How do I go from a faggot looking feminine twink to a buff chad in days? Asking for a friend

How do I go from a faggot looking feminine twink to a buff chad in days? Asking for a friend.

Attached: DbdH8jOU0AY8e--.jpg (808x1077, 221K)

you cant

Kill yourself fag

Post a pic of your „friend“ and I’ll tell you!

Photoshop

You don't

You work out 4-5 times a week for 2 years and eat a consistent diet with alot of calories

Respawn. Its the only way.

Not in days but it will come if you dedicate.
1. Bench press, the chest and shoulders are the easiest to grow so start here for quick noticable gains.

2. Dead lifts, thighs, buttock and lower back, these gains dont come as fast but increase overall stability and legs strength. Also helps accentuate the ass.

3 squats, these are a son if a bitch (Imo) but you get great hamstring and quads pump out of it.

Being that you sound skinny get some protein supps and buy more meat. The worst part about putting on mass is the increased amount of food intake but to grow bigger you have to fuel bigger.

You don’t.

Thank you user, I will take this to heart and work on this

In days? Won't happen.

Talk to your general physician for fitness advice.

Np also take a before picture and use it as motivation. When you actually see the gains made it empowers you to keep pushing.

Steroids

"Steroids" aren't cheap and require medical monitoring if done safely.

/Thread
Maybe to add: do heavy compound exercises

Not OP but could you possibly give me a routine

Attached: A26DB750-393C-4367-AD48-6B17E2725804.jpg (640x674, 55K)

Forget all that stuff on the picture.
Check out chad Wesley smith and hybrid performance method. This should get you started

Thanks

Its impossible you lazy cuckfag. Go to the gym and quit your bitching

If you're an ectomorph you won't ever look like an underwear model.
You'll always be scrawny and lanky.

A strict diet of cigars, chocolate, and potato chips