How do i kill myself?

How do i kill myself?

I just want effective and cheap ways to kill myself, don't try to change my mind, i'll do it anyways.

Attached: shad.jpg (184x184, 15K)

Electrocution
Run over by a train
Talk to a black person
Suicide by cop
Jump off a tall building

No one would try to change your mind, where do you think you are?
Jump off a high bridge. Water becomes strong as concrete at about 50ish feet drop, even if you survive the fall you will drown. Costs 0 dollars and your corpse will be discovered by someone eventually, traumatizing their nice time outside and ruin rivers/oceans for them. 10/10

carbon monoxide from smoldering charcoal in enclosed space like tent

nice job, 3 only works if not black and 4 if black

Niggers will just as happily shoot other niggers

Should i stream it? if so, in which platform?

lookatmeimanattentionwhore.jpeg

Facebook so your friends and family can watch, do it on your birthday so people will think it's just a regular party stream and visit real quick to say happy birthday. Make your profile public so anyone can watch too. Be sure to make a new thread for it, don't post it outside of Yea Forums though because on other sites someone will probably report it. We won't though.

Nah, i'm pretty sure some of you sick bastards would enjoy it

rope

Thats a good idea, but i don't have friends or family anymore

I'm sure some people will tune in real quick, I'm not familiar with Facebook but they might keep it posted on your profile so anyone who does care and goes on your profile will see it and be devastated. That's just funny to me

All sick fucks

OP here

I'll make a stream killing myself on september 2nd of this year(my birthday), I'm going to make a new thread that day where i'll put a link to the stream

See yall there

If you actually wanted to kill yourself you would be able to do it. Most people wouldn't be on sites like Yea Forums asking for help if they had truly decided.

I don't condone killing yourself, but I also won't try to stop you. If you want painless, cut your jugular quickly. You die before your brain can register the pain.

There is always the good old neck rope

Also, don't stream it. If ur rly gonna do it because u feel u need to, don't make it seem like u want attention. If u do want attention, don't kill yourself because u r selfish.

Life is pain and some of us just can't endure it, there is nothing wrong with helping someone end their suffering creatively and effectively. I'm a little jealous, I would kill myself too but too many people depend on me.
I don't care enough to be there but I wish you luck buddy
Yeah people who actually kill themselves almost never tell anyone or seek help/advice, they just do it. I'm rooting for our boy here though
False. It takes a few minutes to bleed out this way and is excruciatingly painful
Trips confirm

before you do the deed, sell all your shit and do something with the money, it's not like you need material possessions when you are gone. Maybe give it to a homeless shelter or something, at least do one last good thing in your life before you end it

oh wait, you are going to live stream it, you sick fuck. Ok then, sell everything but the computer then

agreed

Helium Helmet

Attached: Suicide.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

Checked nice dubs

>#3
Kek'd

Lol everyone in this thread is a pathetic virgin quitter. Chads like me love making them kill themselves

Just do what I’m doing

>Find a good spouse. Amazing even
>Get married
>Work hard
>Improve your career
>Take care of your spouse
>Do nothing but work and care for your spouse
>Work more
>And more
>Your health will start to decline
>Make sure you get a whopper life insurance policy well in advance
>Eventually your health will tank