Grizzly bear VS Silverback gorilla

Grizzly bear VS Silverback gorilla
Let's settle this now
What does Yea Forums think?

Attached: main-qimg-d578718c725c6bca50e7d655817261cb-c.jpg (700x484, 76K)

They would not fight because they aren't fuckin retarded

Attached: 1552679099348.jpg (431x900, 233K)

Gorilla all the way.

How?
Grizzly bear all the way.

The gorilla warface
Have you seen how do gorillas fight
Fucking beast, the bear would give a good fight but the gorilla its faster and have more concentrated force

Attached: 752px-Anders_breivik_crystal_lake_friday_13th_wtfperv.png (752x480, 695K)

>> adult male grizzly bear - 400kg
>> adult male silverback - 200kg

Ya, all in on grizzlybro

It’s easily the grizzly. The gorilla is strong as shit but so is the grizzly and it weighs a ton more. A few solid swipes and the that gorilla is going to be torn apart, especially with the the bear’s teeth designed to shred meat apart.

gorillas are smarter they use tactics

gorilla could climb up a tree and make a spear to stab the grilly eyes with blinding the grizzly

Not even a fight, bear has claws. First claw strike would disembowel the gorilla.

You could have done better, 4/10 only replied for oldfag memories, onve there have been 3 threads about this at the same time, 2010 I recall.

It's gorilla, not a nigger...

You can use whatever tactics you like faggot but if you only have your body weight against a solid brick wall, you're not going to damage it

Overestimating just how intelligent gorillas are when faced with a furry monster.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE MAD BC PRIMEAPES ARE KNOWN TO USE CRUDE TOOLS

Attached: 9387733921.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

Are you fucking retarded, have you seen how a bear claws a tree. What you think a Silverback is made out of metal. Not to mention a bear can easily be over 7 foot and weigh twice as much. Grizzly would win 10/10 times.
For a downy. Imagine a 10 year old with a gorilla build and now tell me their smart.

Bitch, Primeape is a Pokémon

THATS WHAT THEY NAMED THEM AFTER DUMBASS

THATS WHY THEIR CALLED APES ITS A NICKNAME I SEE THE AVERAGE IQ OF THE SITE HASNT CHANGED SINCE IVE BEEN GONE

take a look at a grizzly hand. They got dagger-sized claws. Unless the gorilla does some matrix shit he will get up lacerated.

Attached: 0509788412.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Bitch boy can't thinks a gorilla would beat a grizzly.

Attached: 1523307851517.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Nigger

It’s primate, fucktard. Get a dictionary.

ARENT YOU GLAD STUPEDITY ISNT PAINFU

Attached: file.png (1500x818, 1.78M)

square up u crusty ass gey ass queer gorillas

Attached: e241082889ed80c0e5c97d0aa42cc2a5.jpg (750x937, 104K)

Is your caps lock broke fag.

Gorilla can build a telephone and call pest control for aid.
Who knows what venomous snakes they have in their arsenal

You do realize your search includes results for primates because duckduckgo thinks you’re a fucking idiot who couldn’t spell primate correctly, right?

I have heard about gorilla warfare and how it's bad.

The Grizzly, it's heavier than the gorrila and it has claws. One good hit and it would kill tham nigger.

Shes gonna send the marines AND the navy.

A smaller kind of bear would be a more fair fight.
Why did you pick a grizzly? This is very one-sided.

ITT: a caps nigger is mad because we're all saying his beloved Harambe would suck a grizzly's ball sloppier than Sasha Grey would.

Attached: 1560174492771.jpg (639x437, 51K)

gorilla would smash grizzly cause gorillas are bos

>Gorilla warfare

A gorilla is four times stronger than a bear. The only advantage for the bear is it's claws and it's snout. I would say a gorilla but it depends.

What about 1 grizzly vs 2 or 3 silverback?

That might be something

So do humans but bears fuck us up all the time. What tactic would a gorilla use other than hitting it with its fists? Are gorillas knows for using spears? Some chimps are smart enough to throw rocks at things that enter their territory, not so much for gorillas. Gorillas are large and intimidating enough that they face things head on

Gorillas lack the aggression and spirit of a grizzly.

The ONLY animal that defeats a grizzly bear in a fight is a bigger grizzly bear

Polarbear

That might indeed, gorillaz would start to harass the grizzly demanding reparations and gibs all toghether, and the bear would probably slash himself in the guts, therefore losing the fight.

Attached: 8149894623.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

Gorilla at full stomach versus bear at full stomach. Gorilla will win. The bears strength is weak. Won't take a simple pounding to the head let alone lift it's arms and the gorilla won't have a problem slipping out of the body weight because that's it's only advantage. Tiger also beats the bear.

Attached: 8079256956.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

this would beat both of them.

>bears are weak

Attached: 1521584495813.jpg (211x239, 4K)

Attached: Gibs.jpg (700x484, 123K)

>the bears strength is weak
>tiger also beats bear
are you FUCKING RETARDED? bears have tremendous power behind their claws, motherfucker a bear could decap a gorilla instantly and could pummel a tiger into the ground. bears are 200kg heavier than any fucking stupid ape could be.

Attached: mad.png (374x667, 547K)

Some rich fag buy an island and have animal fights on it so we can find out

You obviously have never studied bears. Seen em' kill, hunt, eat, lift, push, climb. In fact. The fucking gorilla is apex compared.

Gorilla has 4 limbs to attack but an exposed head and weaker skin
Bear has tough skin 4 limbs to attack a basically unbreakable skull and a large mouth with sharp teeth to attack also has twice the weight of the gorrilla it's not hard to predict that a nigger with 2 spears wins this fight

Someday we will have a computer program with completely lifelike physics with every liform on earth and we will be able to test this

>takes out 20 bear dogs and kills a black bear
>lol bears are fags
read a book

Attached: juno.webm (1000x1040, 1.22M)

You must be retarded.

Picking the best of each

Grizzly.
No contest.

Easily the bear. Maybe if there was 2 or 3 gorillas, maybe

Obviously the bear wins, but it's not like it's lifespans going to be much longer after that fight unless the gorilla was a bitch. They're a lot of bitch gorillas out there be careful when making your purchase

Attached: 1548518011791.jpg (1280x960, 672K)

People betting on bears are the people that don't know a Gorillas Anatomy. The Strongest man in the world is a gorillas bitch.

Yeah but the strongest gorilla in the world is a grizzly bears bitch

Opposed to the strongest man not being a grizzly bears bitch?

Diontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

Yes this is a retarded analogy humans obviously have a huge advantage over bears and gorillas with the use of tools and intelligent brains, A human would not even go somewhere where they know wild animals are without atleast bringing a knife or a gun to protect themselves.

Tell that to the women who jumped into the polar bear enclosure in berlin.

Dude even africans know to take a spear. We are smarter than animals we rule the world. Butt hurt fags will cry about it.

That's bullshit. Compare them on people or cars if you want and climbing. The bear can be faced by a human (Source-Lots of dead people malled by bears). Fast or slow it's a piece of blubber without muscle it tries to throw it's weight on stuff, pathetic. Versus Cars it shakes and can push the Gorilla can do the same though better. As well the gorilla can completely destroy the engine and the fold the car. The bear is damaged by stuff more easily on the skin like wood chips and glass. The gorilla versus strength the gorilla easily lifts hundreds without breaking a sweat the bears fucking retarded but can take a decent 200 pounds to it's mouth and keep hold. The Gorilla would destroy it. Plus the bears climbing isn't intelligent the Gorilla is a natural at combat on and off and even leaping to opponents from and on the tree. And the Gorilla as a great set of big teeth that can bite into thin metals and bend in metals 1/4th inch. to even 1/3rd inches.

This. This is bait kids. Yes. We are the universe. You assume I can contact the animal now.

Stop spurting shit mate

Attached: 1559890238743.jpg (1000x750, 431K)

>implying a knife will do damage to a 500kg grizzly bear
But I do agree to your point, you'd be stupid to go somewhere where there are bears without a good weapon

This post is pathetic. This is manlet. If you can't stab a grizzly bear which is extremely easy if you've ever watched an actual man stab a bear with a spear or bowie knife. You're probably I'm assuming 160 Less of human pounds and no exorcise.

t. Amerilard full of bravado who would lose against any random nig

Look up ka bear knife retard

Depends faggot. These animals are different. We're talking Full Stomach. I don't have a renewed gym membership and definitely not at my strongest at the moment. If you want to spend the money though and sponsor me I'll gladly see Mike tyson and Mcgregor in the Ring in less than 10 years time.

I have been debating thins for literally 20 years.

Bear

So it's just as I thought. You talk about your potential, not the real you at the moment.

It's fun because it's just what you amerilards always do. You take pride in things that you never personally achieved, like the moonlanding and other shit, but it's only big talks and no action. What matters is that at the very moment a random nigger would ruin your ass out, who fucking cares about what COULD happen in 10 years.

Learn to speak about the present, kid, it's a genuine advice by a hardboiled 33 y old cunt who could bend and knot your arms toghether Today. And go hit the gym, don't be lazy.

You haven't evolved into a garados. Think about that. 2019

Lmao never been a pokefag, luckly the gay still didnt catch me

I used to be the faggot to say gorilla could win mainly because I knew fuck all about bears until I did research on both animals, bear wins no question

That's not what the stone tile said. Anyways the bears fat. The Gorilla is a beast of muscle.

Gorillas are vegan betas they have no chance against alpha meat eating bears

bear is stronger, heavier, has claws and a predator. gorilla hits bear, ouch
bear hits gorilla, fight is over.

Brought to you by Blacked.Com

Bear because stronger, claws, and gorilla is nigger.

Attached: 1531483964465.png (600x600, 240K)

Gorilla

Bear because in Zoids universe Iron Kong is a pushover.

>It's gorilla, not a nigger...
There's a difference?

Gorillas are quite intelligent.

Plus they don't leave their women and baby gorillaz alone

Attached: 1351211102.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

sauce?

Gorillas are fucking monsters when it comes to fighting. Bears are bigger and have stronger jaw strength but Gorillas are just brutal, unrelenting flurrys of strength and brutality. Add on to that tat Gorillas have been seen using different tactics for different opponents whilst bears are more head on and this is easily a Gorilla win.

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOH.png (942x586, 456K)

>Hurr Durr! Bears are stronger.
Not really. A grizzly bear can lift its own body weight whilst a gorilla can heft ten times it's own body weight. Gorillaz are 160 kg, grizzlys are 270 so whilst a bear could throw a gorilla with ease, the Gorilla could throw the Bear with relative ease. The only way a bear wins this is a lucky bite that proves fatal at the start of the fight. Anything else and a gorilla is just going to wail on it, probably resulting in a broken skull.

Attached: 1394301740770.gif (415x342, 1.28M)

Lift the bear with what a bull tackle. With what thumbs.

Wtf is a bull tackle

head on. hook on top. with throw.

bear no doubt

Charge not tackle..

Like anyone knows...

Gorillas loose to leopards and you think they can bet a grizzly? dud wut.

Grizzly.
That gorilla is dummy thick and the clap of its ass cheeks would give away its position.

Bear murks

Du best shit ever read.

yeah, i have to agree, the bear is much more of a violent animal than the gorilla,

gorillas are acutally quite peaceful animals and vegetarians for the most part, the bear is mostly a meat eater and is accustomed to fighting other bears and killing things like deer, moose, wolves, mountain lions,

if there was a fight the bear would most definitely win

Never heard of a polar bear there steve irwin?

You watched planet earth and now are a bear expert?

ylyl?

No they don't. That is where a gorilla aside from strength and size would easily get fucked up. Gorillas avoid direct contact by being upfront aggressive to scare away threats and backing down before bringing themselves harm. Large bears go all in until they feel the threat is neutralized.

year one

Easy.. I launched Zoo Tycoon and put both of them in the same enclosure without feeding them. They fought, and the gorilla won. Science is on my side.

This man is correct.

Bears are fucking larger, larger always wins.
why is this a question?
the only exception is humans because of their weapons and armor

>larger always wins

Attached: Honey+badger+doesnt+care_251c1b_4675476.jpg (621x612, 53K)

Bear
It big
It muscle

opposable thumbs and brains win out

the barger is larger than any of those you absolute retard.

Right... Lol

Attached: 1156542.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>absolute retard.
>barger

Attached: honey-badger3.jpg (1000x700, 55K)

>samefag

Attached: 1559497938292.jpg (500x367, 32K)

If making a typo makes all i say irrelevant then im afraid anything anyone has ever said is irrelevant, everyone has made a typo.

Did anyone ask you, wizard?

Attached: 1559892750276.gif (500x259, 474K)

Attached: NOPE.jpg (989x950, 106K)

True,
And the cute dolphins are also serial rapists and killers.
Quite monstrous those little rascals are

>gorillas
>the gentle, vegetarian simian

Yeah, theyre strong and smart, but one swipe from a grizzly bear will disembowel him. They got enough grip to climb sheek rock and support their weight. They can drag a full grown moose with their bite strength.

Bears fuck around and move around moose much bigger than him.

Nice "fact".

You may talk tough all you want, you limey basterd, but can you withstand a "Karate Chop" on your booty buttcheeks?

Attached: 1558031964140.jpg (512x448, 356K)

gorillas often act like niggers and wild bears kill everything they can catch