Failed my driving test for a fouth time. Having serious thoughts of best ways to kms at the moment...

Failed my driving test for a fouth time. Having serious thoughts of best ways to kms at the moment. Any ideas would be great.

Attached: 10801623_815131238530327_6128538234913230412_n.jpg (261x199, 8K)

Go for a drive?

That shouldn't even be possible. What car are you driving? What part of the test? Too big of a body?

/thread

Jesus Christ dude, just go to a small town and take your driver's test there. You'll pass much easier. And if not, why in the name of fuck would you kill yourself over that?

Job offer relied on it. Uni results have been alright but overall mood lately has just been so shit. I'm just done mentally.

Mocks always go okay but it's always one thing when the test day comes.

Just realised I spelt fourth wrong. Legit retard.

Hello Anonymous. My name is Anders. Are you a homosexual male?

Best advice I can give is to keep practicing. Get as many hours behind the wheel as you can.

LMFAO!

Now that thats out of the way ill get real with you. Dude its driving. Its super deep and intricate but for you right now just learn the basics. You cant get down on yourself for sucking at something you dont have much experience doing. Start from 0 and just youtube learner driving stuff again just to go over it since it wouldnt hurt.

If your issue is the actual driving part then the same type of solution applies. Look up videos and learn what you can there. Nothing can replace real behind the wheel experience though. If you can get a car and drive in an empty parking lot do that for an hour. Really get a feel for what its like to be relaxed and not stressed when youre behind the wheel. Be comfortable with the vehicle size and know how you fit as a whole so that you operate the car better.

Lol no

That's all I've been doing. Like I said, Mock tests go fine. Actual tests just mess up

Thanks bro. As stated my mocks usually always go perfect or decent. But during the tests, I guess due to nerves, it's just one thing that messes me up each time. Dunno what more I can do

And then when you realized you spelled "realized" wrong...

Cba to proof read anything right now tbh lol

What area did you fail on the test? How about with earlier tests?

Jesus man you don’t need a license to drive a car. I’ve been driving everyday since I was 15, now 24 and still don’t have a license. Never been pulled over or anything like that. At this point I would only get one if a job required it.

This one, was a roundabout. Last time, T juction, before then can't remember.Had like 2 to 4 minors for each

Are you taking it at the same place each time? I don't think my test even included a roundabout. Try going with a different testing agency.

Also, what did you do wrong in the roundabout and the t junction?

Past three have been the same area. The area isn't the problem, I think it's just my nerves.

How old are you?

Practice more? Thats the dumbest reason to kys. I lost my love and my kid for now[hopefully not forever]

Always could be worse... relax

You're an American i assume, where driving exams consist of driving a circle in an automatic vehicle.
In Europe fortunately our driving license stuff is a bit more strict, plus you have to actually shift gears, so it happens more often that people fail several times.
OP if you're in America, kill yourself, if not, it's not that abnormal to fail it 4 times, you're just unlucky. Don't kill yourself over that dude

when the instructor says "change lanes" or "turn right, here" don't say "fuck you, i'm cooler than a nigger" and when they ask you to parallel park, next time don't pull out your dick.

One thing that might help with nerves: Get a package driving lesson and test with an independent driving school. You'll get 1 or 2 hours of training behind the wheel, and then immediately take the test, likely with the same instructor. So just spend another 20 minutes doing what you just did for 2 hours and you'll be fine.

>mood is bad so I kill myself!!!111
Fuck off man, suicide is gay, whatever you think you know about the world is a god damn lie. Mood's not gonna be bad forever, you live in a warm house, you're going to university, and soon you'll have a driver's license, no matter how much you fail. And if not so what? You're a million times more privileged than any other person who lives on this planet so you better appreciate your fucking life instead of whining about how bad your 'mood' is. Be a little grateful you whiney bitch

When I was young and did drivers ed i would panic when driving with an instructor. I wasn't shit or anything but i was just super nervous and i remember eben sweating from being so nervous. Driving alone was a completely different thing. That was easier since there wasnt judgement. Just keep at it youll only get better.

I'm in the UK so thanks lol