What do you think of this man? It seems that you either hate him deeply or worship him like a saint...

What do you think of this man? It seems that you either hate him deeply or worship him like a saint. I find both are exaggerated reactions. Is he really as good, really as bad as many people say?

Attached: wr4.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/archives/news/trumps-bitter-battle-nephew-ailing-baby-caught-middle-article-1.888562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 21-Alex-Jones.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 72K)

>I find both are exaggerated reactions.

Do you not believe really bad, dangerous people exist?
I think he has no moral compass, I think something being "true" or "real" carries very little weight with him, and I think he has no concern for anyone but himself. I think he lies constantly, unthinkingly, and remorselessly, and I think he does it because it's what the people he's surrounded himself with want to hear, and their praise is what he wants to hear. They are happy to ignore anything suggesting the things he says have no connection to reality, and he is happy to encourage them to do exactly that.

I think that for a very small group of Americans, he's a great president. Those who are super rich are doing great under President Trump. Those who like being told the lies Trump is happy to tell are enjoying having him as president. I think almost everyone else is worse off with him as president; some hurt only by their smaller pay stubs, others ruined or in the process of being ruined by his trade war, and all of us who will be forced to shoulder the burden of a federal debt that has now almost doubled, all while the regulatory systems designed to keep us safe from food contamination, from economic instability, from air and water polution, and from hazardous materials in the products we manufacture, are all dismantled.

I don't think he's hateful, I just think he's dangerously stupid, and that he doesn't sincerely stand for anything at all. He doesn't hold any convictions; only talking points which he's willing to totally reverse tomorrow if it's what will make you cheer for him.

Ok retard

He's the first American president I've seen who really kept his campaign promises.

Attached: eh6wsxslvki11.jpg (597x460, 57K)

Attached: Boy_with_Down_Syndrome.jpg (310x427, 29K)

when the media is this fucking desperate to smear the man, he must be doing something right.

Attached: 1478713167213.jpg (960x540, 139K)

Attached: 1531846417384.jpg (502x618, 41K)

he's wonderful. he smells like cinnamon applesauce and his butt is as smooth as flypaper.

All media is desperate to smear every public figure all the time, that's how it works.

>Strawman

>I think that for a very small group of Americans, he's a great president.

Attached: fff.jpg (817x352, 41K)

You missed Obama huh?

Can you name one thing the idiot actually accomplished? Because he failed at everything so far

Attached: 24567gede.jpg (640x706, 63K)

>Trump's approval rating hits highest point in two years.

Here's Mount Sunflower, the highest point in Kansas. Kind of the same idea.

Attached: sunflower_kansas.jpg (502x333, 107K)

Clinton: We need stricter laws for Immigration

Trump: We need concentration Camps for immigrant Children and kill a couple of them

> trumpcucks think this is the same thing

You're right, there was absolutely nothing negative about him in the press. Thanks, Obama.

oh sure they do

Attached: 1514484093453.jpg (964x561, 86K)

He built a wall along the Southern border and got Mexico to pay for it.
He repealed and replaced Obamacare.
He put Hillary in jail.
Cut all funding to sanctuary cities.
Imposed term limits on all members of Congress.
Brought back waterboarding.
Allowed individuals to deduct health care insurance premiums from taxes
Established a ban on Muslims entering the U.S.
Removed existing Syrian refugees
Released his tax returns
Balanced the federal budget
Stopped the AT&T Time Warner Merger

There's really only one thing he didn't do, and that is: all of the above things I just named.

If he was really power hungry he could have entered politics decades ago.

I think he's a good man who saw the corruption in the institutions of power and saw an opportunity to make a positive difference

He is making a positive difference too

But he did almost everything of the things you mentioned

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"?

Oh wait, that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies?

Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putins?

Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over?

Oh wait, that was President Obama.

Attached: lobb.png (601x815, 357K)

To be fair. There is a very small amount of Americans that are actually willing to do what it takes to eliminate the federal debt. And that's to raise taxes

Okay, he didn't do any of those things, BUT he did promise to do them, and at the end of the day I think that's what really matters. I'm pretty sure most of the people who voted for him don't really care whether he does any of the things he promises. Who can even keep track? Anyway, mostly I'm excited to see what things he's going to promise next. I love it when he promises something really big, and then everybody cheers! So exciting.

How? No seriously, explain it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Close, he did none of the things I mentioned.

You're going to explain it.

Attached: rx0eh13ftu111.jpg (500x602, 132K)

the US has a spending problem, not a taxation problem. it's simply not possible to borrow and spend our way to prosperity. both parties are equally at fault for the hole we currently find ourselves in.

Attached: 1533957341507.png (596x767, 287K)

Explain how it's a strawman. Hurry up.

Attached: 2008-drivers-licenses.jpg (600x300, 29K)

Guarantee you didn't read past the first sentence, you illiterate stooge.

It is not his fault that the Democrats are corrupt and refuse to make politics in the interests of the people.

All of them were stupid.

Type faster cunt.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Yeah, Hilary is in jail, that wall is keeping the Mexicans out, and we're all enjoying a boom in the economy thanks to all the jobs he's brought back to America. Oh...wait.

Attached: 0x65.jpg (650x650, 141K)

Definition of an alpha son broke minorities and beta liberal white males are only people that dislike him.

Attached: PP-Satire-Ad.jpg (600x776, 283K)

Attached: 74c8.jpg (474x711, 70K)

I think he is a criminal.

Attached: 768_n.png (640x960, 479K)

Attached: 1kddre.jpg (833x500, 110K)

You know you can't just pick the name of a fallacy from a hat when you don't like something, right?

Attached: C4sYA7pWMAATFoP.jpg (720x720, 83K)

The Democrats stopped him while being the minority party in all branches of government for two years? It was a totally Republican-led government for two years. Trump falls flat on every one of those promises. Democrats fault? Stop sucking his dick and take a breath, you're getting brain damage.

Attached: FBI_60.jpg (563x579, 49K)

>It is not his fault

That should be his next campaign slogan. The sack of shit doesn't know how to take personal responsibility for anything.

lul

But the Right pisses and moans about the debt till their in office. At least the Dems shut up about it.

Attached: 7ked.jpg (639x713, 106K)

Oh everyone's voting for him in 2020 regardless of what you do, say or think. I'm not getting another 4 years, you are, maybe you should kill yourself to avoid it.

Attached: kill_yourself.png (698x699, 388K)

Make sure you get credit. Post your prediction on Facebook, let everyone know you're calling it now.

The Republicans aren't really any better. They, too, are largely corrupt and make policies against the people. Whenever possible, they tried to block Trump. Trump is perhaps the only politician in the last 40 years who really has an interest in making policies for the American people and not betraying them. The Senate and Congress are a disgrace to America.

Attached: 1543371896163.jpg (600x403, 24K)

There's a big difference between in wanting people to respect the laws set up and go through the proper channels and what Trump is doing. If anything this just shows what a dipshit Trump is when he claims Dems want an open border.

Trump is wanting a costly vanity project that won't work and to undo everything the last president did because he got his widdle feelings hurt.

Yeah, that's a New Yorker. None of us are happy about it, but it is what it is.

Attached: mor.jpg (756x596, 67K)

Yeah, cause it worked out that way in the last primaries. That's why the Dems got back control of the house.

If you don't go to this country, shut the fuck up about our politics and worry about your own. If they're good, then fine, fuck off and enjoy it. If they're not then maybe focus on that instead of someone else's backyard.

Just a reminder that memes don't make up for your lack of intelligence or personality.

He's just another neoliberal tool of the system. People don't seem to realize that Trump is just the most exaggerated version of what we already have.

Attached: 1474861973928.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Hes a the shitty president current america deserves, and maybe the one it needs

it's political suicide for any politician to promote tax cuts or reduction in government size. nobody wants to level with the american people that we are broke. every politician for at least a generation has simply kicked the can down the road - then it's business as usual... more borrowing and more spending.

Attached: dollar_2559873b.jpg (620x387, 97K)

your a the the cureeant too\

>Trump: We need concentration Camps for immigrant Children and kill a couple of them

>Strawman

Neither does your denial and loyalty to the DNC.

Attached: 2cgpja.jpg (500x303, 44K)

Attached: DgKAC9uUEAA0RlP.jpg (1200x1200, 361K)

I don't pick sides. I just call it like I see it. I could list you everything I find wrong with both parties and the whole system we have in place but that's not what was being discussed.

America chose him to be the loud mouth bully to every POS on both sides of the aisle. He's insulted GOP, DNC, enemies and "allies" of the US for decades of empty promises, false information, false hope, lies, and all around hypocrisy.

I plan on voting for him again based on my immeasurable disappointment and disgust with the alternative party. No, voting 3rd party will not magically make the nation better or stop the scary cheeto hitler from making mean tweets.

Attached: learned it from the left.png (1098x595, 252K)

Well shit, it's a meme so it must be true.

>I don't pick sides
ok donkey boi

>I just call it like I see it.
knee-jerk reactions. got it

>I could list you everything I find wrong with both parties and the whole system we have in place but that's not what was being discussed.
nice cop out

I don't think he is as bad as most people say he is, he basically does standard republican politics, but he doesn't shine either. I don't think he would be well fitted for hard times/a crisis, but as america is currently doing really well, a president like trump is no dealbreaker.

But his personality makes him enternaining to watch, he's controversial, and all in all it's just quite enjoying to watch politics with Trump in the white house. As a lefty I can say that this makes him a better president as for example mike pence, as I would also disagree with his politics, but it wouldn't be entertaining.

Christ, if this is you trying to debate, please go back to posting memes. The "uh-uh" arguments aren't doing you any favors.

If you don't realize when you are getting trolled you shouldn't be visiting Yea Forums

So just because it's a troll attempt I should accept it's laziness and half-assed execution? Excuse me if I expect better from my troll interactions.

>Excuse me if I expect better from my troll interactions.
Than let me rephrase my response, if you have high standards for conversations you shouldn't be visiting Yea Forums

He seems like kind of a douche, and not a lot of fun to hang out with.

Like the kind of dude who invites everyone over for a party, but doesn't buy any of the food or beer for it, he just expects all the people he invited to bring their own stuff and share with him.

Fair enough.

Attached: 1551558242041.jpg (828x676, 38K)

>I don't think he's hateful
You were nail on head till this.
Narcissistic wrath is very real, and it doesn't matter if you're close family or some White House intern, every is a transaction to Trump.
And if what he wants to whim into existence isn't met, he'll tear into it.
That's how he burned through two wives, and that's how his administration has been full of firings and resignations.
And if you think I'm stretching when I'm including family, consider this:
When Don Jr. was born, he was being cradled in Ivana's arms, and she suggested he be named Donald.
Trump, without missing a beat: "But what if he's a loser?"

When he was fighting for his inheritance money with his brother, his nephew was gravely ill infant. Trump was paying his medical bills for a time....
nydailynews.com/archives/news/trumps-bitter-battle-nephew-ailing-baby-caught-middle-article-1.888562

>Donald Trump is all business. The megabuilder and his siblings Robert and Maryanne terminated their nephew's family medical coverage a week after he challenged the will of their father, Fred Trump. "This was so shocking, so disappointing and so vindictive," said niece Lisa Trump, whose son, William, was born 18 months ago at Mount Sinai Medical Center with a rare neurological disorder that produces violent seizures, brain damage and medical bills topping $300,000.
>'" Donald said in an interview with the Daily News last week. Asked whether he thought cutting their coverage could appear cold-hearted, given the baby's medical condition, Donald made no apologies. "I can't help that," he said. "It's cold when someone sues my father. Had he come to see me, things could very possibly have been much different for them.

Attached: g1458178284378417954.png (500x379, 119K)

JESUS CHRIST THIS THREAD IS SO FUCKING STUPID

You're so fucking stupid.

No, you're fucking stupid. Fuck off.

Your mother.

>I think he has no moral compass
He has more of one than the one who lost to him

>Server with no rules
>Anything goes; post whatever tf you want
>discord..gg
/rcvfQTe

(Remove the extra dot )

P.s TRUMP 2020

Attached: IMG_8589.jpg (722x1280, 161K)

Trump supporters would suck Trumps dick just to watch it squirt but but sane,ethical people who knows whats best for themselves, country and world know Trump is a dumb POS.

Attached: 888.jpg (888x499, 146K)

So what. It doesn't take away from Trump being a smegma ridden dick

Rather black & white view on the world you have there, and I don’t know why I replied because op will just wait until thread gets over 200 replies before going full autist with “hurr durr trolled you all” like every thread on this shit board.

So passive aggressive