Hey Yea Forums why she left you?

Hey Yea Forums why she left you?

Attached: she left me.jpg (650x665, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qBplTL43ZNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because im a fucking faggot

judging by the hairline she was a dude anyway.

Because after two years of her living with her mom and asking her to move in with me, I was "being too distant."

She was a virgin at 30, at least I got her v-card.

I was a bad boyfriend. Looking back, I was "distant" and "neglectful." There's that terrible song by Bruno Mars, as much as I hate it, that sums it up pretty well. youtu.be/qBplTL43ZNk

because I couldn't stop posting andy's logs

Attached: animaterr.png (696x634, 397K)

It's been over 4 months and I still don't know.

Attached: 1434945998496.jpg (258x270, 24K)

>dating 5head slopes
>ever

Drank too much aka one time a week

she watched one blacked video

Lol that’s pretty gay fam

Attached: 202F2FE4-E0D7-4246-99A8-B1926B802673.jpg (960x722, 84K)

She found out that one time I was fongered by my moms best friend in the back set of my step dads best friends car...

Attached: 1560193697694.jpg (616x600, 38K)

Maybe doggy style?

Attached: JarJarDoggyStyle.jpg (216x233, 9K)

She cheated on me and then I used her for sex because what else is she good for after that. Then I just told her I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I'd be happy to hear that she died of internal bleeding after some random dude she hooked up with decided to beat the shit out of her.

lol i leave people before they leave me

Attached: 1556220658073.jpg (800x900, 94K)

>She was a virgin at 30

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

I didn't do anything wrong
She just left me for her ex after a couple months of dating and had sex with him and then broke it off
I was more hurt than sad. Why she didn't just break it off beforehand, maybe she just wanted to see me hurt, but she didn't seem like that type of person so it made me confused.
Whatever, I'm just focusing on my career and BA for now, even though it doesn't make me happy

Attached: 1480714840348.jpg (250x242, 7K)

That's a pretty cool coverup tattoo.

Although anyone who's stupid enough to get the face of someone they're dating/married to tattooed onto their body should be forced to live with that tattoo as-is the rest of their lives as a monument to their own stupidity.

>who's that?
>my bitch ex-wife
>wow. she was hawt
>yeah, but she was a bitch
>damn. too bad user...
*walks away snickering their ass off

She moved out because I couldn't stand her kids and she could tell I hated them. I broke up with her because she left me alone in a house I bought for her kids and her. She didn't even realize the sacrifices I made. I miss her amv puppy every day

Attached: IMG_Mononoke_20180902_122435_processed.jpg (1006x1788, 348K)

Because I took her for granted and stopped appreciating her and realising how lucky I was to have her in my life

It’s honestly because my dick was monstrously large. I wouldn’t lie to you Yea Forums. I dated my last girl for about three months and we had horrible sex every time. I could get almost halfway in and she would yell for me to stop and to slow down. I never would obviously but eventually she stopped talking to me because of my giant hog