffering, very doable

Jump from a high building?

Potassium or cyanide can kill you with the right dose. Painless? Well I don’t know

Are you a teenage girl? Fuck off Nancy

Heroin, lots of it

nitrogen gas and a gas mask. you wont feel shit. do it somewhere beautiful user.

Good ole hose from the exaust pipe into your window. Take a nap and never wake up.

don do it, work out, read books. you gotta work through the pain bro

Carbon monoxide poisoning may help

I would say DONT swallow a shotgun, don't some people survive that shit? what a nightmare...

Op make an Instagram account, you don’t need a real email, and link it here. Keep us updated and when you’re ready you can stream it on an instagram live.

That comment makes no sense. If you buy heroin and find out you dont have the guts to kill yourself, you are going to smoke it to get high. Then you are going to want more. It's pretty obvious if you think about it.

sounds good, if i was 18 i could easily buy NOS, but im not sure.

Literally do like 5mg Xanax and right after you pop them snort a fuck ton of heroin or fentanyl before you feel like you're about to pass out but they will hit you fast - you will fall asleep and just never wake up

Buys grill, some coal. fire it up. wait until no open fire. close all dors and windows. wait.

I have made an instagram account, coolboy444544 is the name.

think about it man.

But if you really need a method i would suggest carbon monoxide poisoning by car exhaust gas

Cinematically it would be most enjoyable for the audience watching if you set up the livestream and climbed a cell tower if you could, have your phone point downwards on top of it so we can watch your descent. Onto a solid surface anything over about 50 feet should be an instant death as long as you don’t land feet first which might delay your death and elongate your suffering. Bonus points if you do a flip.

Attached: 2785855566.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

ive made an instagram to do the livestream, coolboy444544 is the name this sounds like the most suitable decision

>UK
>No guns
ehh how about charging at the buckingham palace guards with a sword/club/cricket bat? Aren't those guys trained to shoot threats on sight?

My cousin hung herself with an extension cord in our garage but your probably too much of a pussy for that [spoiler]I still miss her bros [/spoiler] ps. How do you spoiler tag?

newfag gtfo

Ok faggots, made a instagram account for you to watch the live suicide, make sure to follow big giveaway at 5 followers.

Attached: cool.png (986x680, 241K)

Why dont you get yourself some help (therapy) because it's likely you dont actually want to die or have the guts to kill yourself, and you might be able to help yourself out.

Helium or else take alcohol and ghb

starting the livestream in about 20 mins.

Takes seventy bucks and week to wait for shit to ship to you. It goes like this. Buy a helium tank, and an anaesthesia tube and mask. Lay down, put the mask on, run the tube from it to the tank, open the flow of helium. Low and slow. Breathe deep. You'll be unconscious within 5 minutes and dead within 30

what are you going to do?

jump off a building.

I hope you are sure.
But good luck user

Attached: 7927b217480b1ebc.png (700x467, 259K)

DON'T DO IT user!

Live and wait to see what WW3 is like.

Maybe you should take a minute to reflect and reach out to sb you want to talk to one last time... Don't do it, I have been there and am still kicking. You really should reach out and gett some help 08457 90 90 90

hey not to encourage you but sometimes life is just not worth it. the best method i found while searching 3 years ago was dry ice. just place it in a closed room (helps if its small) and wait. the ice will replace the carbonmonoxid and you will sleep away feeling nothing but fatigue.

I do not believe that OP delivers...

Be a fuckin man and drink away your problems, not suicide. Life sucks for everyone that's why you need drugs and beer and sex and movies to keep your mind off it.

bump.

bump

Bump

Take narcotics, put bag over your head, lay on train tracks with neck on the rail and fall asleep.. train will do the rest (choose a corner so they cant see you and stop in time)

user dont be a faggot. Adopt a dog or a cat. It doesnt matter if you have nothing to live for, you have nothing to die for, either. Stop being a pussy.

Attached: 20190610_011436.jpg (4032x1960, 1.11M)

Stop fapping

There are always things worth living for.
Please don't do it OP

it's been 20 minutes

Helium suffocation is the answer to your prayers for death.

Flintstones vitamins