Just ordered this stuff from Amazon with my Christmas card money. Is it cool...

Just ordered this stuff from Amazon with my Christmas card money. Is it cool? I've been thinking about what to get for months.

Attached: newstuff.jpg (4469x1600, 482K)

pretty cool

No user they are not cool.

Thanks. I tried. I actually need both of them. My last pair of cheap shoes busted and my last pair of cheap sunglasses fell apart. I can't go out til this stuff gets here. Obvs, I like black and white.

Why? I thought they were like classic.s Not saying you're wrong, but help me understand.

Just like every girl should have a "little black dress," every boy should have Chucks and Ray Bans. It's just what a person does.

you need a shirt that says Vans, or Fender..... plus a pack of smokes, and beer.

You are a sweet boy and deserve better than this place.

Theyre too easy and obvious, they're so thoroughly vouched for by others that their "classic" status has been revoked. Its an outfit for someone who's too concerned by what others might think of them, you're essentially saying "look fellow humans, I have purchased and worn the appropriate clothing items to attain cool status" which is fine if you're only looking to 'fit in' but anyone who's vaguely interested in art/fashion will see your spaghetti from miles away. Also converse don't actually look good, they curl up at the toe and look clowny. Go for superga instead.

always got smokes, although I haven't rolled them in a t-shirt sleeve for a long time. Love that look, though.

>fags

Fair. In a way, I am kind of like an immigrant just trying to disappear into background. But from what you are saying, I am afraid I will fail. Maybe if I scuff up the Chucks and take the trademarks off the Ray Bans to make them look like knock-offs I will be better off. Thanks for noticing my little thread.

I knew I was trying too hard. I'm an idiot who really can't read a room. Well, too late now.

God i hate you. You had to go out looking for something to buy, just to spend money. why not wait until you actually want or even NEED something? i guess because you're 13 and you don't know the actual value of money yet.

High tops way better :(

No, I actually do NEED these. As I said above, my sunglasses were busted and my shoes were coming apart at the seams. These are not just "something to buy." I'm fucking poor.

$20-$50 more. Couldn't do it. You're probably right, though.

Ignore the reject, you're allowed to treat yourself to nice stuff unlike this gay nigga probs wears trench coats and boot cut jeans

Chucks are eh, raybans are like:why not polarized at least damn

If that's actually true i take it back but boy, you fucked up formulating your post.
this is Yea Forums. OP is only the first post for sure, everything else is user.
in short, i didn't read that and why would i

Imo I'd only get the cdg or off-white Collab ones but classic chucks still nice

This is not my first time with this type of Converse Chucks. And they are so much better than cheap shit shoes. I live in New England, and I can wear these all year round, including through the snow. They got grip.

Oh, I got polarized. I pulled that pic from an ad and if those aren't polarized, they aren't mine. I've had eye surgery. So they have to be.

No worries. My shitposts are often incoherent. I only asked about coolness in the OP post, not utility because I just wanted to know if those things were still in style. I'm not very good at reading the Zeitgeist. Sounds like I missed the mark, but not by too much.

Attached: 67736-000.jpg (940x940, 224K)

now that we got that out of the way i can give you my honest opinion
great choice for glasses. nothing beats this classic design
chucks are not universal tho. they fit a certain style and unless i know the rest of your style i can't tell.

Ok. I mean, I just needed sunglasses and I hate mirrors and swirly colors and shit like that. I wear wired white iPhone headphones whenever I am out and just wanted something similar to hide behind. And a faded yellow baseball cap. And I have long white hair and a long white beard. Kind of a Santa thing. And maybe somewhat clownish, I guess. Definitely mean to give off a "Do Not Approach" vibe.

i have an image of a somewhat shaggy and chill looking dude in mind now, wich would fit chucks pretty well

just out of curiosity, if you think you're giving off that "do not approach vibe", what do you think would be the reasoning behind not approaching you? disgust? disinterest?
because it certainly doesn't sound intimidating. wich would be my go-to if i were to try to not get approached

Also, black jeans and black t-shirt. And plaid lumberjack shirts when needed.

Exactly on point. It's funny, but old people sometimes look at my Chucks and talk about how they used to wear them back in the day.

A fedora works great for that outfit

Disinterest. My goal is to look as boring as possible, without closing the door to anyone who actually wants to engage. Oh, I will fucking talk to you if you start it, or even if you look at me funny. But you need to know in advance, I don't want to and I didn't start it.

It's pathetically Blues Brothers, isn't it? I been schooled over the last couple hours. Didn't cancel the order though. I still want that stuff.

sounds reasonable. pathological but reasonable...
i don't know why you're trying to avoid but i'd generally advise against it. taking measured risks (like engaging with people) is the stuff life is made out of.

So you didn't want to spend 20 bucks more for the shoes but you were okay with the 150 dollar sunglasses?

OP you know what's cool? doing what you like and liking things without worrying about what people think. you're doing fine sweetie

I got no friends and no relatives. I walk through this world all alone. Probably is pathological. Last person I actually touched or touched me was a doctor seven months ago. I know because I wrote it down.

My eyes hurt more than my feet at that point.

sounds like you're punishing yourself by not allowing the possibility to find people to bond to.
you are worth being talked to. you have a right to assert your space in society. don't hide user.

I just like talking to people about myself. Kind of silly, but fun before bed.

>instead of paying for a good pair of shoes I'm going to buy a crappy brand of flat footed shoes that aren't even the cool kind of converse
>also instead of buying a 40 dollar pair of sunglasses i'm going to spend an extra 100 just so i can have the ray-ban label shown off

Attached: 1486604467926.png (534x403, 311K)

nothing wrong with that. just making the point that whatever you think is cool is cool, kind of shitty seeing some of the responses in this thread. you seem like a genuinely nice person

I hope you're driving home one day and you get a flat tire. When you get out to inspect it a group of teenagers beat you up and steal your car. They of course don't get far and out of anger for your stupid car beat you up some more and then set fire to your vehicle. When the police come they don't believe you and you're arrested for insurance fraud and go to jail for 8 years.

lol. ok, thanks bud

flat earth starter pack?