Hey there, Yea Forums. I realize that asking for advice on here is probably not the best idea...

Hey there, Yea Forums. I realize that asking for advice on here is probably not the best idea, but I though I might give it a shot. Prawns for your interest.

The TL:DR version: I either need to figure out a way to make it in this world AND a reason to bother doing so, or find a surefire means to an hero without pain or money.

I am in a situation where I am trying to find a fulltime job and move back out on my own. Some pretty bad family-related shit went down and, long story short, I had to move in with my dad a city over in emergency mode to help pick up the pieces. Well, my work here is done, and it's time to quit my part-time job here in favor of a full-time one and get back out on my own. Simple. I need an income capable of paying the bills. The problem is that I'm not sure it's worth doing. I remember how absolutely hellish my life in the ratrace was (having some time away from all of that shit has been really nice, in spite of the family crisis), and I think I would be better off dead than going back to that. I can't think of anything in this world that is worth going on with such an existence for. Life is already bad enough, shit wall to wall for the most part, and getting back into where I was before the family crisis would be so awful that I would rather die than do so. So you know my problem. I need either:

A means of living that does not involve selling my soul to beg for scraps as a wage-slave OR doing a job that requires more effort than the (as of now) tiny amount of effort that I can justify putting into going on, with anything that would make life worth more effort helping this option,

OR

I need a mostly, if not entirely, painless way to kill myself for under $1K, that I can set up and pull off living in a house with several other people and not have it prevented through their actions.

Can you help me, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1442821919285.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

Attached: 1442796960322.jpg (1280x960, 300K)

Attached: 1440928546440 (2).jpg (615x820, 101K)

Attached: 1445476466248.jpg (800x600, 44K)

Attached: 1443456483266.jpg (1024x1301, 281K)

Attached: 1443453987999.jpg (2448x3264, 1.39M)

Attached: 1444714466242.png (1600x1200, 1.23M)

I wanna lick that clean

Also have a bump

I don't have an answer for you, but have a bump.

Thank you both for the bump!

Attached: 1445438877812.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

You're welcome

bumping threw the night

Thank you, kind stranger!

Attached: 1444399132169.jpg (474x750, 70K)

There are many alternatives to death that you may not have thought about. If you need a new start, aren't satisfied with the world you're in right now, they can be viable options.

Often times those that have trouble filling personal needs find value in filling the needs of others. Have you looked into moving to a foreign country and teaching English? If you're looking to stay where you are, IT can be a great career, slow start but easy training and high income levels once you get your foot in the door.

You can give your time to no one and join the national parks, go and be a ranger, wander the wilderness and keep the territory safe and clean.

Have you considered taking a psychedelic drug at a high dose?

How much are you exercising? I'd recommend HIIT program it will make you feel 1000x better

- Sincerely, Not Joe Rogan

Well, Not Joe Rogan, I want to die because life is such an all-encompassingly horrible ordeal and humanity such a boundless evil that I would, on principal, rather off myself than give/contribute anything to it. Humans have done nothing but hurt me, extort resources and behaviors from me through threats of making some or other kind of trouble in my life, and I hate them all so much that I would sooner drive them to extinction than waste my life slaving away thanklessly for their continued parasitic benefit. This is what I mean about life not being worth working for, about having any kind of job being less desirable than death.

So, other than the last two, not much of use there. Thank you for your time, though.

Attached: 1444707669096.jpg (900x590, 102K)

bumping again

Yeah sure.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 627K)

can't belive this pic is still around. I put it on b 10 years ago. I have the full pussy shot but just below where I cropped it is some fagots logo.

god

Attached: 1444711185813.jpg (1280x1024, 147K)

Is it weird I wanna lick that clean?

Nope.

Attached: 1449132535789.jpg (1000x1779, 197K)

What are you passionate about op

Niiiice...Those are mouthwatering

That's just it, I'm not passionate about anything, really. I really like my videogames (gamer, collector, tinker and historian), but I'm not sure if the joy they bring me is worth going on living for.

Attached: 1449131524456.jpg (1288x1024, 127K)

Not sure how old you are mate but I think that way of thinking will pass in time when you find that thing that makes you want to live. You could move somewhere truly beautiful, meet someone special, who knows what that thing is for you.

It's strange because you already have the drive to get a better job and move out so.. to have that drive but to also say what's the point it's like.. null. Appreciate having that drive because a lot of people don't even have that.

I would say, don't kill yourself. You'll find a FT job soon that will introduce you to new people that you can include in your life and before you know it you'll have purpose.

Ripe for some fucklicking

Ok here's the problem until you find that "one thing" life will always be shit,I know that for experience, it might take you years but you must find what you are TRULY passionate about or else your life will be hell. Its simple and cliche advice but Its unironically true,life is worthless and pure hell if there isn't something you really fucking can dedicate your time to and actually live. For some is a specific job,science, a hobby doesn't matter. Its fuel that sustains you.

25. It's not that I have the drive, it's that I don't have a choice. I'm not doing it for my own sake, I'm doing it to keep my dad from bitching at me about living with him for too long. I don't really want it, I just know that if I'm not going to successfully kill myself, this has to be the next thing I do. If there were no outside factors acting on me, I would be doing nothing.

I hope I find someone who can get through to me, someone so innocent and pure that I don't have to be afraid of them, who can heal my damaged heart and mind with their unconditional love and trust. I really hope I can find someone like that, and not push them away out of fear...

I've been looking, and I'm just about tired of looking. The kind of tired where you don't want to wake up any more. Been this way for a few years now, and everything feels bland and dull and numb. What can I do?

Attached: 1449132448508.jpg (556x700, 25K)

Checkittycheck'd

You have some epic creampie pics and they all look mega tasty

See, that's how you get bumps/responses on an advice request thread. You give the people what they want!

Attached: 1449132609830.jpg (1280x891, 152K)

It's working! You keep posting thick creamy loads coming outta tight cunts, I keep giving you free bumps ;)

Many people think the way you do. Make their lives better for them, huh?

You're made up of this universe and this universe will be born into consciousness over and over again man. You are not separate. You are not a human inside a universe you are a universe inside of a human. Reality doesn't exist without an observer. Try to make this place better so when more life is born into it, they don't have such a shitty time.

>Ive been looking, and I'm just about tired of looking. The kind of tired where you don't want to wake up any more. Been this way for a few years now, and everything feels bland and dull and numb. What can I do?

Life is a constant hustle and fight,and sometimes you don't look,you just find it by chance. You might have a good future ahead(might because there's no guarantees) its up to you if you had enough or not. I also found that one "thing" in literally the worst period of my life when I had abandoned all hope.

Also keep posting those pics.

I'm starting to run low on creampies, gonna start searching other folders if you guys want more of those specifically.

I don't want to keep up this constant hustle and fight anymore. I just want it to be over. What do?

Also, see above. I'll try!

Attached: 1449132566332.jpg (500x685, 56K)

That's fair, the ones you have were super hot though

> well, we don't know each other
> everyone has point in life when (s)he thinks about death
> maybe not only once, but often
> we all been there
> your death will not punish anyone, you spread your sorrow to others
> as human being you can reinvent yourself
> your brain can do it
> our species did it, for a very long time
> and you are a survivor of a billion years of evolution
> you and all your ancestors were the lucky one(s)
> they did everything they could for you to live
> life is gift and a burden

> you know what: life itself might be very rare
> either it is very less than one planet in a full galaxy,
> that means that most if not all galaxies have no life at all, they maybe all are literally dead

> or it is less rare: and bigger than one planet in a galaxy
> that means that somewhere is life, and we should try to find the other lucky ones,
> maybe we must help them to survive

> in a race of skills we developed sight, brain, ..., telescopes, computers, internet, ...
> wouldn't it be cool to see what our generation will be able to invent?
> wouldn't it be cool to enjoy life, enjoy sun, wind, night, seasons?
> wouldn't it be cool to help others to survive in this dead galaxy?
> wouldn't it be cool to experience your own life?
> and when you are old to say: what a time, to have been alive! Thank you!

Just hang in there a few more years(1-2),see what are your options in life. If everything fails after that then decide,go on another path in life nigger if things have gotten to that point. Don't be afraid To go live somewhere else.

I guess I'll try to hang on. It's just so damn hard...

Attached: 1449131439535.jpg (500x667, 70K)

I assume at this age you know what your passions and skills are.
I suggest opening your own business to levereage on those, and then build from there.

Hiring extra hands makes a big difference.

gonna need her to sit that right on my face

It is hard,my life was also absolutely fucking torturous hell 24/7 untill all the sudden when I was in the worst time of my life I finally found a good path and now everything is super chill. I wouldn't expect that to happen in a million years but it did, life is fucking insane man. But it can be alright if you end up finding shit you really like and are passionate about,like a filter for all the terrible things you experience.

That does sound good... I'll keep on looking. In the meantime I'll just get by, play my vidya and drink when I have time, and hold on. Thank you!

Attached: 1449132587681.jpg (576x864, 297K)

holy shit that looks tasty

Alright good luck man

I think you are still young, there are some moments in life when everything is fucked up, but It always change at some point. You gotta do your part tho. You wont meet someone some day that will fix you. Shit needs time, if you get a job you will meet new people, that will change your enviroment and could be good for you.
Dont think meeting someone that fix you will solve your problem. We people that have/had been broken usually meet someone that "fix us", the problem is what happen when that person leaves, dont put your hopes in finding someone like that.
Life will eventually get better if you try, you dont need something to live, living will show you the way. And if you find someone like that, do your best, be the man. I dont believe in god but i do believe we meet some people that change us, and trust me you will find one. Sorry my english and good luck mate

Thank you!

Attached: 1449125607580.jpg (1280x960, 88K)

*lick lick lick*

So you either want me to do the word required to help you become successful, thus making you a threat, OR just give you a method to kill yourself?

Feeling the need to ask people this question pretty much proves you to be too stupid to live, but it also proves you're too much of a lazy pussy to actually kill yourself, so giving you any advice would be a waste of anyone's time since you clearly either want attention/pity with the off chance of someone giving you a get rich quick scheme.

Take solace in the fact that you aren't alone in this world. You're like the 9999th person to make a thread like this in the last week. An unoriginal dime a dozen loser. If other spergs can survive with such a pathetic lifestyle, so can you.

Also, quads.

Attached: n0gTwQT.jpg (250x250, 13K)