i've got 4, get rekt

id say 20k

beyond our primitive system of money.

$.37

$13k, kek how fucking young are you guys? Im only 18 and have never had a job

Ascended

>age
>has anything to do with net worth
I've seen kids with hundreds of thousands in net worth but I'm a cripple born into poverty that is just crippled enough that finding work where I live is basically impossible but just *not* crippled enough that it's a goddamn uphill battle for ssi hence why I've only got .37

I'm a broke fag with a 250k inheritance coming

400 €

born rich good for you. Not all are. Some people have parents that make them poor by spending every fucking cent possible.

Good. Invest that

Yeah around the same pretty much

Around 15k and Im from eastern eu, you guys have no excuses

About 4 million including 900k in cash. (Born poor for you haters).

like 130k now. no property yet though so im gonna be spending a lot here soon

cash only around 600 bucks, the house is worth about 250k-300k, not sure, would have to get it appraised.

mind sharing with a fellow brethren?

90 k, I made 70 k of it with the crypto iota whenit went through the roof, then i sold everything

My computer + accessories and my phone is around $2.5k that's all I have

Property £315k, albeit only £70k owned.
Cash £11k.
Possessions £3k? Not much tbf.
So £84k all in

About $500
Yep.

5.6 million, 850k in cash and some metals.

Attached: mmm.png (406x381, 202K)

lmao you literally just said you only "own" 70k of your property, which means you owe the bank £245,000. so all in all, you actually have -£231,000 you fucking idiot

-$30,000

Attached: 4926423590.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Oh god like..1.500? I only really own my phone and laptop which i got with my own money and i spent my entire salary this month on alcohol and weed so im pretty broke

You're assuming I have a mortgage.

Those items hold no real value
$0

>which I got with my own money
Are you a kid or full retard? Who else’s money could it be?

My laptop alone was 1000 when i bought it...and my phone 700 i bet i could get at least 1.500 out of them if i find the right sucker

My momma's

the rest can be his sibling's, wife's, etc.

50.000 Euro -at best.

Does it have any meaning? No. I am a 26 year old software developer. I will be unemployed from 40 on (at best) unless I make it into management and then I will slowly eat up my savings. But I am not management material. All I can do is specific software development in a specific framework in a specific language.

> learn something new user!
I hate software development and I am completely burnt out from work. Learning more software development shit fills me with dread.

> do something else user!
Everything else would pay less. I have zero skills outside of programming.

> become a project manager / scrum master / requirements engineer / business analyst
maybe - I am afraid though

how do you know you will be unemployed from 40?

Easy: No one wants to be the boss of someone who is 10, 20, 30 years older than himself.

30 year old lead developers / team leads / architects / business analysts / scrum master / senior -whatevers don't want have to tell a 40 year old guy what he should work on, much less a 50 year old guy that could be their dad.

Age discrimination in the software development industry is rampant. My requirement engineering teacher in college (an international god tier consultant) implored us to stop writing code once we reach 30. He said that if we want to stay in the industry we have essentially 3 choices: architect, business analysis / requirements engineering, management.

omg please dont blow it. and dont trust brokers. try to put it in something that will defer taxes until you know how to turn the vast majority of it into an economic engine in the future. stay simple and trust no one. i know its not millions but i also know how much 250 sounds like to a broke dude

I expect it's because of loosing touch with the in use language - it's slightly easier to learn a current language without having previous bad habits, besides image is everything - no one trusts an old software developer - one of the few industries where age works against you.

37.000.000 Euro
That's including real estate and automobiles.

18.5k in the bank, bout 6k in cash and about 30k in lsd and mushroom form

$350k

inherited 100k and a house worth $250k

haven't invested it yet, still learning about investing so that I don't mess up.

Attached: 1174681444.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

I've got at least 20k in personal assets. And i make 26k a year..if anyone asks sous chef branch overlooker wendys

Attached: 1559798661695.png (640x490, 582K)

£250k in the bank, £100k in the house, hard to say the total but maybe £420k. 29, worked hard and got relatively lucky

2.2 million. Half in real estate equity. Half in cash instruments.

200k in investments. About 10k in bank, house that's paid for, once paid vehicle and one with a measly 200 monthly payment.

About -150k

about 370k

280k house, 30k car, 15k investments, 23k savings, 8k motorbike and soon an inheritance of about 200k coming. So life is okayish but i do have 200k debt so...

$2000 in a savings account
~$3000 in Ford shares

Thinking about selling that Ford stock. I'm in for $9.91/share.

About 5k. Get paid quite a lot, but I spend it all because money will mean nothing after Brexit.

Just over $230,000 and im only 19. Over 180k in investments, trading cards well into the thousands and a 2016 dodge challenger brand new already owned

about £1500.

Including assets I'm probably worth -$4500. Never get a joint account, no matter how much you love someone.

Finally someone gets it!

>Post your net worth, include assets
there are no ways to measure my worth

$2000000

bunch of poor fags in this thread. you should all just get jobs and stop hanging on Yea Forums

Attached: patrick.jpg (500x295, 31K)

Oh I dunno, I gots about $3.50

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

-13k in college loan
-11k in credit debt
+4000 in cash
+3000 in bitcoin/TRX
25 year old male who lives on his dad's couch

Are you really rich these days if you haven't cracked 100 mill?

-$790,000

121625 usd, increasing by ~3600 a month

You can get over the 100 mil line simply by the allowance from your folks, so basically even an ant is richer than the anons on this thread