What are the chances of finding someone you know irl here, Yea Forums...

What are the chances of finding someone you know irl here, Yea Forums? Have you guys ever found anyone you knew irl here?

Attached: images.jpg (293x165, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Noone
youtube.com/watch?v=DSAob1TnAvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I know people in real life.

Because i know noone

I saw a slut on temp exposed once that I knew

Yeah me too, but that's not the question kind sir

I guess that counts, but did she know she was exposed?

I don't know for sure, but she must have. She was posted with her full name and screenshots of her FB. I'm sure someone contacted her.

Yea Forums.org/soc/

Attached: Wowthatsfuckedup.gif (176x120, 684K)

Seen four around 2016, all sluts.

I envy you, sir

Somehow I find that arousing to know

The one on the far right looks exactly like my bestie as a kid, moved away a decade ago and stopped communication completely like 3 years ago...

Found this image randomly on Yea Forums and was instantly sad...

Attached: 11183468_872119989491105_4934451948336698260_n_0.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Cheer up mate, "what ifs" are never worth our tears

I was only briefly sad, I'm over it.
More surprised to find her here really.

Saw the daughter of a lady who babysat me growing up. She wasn’t that hot but she was naked of course

Saw my 2 of my friends mothers posted here.

Didn't expect much from the girls in my age bracket but 40+ women married women? Certainly didn't expect that

That's better

I saw a greentext two years ago about a party where a VERY specific thing happened. A guy and girl were running through the house for fun, both drunk. He was taking off his jeans. Tripped. Fell forward cut his neck open on his broken beer bottle. Bled out and died before the ambulance arrived.

I was at that party. 20 of us were there. I have no idea who wrote the greentext, but I would have known them. Possibly written by one if my best friends.

Actually yeah, it happened once back when I was in high school. Dude in one of my classes called me out both in thread and in the class. It was weird.

Damn it, why do I live in such a conservative country? Chances are next to zero that I'd ever find anyone I know here, much less naked

Whoa straight outta Final Destination right there. Must have been one hell of a party

Did you save them?

Weird? That sounds awesome actually

Not someone I knew personally but in threads about my area I see people that live close to me. As in the same/next street or who drink in my local pub.

He wasn't really someone I knew well and honestly didn't really care to get to know. Not saying I thought he was a bad guy or anything, just not someone I'd expect to get along with. I mean I'd be lying if it wasn't kinda neat, but still prettt new back then and it kinda freaked me out, you know?

OK I just HAVE to second this, for science

Attached: 0972469759.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

Well yeah, I guess. High school after all. Would've planned threads and posts together though if I knew someone like that irl

Yeah it happened in 2010. I'd pretty much forgotten about it. Was looking at a thread about seeing people die irl. Started reading the post and after the 2nd line I just knew it was about that guy.
Yeah having him die in front of us was fucked up. He was a cool guy, quiet and never did much, hardly ever went out. Pity he got too drunk and did stupid stuff.
We all freaked out and the girls were screaming. The only good thing is we were told he wouldn't have survived. Something about the way it was cut open impossible to stem the blood flow.
Still wonder who wrote the post, I'm still friends with a lot of people from 10 years ago.

In retrospect, I might have made a decent friend at a time where I felt like I didn't have any. Oh well, hindsight and all that.

you ever thought about asking some of them to see who might've done it? That mystery would be killing me

>i know noone
..... peter noone ( aka "Herman") by any chance ?
He used to live a few hundred metres away from me back in the 1950's & 1960's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Noone

youtube.com/watch?v=DSAob1TnAvc

Fuck it. I might as well.
I can always start by 'hey user, you ever been to that Yea Forums web site?' and take it from there. Whoever it is would probably be excited to know someone read their post

Yeah same thoughts here, would've been curious as hell who posted that
Also, carotid vessels were probably completely severed, that's why. Unless for some bizarre reason that happens in the proximity of a really skilled surgeon and a complete set of surgical instruments, yup, he's a goner

Idk but years ago someone knew the name of my friend's sister I was posting nudes of. Then again, I was posting fb pics and I think they may have just traces back to her profile.