What do you regret user ?

what do you regret user ?

Attached: girls_r_rumb.webm (406x720, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YCGkopzZ_WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignoring women.

Not serving in the armed forces.

Why would you want to fight Israel's wars?

Getting tacos today.
Got some mad shits.

my entire life

Dropping out of college

Probably because killing Muslims is a great way to save the world

Dropping out of high school

Being born
And everything from that moment until now

This

Dont try hard enough.

Every relationship I've ever been in. Women are awful

Not putting every penny I had into bitcoin when I bought in.

Fucking a black girl

I regret the time I shit my pants trying to fart on someone.

Not going vengeful crazy and dumping this set when I was anger filled.

Attached: dat booty for r9k.jpg (471x628, 20K)

Attached: 3774075140.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

I regret mining Bitcoin at the very start and the losing the wallet to a hardware failure and not giving a shit at the time. Had about 487btc.

I still am quite successful, but I still work a full time job instead of living off the millions and fucking hookers and doing blow off exotic animals cocks.

Fuck my life.

Just stfu and dump it

Currently serving in the armed forces, you're not missing much

Just a few without faces

Attached: received_365517697237169.jpg (592x1003, 60K)

I have only one regret, the only thing in life worth regretting.

I regret that I haven't killed myself yet, despite every single thing in the universe telling me I should, including myself.

Attached: received_364514750670797.jpg (900x1600, 114K)

at least you got money and job figured out, plus it probably helps you get laid later

Attached: received_367589760363296.jpg (1152x2048, 175K)

I regret politicians.
I regret ISISrael.
I regret capitalism.

Jeez i hope there's more of her

Attached: received_369594640162808.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

She is pretty cute, isn't she?

>helping the jews rule the world is a great way to save the world

Dude i feel you there. Had the opportunity to buy in and start mining right at the start but was like "Nah it'll just die out"

cheating on my gf, now i cant stop because of the rush. 12 girls and 2 dudes.

not drinking bleach when i was 4 years old

Thats it for today

Attached: lol.jpg (2560x1920, 697K)

Hell yeah she is. Are there any more?

Cheating on my pregnant wife with an old high school sweetheart.

1.cheating on the best girl who actually pursued me, then bitching out when she came to talk to me.
2. Ended up marrying the girl I cheated on her with now divorcing ten years later, being cheated on the whole time, with two kids, nothing to my name, and I get to see my kids 50 hrs a week and court costs and child support fuck me up the ass.
I love my children but I always wished I had done that differently instead of following my dick... Glad to hear the first girl is married and doin well though.

I regret fucking the nerdy new age chick from my work who was in an open relationship. She left her husband now I'm scared daily she's going to #metoo me.

How's Savannah doing these days?

not sharing this sooner
youtu.be/YCGkopzZ_WM

Attached: 1559944612575.jpg (1334x1968, 337K)

Boneitis

Not bring a condom with me this morning

I regret cheating on my gf by fucking one of my friends. Dumb bitch is awful at sex and I haven't found the time to dump her yet.

Nah girl im talking about is lia. Only Savannah I knew was in hs dating my buddy. She's a lesbian now

Why would she do that? Did you rape or coerce her? Are you her boss? Does your company have some "no fucking policy" and she has it in for you enough to lose her own job too? If the answer to all of those is no, they what the fuck are you worried about?

Falling in love again
Was with my gf for 4 yrs of course i loved her but didn't want to deeply throw myself at her. She left me 3 months after i decided i was going to marry her. Kill me now idgaf.

>what do you regret user?
Not being generous in life sooner.

Hope you fucked things with her, op.

fix'd
didn't

Not being more active and physically athletic. It's a fucking pathetic to reach middle age and never realizing the full potential of your body and what it's capable of doing.

The girls i didn't fuck, especially my sister.

I regret fucking things up.
Her: 18, blonde, skinny, long legs, blue eyes, and an intellect that is out of this world. Most beautiful creature I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
Me:25 year old moron who couldn’t see what he was doing until it was too late.
It’s been over a year since we’ve had any communication. A few days before we stopped talking was the last time I saw her. It was rainy. Staring at her all I could think about was how beautiful she was.

Lol it's not what you're made to think guy there's so many better ways it's miserable

I regret not fucking Lisa Westbrook that night in my dorm 20 years ago. I should have railed her ass.