How in the FUCK do you rip youtube videos? The jews who own yt also own google so my searches come up with useless info...

How in the FUCK do you rip youtube videos? The jews who own yt also own google so my searches come up with useless info. I just want to download videos to edit them but there are a million bullshit scam/ paid services. Is it really impossible?

Attached: 1521341849482.jpg (1080x1440, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

y2mate.com/
ytmp3.cc
github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use flvto

clipgrab

Put "pwn" before the youtube.com/etc and Enter

You can do it simply with Firefox or chrome. Open dev tools then go to network and as the video is playing it should be connecting to several urls. Grab one and take the section parameter off the end this will get you either the audio or the video. There should be another url close to that one that is will have the other source in it. You can not combine them in a video editor.

jdownloader?

are these programs or websites? wtf

Attached: 1554195461430.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>section parameter
lost me wtf is this

There's a website called y2mate that works pretty good. I use it on Linux though so I'm not sure if they try to inject malware or not.

who made that picture

Has youtube-dl stopped working or something?

idk but he made this too

Attached: 1521341825506.jpg (1237x1440, 879K)

don't make me beg pls

there's two more

Beg for what? Does youtube-dl not work? It works for me, I just downloaded a video to try it.

what is youtube-dl?

You can use VLC Media Player and it should work for most YouTube videos.

help

What the hell do you think it is? It is a tool for downloading videos from Youtube. As far as I'm aware, it's pretty much *the* tool, the one everybody uses. It's even in the package managers on both Debian and Mint at least.

Is there a way to download it without a shit ton of malware and garbage

FUcking Christ.

Go to this website - y2mate.com/

Paste the video URL into the search box and hit the red START button.

Choose what you want and hit Download.

Yes? Even aside from installing it through the package manager, just literally downloading it from its own website will do the trick. Why do you even need to ask?

this is kind of disturbing

thank you this worked

While we're asking rarded hacker questions, how the fuck do I torrent without getting busted by my isp? I used to do it all the time around 2009-2010 using TPB but now my ISP shits a brick

Attached: 1521341867792.jpg (1440x1080, 740K)

I have a program called 4k video downloader. Pretty good and you can choose quality and either rip it as video or audio.

use a vpn. PIA is a pretty decent one, you can also pay for it with gift cards to stay anonymous.

also use a separate browser from what you normally use and disable javascript, cookies, flash, webrtc, and webgl. also use different DNS servers than your ISP. you can look up how to do this.

Heres a website that lets you get audio or video and its free
ytmp3.cc

clipconverter.cc
en.savefrom.net
dirpy.com
telechargerunevideo.com/en/

is the vpn the only way? And if you pay for a vpn what are the odds you still get fucked for it?

>telechargerunevideo.com/en/
unfortunately google's nazi jew lawyers have demolished tele

Attached: 1521341885989.jpg (1440x1080, 651K)

>jdownloader
This.
>are these programs
jdownloader is. It's the best way to download shit if you're using a windows OS.

github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme
This is program for downloading videos I found after digging around in the past, I have not used it at all.

>It is a tool for downloading videos from Youtube.
You can use it for downloading video from almost everywhere, but unless you're a fa/g/ot you've probably never heard of it, and don't use linux.

I'm gay

I use atubecatcher. Never had issues

Attached: 8821178148.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

Dude... at least read a little about the topic befor asking stupid kiddo questions...

Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express plugin for Firefox. Works great.

if you're using firefox you can download an addon called savefrom.net helper

pic related

Attached: Capture.png (564x75, 4K)