Is my thumbnail gonna fall off? Is there anything I can do to prevent it

Is my thumbnail gonna fall off? Is there anything I can do to prevent it

Attached: 4C78D6F6-AA5E-46B3-8F1E-1FA8F8B7A28C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XUBMw63nTjc
youtu.be/ohfGjOhKFyI?t=55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u ded

Yes, no.

Heat a needle to red hot and poke through the nail to relieve the pressure

Have a chance if youre brave and own a dremel.
If you dremel through the nail to let the blood out and release pressure.
Otherwise its gonna come off and youll be fine anyway

>Is there anything I can do to prevent it
Cut your thumb off

I did this last year. Jammed my finger working on an oil rig in Wyoming. Give it a couple months it will start to heal. If it still hurts after a couple days go see a doctor lmao

Technically correct. Best kind of correct

Nah, it's just blood under the fingernail. Get a pair of needle nose pliers and heat a paper clip until it's red hot, then slowly poke it through the middle of the spot where it's black. That'll relieve the pressure and help with the healing process.
Source: Blue Collar fag who sucks with a hammer

Id rather dremel through it lol. I see ladies stabbing the shit out of themselves trying to sew and just assume the needle is gonna be worse with me ham fisting it through my nail lol.

I mean what if it falls? it will grow back you know

A tiny drill bit works also. Just twist it back and forth until you make it through the nail.

Holy Shit

I’m gonna try to put a hole in it, sending results shortly

Just gotta throw the whole thing away

(OP) I just had a thought, if it’s already separated from the nail bed is it already guaranteed to fall off ?

a hole could still relieve pressure, faster healing and less pain.

if you haven't done it yet OP, use a hot paper clip to burn through nail. be careful dont push too hard.

It looks like blood is building up behind your nail OP. Say goodbye to your nail, it’s likely gonna fall off

Hello op
done this many times myself
can say it will feel much better after you poke a hole through it. youtube is your friend

Attached: 1253505496575.jpg (220x251, 9K)

stop being a fucking retard. don't poke a hole. go to the doctor and they'll give you something to deal with this retardation

This.

Gotta do this fam.
youtu.be/XUBMw63nTjc

Attached: survivormanfinger.jpg (1763x918, 170K)

You should have made a hole in your nail to let the blood get out. Now I don't know if it would be helpful

Don't push as hard as that jungle dude did though...

If that is blood under the nail then do the heated pin bit and squeeze out the blood. You can dull the pin if you want. If you go to the doctor they'll do the same thing just with a one time use battery powered version.

I crushed my finger (and cracked the bone). Had the doc do the burn a hole thing and the nail didn't fall out. Though it grew strangely for a year or so.

Digits confirm truth

do this one:

youtu.be/ohfGjOhKFyI?t=55

I was able to slit a cut in my thumbnail with a razer blade to relieve some blood from under the nail and it didn’t even hurt. :-) “Go sEe A DoCtOr REtaRD” nice try city boy ;) it’s much less swollen now and a little bit lighter in colour ! Yea Forums has been helpful one thumb up

Attached: 1C1EF84A-C121-4889-B26E-A3370C23C386.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Nails have a habit of splintering. Round holes are better

Fingernails will basically dissolve with extreme heat. Use a hot, sterile piece of steel.

That’s a good point, hopefully at least it won’t fall off now, i didn’t have the right tools on hand at home today to poke a hole

If only doing the same would make your skin lighter in color...

Why