Found this is gf’s phone from a guy on fb. should I be concerned?

found this is gf’s phone from a guy on fb. should I be concerned?

Attached: F26D068C-17E6-4BBC-8DA2-4FB2378B02D0.jpg (1509x1303, 400K)

What did she say back idiot?

nothing. i think if she did or didn’t is equally terrifying

I mean, he did save their lives

Is she friends with him on Facebook or other social media? Does she have his number? Does she communicate with him regularly?

Also, tell us the story about life saving.

she’s very secretive with her phone, so i have no idea. ives always been a naive asshole so i guess that doesn’t help. i’m just in a predicament cause we’ve been together for 5 years & im not good with understanding these things. i have no idea what the hell he is alluding to being saved.

Dump her immediately. No words. Just pack and leave. Delete, delete, delete. NEVER CONTACT AGAIN!

Do it now or suffer more later.

>should i be concerned?
no. she cant cheat on you if you allow her to fuck other guys. Bonus if you're getting fucked by other men with your wife.

Attached: 1524192973417.jpg (800x600, 58K)

i just don’t know how to. all i know is her. my life feels empty without her. i know it sounds super pathetic.

Do it. She’s cheating. No secret phones or contact with people that she wants to fuck/want to fuck her im a healthy relationship. None. No communications should happen from either of you with anyone that you wouldn’t be happy for the other to see. None.

Dump her and move on. You’ll be sad for a year, but life goes on.

Ehhh. Ask her about it. Confront her and be honest with what you did, and what you saw. Acknowledge you invaded her privacy, but explain why you felt it was necessary. Proper communication is key, or you might end up like those people who are like "Fresh out of an 11 year relationship!" later

Attached: 1556420038704.jpg (907x1024, 68K)

This bro. If you have the guts just go into a deep and serious conversation with her
Be careful, she might delude you by being very sweet and telling lies

This hiding of her phone just rings alarms

thank you. sincerely. i don’t know what i’d do without your help. i’m having trouble existing & taking to people so that’s why i had to come here.

i hope op updates us on what happens

You should be very concerned. If she's tossing around promises like that to whoever this guy is then there's a decent chance she's cheated or will cheat.

No healthy relationship has secrets and interactions with other people that they wouldn’t do happily in front of their significant others. That’s completely nonnegotiable. Don’t let anyone tell you different.

Dump her. No words, just go. Don’t explain to ANYONE. Just go. Also, it was not your fault and that can never change. Some people just cheat.

You say shes super secretive with her phone which is a first red flag. Assuming she didnt tell you about this text she received, that's another red flag. My girlfriend would tell me anything past basic communication with a guy. It's just the right thing to do in an open and honest relationship. But that's just our opinions and how we work..

Best thing I'd recommend would be to have an open and honest talk with her. When you say you dont know what to do or how to handle these things, Express that dude! Look, I'm a fucking sped myself. I'm shit socially. Thankfully I found someone who is all about me regardless if my autism level is raging. If she puts you down for being open and whatever about stuff that's on your mind, then be out. And you'll move on in some time when the hurt goes away.

Godspeed user. It will hurt, but it's better to do it now than later

Quads confirm

>checked

>she’s very secretive with her phone
Gee Billy, I wonder why that is?

Put the number into Facebook and see if anything comes up.

ALso, no revenge shit, no fights, no arguments, no threats, no shit talking her no matter how much she does it. That’s not white knoight advice, bro, it’s advice for you to feel better. Just move on and mourn. Then fucking better yourself.

By this logic the brother should be blowing you too.

did this guys saved her life?

>she’s very secretive with her phone
You fucking idiot, she's cheating on you with more than just Lifeguard-sama.

Don’t listen to these fags OP, best advise is to give her a taste of her own bullshit, start flirting with other girls and if one bites, fucking go for it.
Change your phone passcode, and change all of your alert ringtones. All this will set the bitch right off. If she is cheating, you’re on her level, if she’s not, I guarantee she’s going to stop her shit.

Attached: E0C5C955-0A71-4F1F-89DC-1CEC3E1D21DC.png (225x353, 68K)

i expected for the cucks to swarm this considering it’s Yea Forums, but fucking a, i really appreciated this. thank you guys. i think the way i’m going to approach this is have a real ass talk with her & see where it goes. i’ll update tonight what’s going on. i’m sure regardless i’ll want to kill myself but yaknow, what’s new. thanks fellas. much love

>Do it now or suffer more later.
This.
>i just don’t know how to.
Decide here & now if your self-worth and faithfulness in a relationship means anything at all to you.
Either that or just cuck up.

real talk

if she didn't think it was important to tell you then don't worry about it. if you've really been together for 5 years and you're still skeptical of her about these things then the one you need to question is yourself

she's cheating on you and you deserve it. you need to grow up

Confront her with the evidence you fucking moron

be a bro and ask her where her blowjob was

mans gotta get his answer

Pretend you’re your gf and ask him for his address so you can meet up to suck him off. Then call the police and give them his address and say he’s threatening to rape her. Problem solved. Or say he has a stockpile of weapons.

Listen, man. Don't act now. Wait. Don't go into this uninformed or half-cocked. She might be cheating on you, physically or emotionally. Or this side might be trying something without success. You know guys are cunts, and he might be trying to fuck her. Doesn't mean he has.

She should have told you about this. No matter what, this shit isn't cool and she needs to be open about people saying shit like this. I am finally in a relationship with honesty. After relationships with girls who didn't tell me shit I needed to know, it's fucking awesome. I didn't even know what a healthy relationship was.

Maybe she's cheating on you. Maybe she's not. But either way and no matter what you do, you need to know what's going on first. Stay cool. Be observant. Look into it more. Don't accuse her yet. Because then she'll go scorched earth on evidence.

Don't listen to these incels who've never been in a serious relationship. She shouldn't have kept this secret. But it doesn't mean she's cheating on you. Or maybe she's blowing him right now. Find out first. These dumbasses here don't know.

my nigga

op don't listen to this cuck he got his girl fucked by some nigger and wants it to happen to you too

the only thing i have left is drugs is the only thing shitty about all of this. this is the closest to home i’ve felt in a long time. truthfully

you're a dumb cuck who's too stupid to realize your girl never loved you

>should I be concerned?
Of course you should. What I could do is call the mother fucker and simple say, it may have been joking around but, I don't apperictae it, please don't do it again. If he does do it again, honestly it's ass kickin time, no choice from there. My opinion and the way I would handle it, man to man.

shes clearly fucking other guys you complete moron. of course you should be concerned, you should drop that slut like the bag of bricks she is

here op i made it easier for you to meme

Attached: 26060957-C1BA-4544-865C-D4AC9C43BFD0.jpg (1485x1853, 418K)

Tell him it's in the mail

straight up ask her, what the fuck is this?? then tell that guy to go fuck himself and leave her alone. one of those 2 conversations will get you to the truth of what happened. one of them will be able to provide some kind of proof

who is this guy OP? how does he know your gf? and what was the context of him saving her and her brother?
for all you know, she could be completely innocent and he just did a nice thing then tried to follow it up after by being a creep and asking for a BJ. either that or she's a whore and she's offering her mouth to guys behind your back.

top lol

>reply "whenever you want ;)"
>meet the guy
>suck his dick
>???
>profit!

dude, when is the message from?

spit or swallow?

The healthy thing to do is Just ask her bro, from a real person
“I saw this on your Facebook, care to explain”

you don’t get it man there’s a reason op asked us instead of doing that himself

This. Drop her like it means nothing to you and move on. That's how you get revenge for her being a shitty person. When she sees she can't hurt you, she'll get a dose of reality

Women are always getting harassed. Our advice is to dump the bitch but then you lose the girl do you see where I'm going with this?

no one can when you’re being this retarded

update : i told her we need to talk & she’s currently on the way to my house. i think i’m going to get high as possible beforehand.

Good luck Op.

Attached: download.png (227x222, 10K)

I mean, there's no proof she's cheated. Maybe the guy who texted her is just a dick.

I'm sorry...I didn't know I was talking to a fucking amateur. SWALLOW you fucking moron. If you spit, you're shit.

Why because it's probably nothing and he can save his relationship?

You know I just had a thought...if you confront her with the fact that you snooped on her phone she may blow that guy just to spite you. And she may never even tell you about it.

No what don't do that, be in a clear head space wtf

If she won't look you in the eyes while talking about this guy, it means she's cheating or not being truthful. Remember that

She didn't reply and didn't delete it. Did you see anything suspicious in her messages?

I dunno op, I feel like your about to make yourself look dumb. If you really feel like she's cheating on you though, at least commit and leave before it's too late.

depends. is she any good at giving head?

The fact that she didn't respond means they discussed this in ... closer detail. I'm guessing she sucked some dick.
Dump her user, the fact that someone she knows texted that and she didn't reply, or even bother deleting it, means something.

No it doesn't it means she ghosted a harassment message like the stupid bitch she is. At best she is keeping her orbiter as an open option

Kick his ass SeaBass!

Very concerned

Attached: E7ACF212-48D9-4B39-BBFB-FC7B21ACF926.jpg (960x1280, 297K)

This

update : she’s a whore & admitted to it very openly. i didn’t expect such a clear reaction. i think i’m going to blow my brains out folks, this is all i had

is anyone down to kik? im not okay

Owned

If you're seriously considering suicide over a whore then you have to stop and think logically what's wrong with that.

Are you really going to throw away your life over a bitch that doesn't value yours?

Sure she might feel guilty for a while but it won't last so you're not doing anything good like that.

Just cry it out you'll feel like shit for a few weeks, but you will get over it. If not call a help line or see a shrink and get happy pills, because you should be able to endure a trauma like this. If it cant then you need additional help but no shame in asking for it.

TL;DR don't kill yourself over a 2-bit cheating whore because you won't cause enough pain to make it even worthwhile as vengeance. Cry, move on, or get therapy if you're not better within a while

So post her nudes op nothing to lose now

Might cheer you up to know what we think of her, if you need someone to talk to

>not op
But if it is, blow her brains out first lel

Hey at least you weren't married with kids. Also, if you're gonna kill yourself, kill her first. You're already going to hell, so why not take the slut with you?

Attached: souls.png (1000x1318, 527K)

last update : this is just one of those things where life has played its witty sanctimonious part in my life again to the point it hurts so much that i am emotionally unavailable. all i feel is these pills. i’m just another statistic & i’m completely okay with that. thanks again everyone for your insights, whether you were busting my balls or whatever, i appreciate the convo. i’m sure i’ll be dead soon anyways. night

Just got done talking with her. She was honest and told me she had been seeing this guy for the last 10 months. She said she was relieved I found out and that she could now get it out and move on. She then hung up. I'm going to puke.

thread full of faggots here. if he did save her life and her brother's life, then she does owe him a blowjob. she's the one in the wrong if she is trying to weasel out of delivering.

Well buddy here at Yea Forums wr are horrible people if you need someone to talk to there's always help with the suicide prevention hotline call them with your feeling don't tell us. I'm neit hg er gonna egg you on nor try to help and make it worse. It seems if I stopped you you wouldn't listen to me. I don't want your death on my conscience that I can do something about it.

trust me, i know. i was shocked to find sincerity. reddit is just too oversaturated for me. i just haven’t had a real conversation without anyone except my girlfriend, it consisted of her & work. i’ve been on my last limbs for years. i appreciate your existence. i just don’t have time for my own anymore. people expire & there’s nothing wrong with that. i’ll find out what it all means soon.

Wait OP, you'll get over it soon. I'm just new to this thread but do you hate her for cheating on you?

hey that’s alright, no i don’t. i don’t know how i feel. it fucking sucks. it feels like everything i’ve known has been stripped away. idk. i’m just not really here right now

If real. Ouch

this

this, she probably ghosted him

10 months of seeing this guy and only those two messages?? seems like bs to me.
OP ASK HER BROTHER

full details or it never happened

>she’s very secretive with her phone,
my lord dude how dumb are you? seriously secretive with phone 100% of the time means she's cheating, there is literally no other reason for it

>i think the way i’m going to approach this is have a real ass talk with her & see where it goes.
dude you are lost. women will rationalize everything and from what else you've said in this thread you are scared to not be with her. she is going to use this against you 100% and convince you it's nothing while she continues on cheating until she's finally tired of you and doesn't need you as an emotional or other type of support boy any longer. seriously man the fuck up and free yourself before it's too late or you'll live to regret it

the advice of a guy whose a cuck faggot or has never actually been in a relationship. take it to reddit faggot with your lame ass advice that sounds like you are a woman

sauce on that?

really need sauce on this if possible

click the blue arrow and image search you degenerate fucking homo faggot

nothing comes up you cum gargling sperglord

well then good because you're a degenerate ass fucking faggot go and try posting on your new home board /lgbt/ you sick loser fuck

op here. real talk, i totally see where you’re coming from. i’m just a depressed piece of shit just like everyone else so it’s hard to feel differently. i appreciate it buddy.

No you are a depressed fag like yourself.

>gets rid of a common whore
>free of cuntburden
>oh no, this is terrible, woe is me

Attached: 1551412376642.png (610x591, 192K)

I want sauce for the girl you in the closet shit eater.

I’m looking for both, I’m not ashamed

bump