Bros... i just fell in love with a cam whore. what do i do now?

bros... i just fell in love with a cam whore. what do i do now?

Attached: goals 156.jpg (842x620, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
cambabe.video/videos/485174/penelopa77-2019-04-14-3-5-d95bace3957d474e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just cum numerous of times until you get bored of her

give her your money then commit suicide

Attached: 1538156453913.png (600x842, 142K)

Just kill yourself OP

Attached: 29f5e958-14f0-4ac9-b950-58881942444b.png (700x700, 46K)

That's exactly what camwhores want. Turn off the computer and forget about her and under no circumstances send her money or pay her things.

Attached: 1545659490379.gif (150x150, 221K)

Pay her enough money to love you long time

well, give us her cam site info for starters...

Also, don't fall in love with strippers(cam whores). It's much easier to bang the cocktail waitresses and they almost always have less issues.

Her name is Aurora and she's very sweet, not like the other cam whores. I also dont have any tokens to give her so am just creeping. Haven't fapped yet. A girl like her needs to be romanced first. She's away from cam right now but will post more screenshots soon hopefully.

Name. NOW

it's penelopa77 on chaturbate. but please remember she's my dove. also she's still away from cam but it's still on. just staring inside her kitchen imagining her baking cookies

this

Give me your money before you waste it on a dumb whore that uses morons like you for your money. You're just a number to her.

Well you've made a mistake giving us the name, buddy.

>not like the other cam whores
she's exactly like any other cam whore. A wise man once told me you can go to land of make believe and you can pretend but in the end you still wont have no girlfriend

Fucking Swedes and their IKEA kitchens.

ffs user. Real life isn't a movie. I've dated a prostitute. Didn't pay her, didn't have sex with her. I just wanted to be the good guy that could make her life better. Life doesn't work like that. Do yourself a favour and do not make any moves on her anymore. Soon or late, she will ask for money. It might not be a lot but it will be your downfall.

damn now i have an IKEA fetish. Thanks for that faggot

Most of them have boyfriends, you're paying for her boyfriends rent and clothes, you massive cuck

Tell her to come to this thread and I will spend 0.4 bitcoin on her next show

Find where she lives and stalk her until she stops camwhoring.

wish i could dox so could call to ask her out

Jesus, that's a lot!

Not concerned that I placed her by the kitchen counter?

She’ll be fucked in the head Yea Forumsro. Don’t do it and lose 2 years of your life.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I’ll do it if she turns up in this thread

/thread

give her all your money and she maybe will love you back

this. my ex was a moneydom. no nudity, touching or fucking involved. just some morons giving her money for having a vagina and other weird stuff
>be me
>girlfriend has weird, wealthy dutch money slave
>guy was ~35 old
>married
>asks my gf to beat him up and pretend to rob him
>gf is creeped out by meeting personally and alone
>asks to bring me with her
>guy happily agrees
>tells her it's even hotter to be beaten up by her boyfriend too
>i agree to come with her
>meet guy outside of amsterdam
>he pays us 500€ in advance
>my gf and me beat him until he's bleeding and crying
>stomp his balls
>break his nose
>take his car keys
>take his wallet
>break his phone
>take all of his clothes
>burn his personal documents in front of him
>spit on him
>kick him until he tells us his debit card PIN
>leave
>draft the maximum amount from his account (2.5k €)
>go to amsterdam
>buy lots of weed
>get stoned like never before
>spend rest of the money on clothing, food and a fancy hotel room
>go home
>guy texts her and tells her it was the best experience he ever had
good times

Attached: 1552211545358.jpg (790x645, 189K)

i don't give a fuck about girls anymore but that slutty billy shelf is pretty hot

Attached: billy-bookcase__0644259_PE702538_S4.jpg (500x500, 19K)

She's back. I feel like I'm watching the sunrise for the very first time.

Attached: aurora.jpg (379x590, 21K)

kys

Kys. Asap

Attached: 1559905269340m.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

>that tattoo
Guaranteed to be an STD broodmother creating new strains of syphilis to destroy the species she betrayed

Lol
>shes not like the other cam whores

No shit. They all have their own little personalities that make them individualistic. They arent looking for love; this is a job/career for them. Fuck off with your emotions

Buddy, she's not going to feel that same way about you. Maybe in a different universe, but not here. You're going to be trapped watching and lusting for her, and miss it when the actual sunrise meant for you walks right past you.

Link her first. Then just beat meat to get clear head.

I'm obsessed with this one, I'm not stupid enough to think she's even looking for a relationship though- snap out of it OP, they don't give a fuck about you, you're just a source of income to them.

Attached: Capture.png (484x248, 258K)

>You're going to be trapped watching and lusting for her, and miss it when the actual sunrise meant for you walks right past you
very poetic

Lololol room is restricted to not even let you talk if you have no tokens.

>imagine being so cucked you pay money to talk to a hooker

She had a “choose the music” option listed and if anyone here can spare a buck or two, I think we could have some fun. Maybe some math rock or experimental..

>giving money to a cam whore just to pick a song
>fun

Only the start to wrecking a room

first post bes tpost

>miss it when the actual sunrise meant for you walks right past you
OP is probably a 20-something kissless virgin like most of us, women are going to walk past him no matter what

Attached: 1560141522106.png (500x522, 64K)

>a mistake
rather it's subtle advertising.
he wants her to get more viewers.
all part of the plan.

wrong place then lol, nobody on Yea Forums is looking to pay for nudity

I pretty much suspected that, but yeah, she's not even getting nude, so why would anyone here care?

You should definitely pay to put on a really emotional love song so she knows how you feel. Then maybe she will let you pm her and before you know it, you will be together!

penelopa77? She is an ugly bitch. Her mouth looks stupid and her pussy is nasty!

You horrible cunt.

Fuck you bitch

give her all of your money and she may love your money back

this is by far the most pathetic thread i've seen in a long time. go outside and interact with humans you sad fuck. engage with reality and maybe you'll realise this malnourished bitch is nothing special.

Have sex buddy

She will never care about you. Shes giving you a service but you'll never ever touch her. You'll never get a genuine feeling and she gives the exact same thing to evry other guy. If you want to be free block the page. Delete your account. Never go back. Everytime you want to give her money move the money to a savings account. Do anything or you'll just spend years giving her money to talk to other guys. Use the money in literally anything else.

you're the one in love with a fucking camwhore you virgin freak

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Ok this is very obviously someone posting an ad to get her traffic. Sick and tired of this bullshit.

ok which one of you animals just said
>show me your asshole bby

true that, but he might recognize that sunrise, lust after her, stalk her, get arrest, get thrown into prison and lose his virginity there

Eat shit you horrible cunt

Dubs of truth checked. Pretty much this.
>OR
You can enjoy slipping into a tangible mental haze as you validate your life giving all your money to this whore while telling yourself "there's a connection."

I’ve had loads of sex on women. I actually love her.

No way I’m jerking off to her u til we’ve at least talked. I have to keep our romance pure.

fuuuuuck

Attached: ran_kotobuki.png (1006x766, 856K)

Attached: 1525085347206.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Either this
This
Or just this
Now stop being a fucking fag

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

i didn't think this could get any more pathetic, guess i was wrong

Get a life?

actually hot tho

I’m not pathetic, you are the biggest loser here because u will never know true love.

U leave her alone

good thing there are actually vids of her bating online...
i don't have to bother with that shitty cam site.

Attached: 1440062844082.jpg (506x543, 130K)

She’s only faking in those vids. She won’t fake when she’s on cam with me.

This thread is nothing but a reverse psychology personal army request - OP is mad at this bitch for taking all his allowance and is now trying to get us all to raid her shitty stream for him.

NYPA OP, NYPA

Didn't we make it pretty clear you should be in an empty grassfield loading the gun which you should use to kill yourself?

Attached: 1559890238743.jpg (1000x750, 431K)

she doesn't actually f-fuck that thing, does she?
naah, n-no way haha

Attached: D8oXbOSVsAAia2A.png (791x465, 541K)

siswet18

>ya welcum

mm bob

cambabe.video/videos/485174/penelopa77-2019-04-14-3-5-d95bace3957d474e/

user are you aware she getting fully nude on that internet website?

Think about how great being in a relationship with her would be, imagine holding her, spending your days with her. And remember that you'll eventually get jealous because her job is basically to lead on her followers, and form fake intimate relationships with them in exchange for money and gifts, and that if you ask her to stop, she will say no, because she can't respect you because you're the type of person who falls in love with an attention whoring camgirl.

Actually, now that I think of it, just kill yourself now so we don't have to see your inevitable friday night "well Yea Forums, I've decided to end it. Whats the least painful blah blah blah" thread.

Just save us from having to endure you. Please. Kill yourself now.