Am I the only person that finds George Carlin insufferable? To me...

Am I the only person that finds George Carlin insufferable? To me, it's just him preaching his own ideas while bashing others and calling it comedy. He hardly even tries to make it funny, everyone just treats his word as gospel

Attached: 1559327080399.gif (240x200, 354K)

he was more funny making fart jokes in the 70's

You don't like it, you don't like it. Everyone has their own tastes. Doesn't make it bad.

You're probably just the unfunniest person to exist.

I'm just stating my own opinion. In my eyes, his shows are just circlejerks of moral relativists with a lot of ranting. Lots of people find him funny, but I watch comedy to laugh, not learn his take on why we don't have rights

As someone else said, he did more straight comedy early in his career. He only really began pontificating as he got old.

Based OP.
Carlin was an obnoxious hack especially toward the end. It wasn't even comedy anymore at the end, just him being a bitter leftist white-guilt-ridden angry old man.

Attached: altright.jpg (960x695, 118K)

Attached: 1549855043977.jpg (356x600, 48K)

Part of comedy is turning cynicism into constructive ways of coping with it
Laughing at issues by ridicule is a way better alternative than being sad and moping about said issue that makes you sad
It’s all about the chemicals being released into your system that matters in the end

never been more spot on in my identification kek

70s and 80s Carlin was prime. I don't know what happened to him that turned into a cranky old man instead of a comedian/humorist.

I think I like Carlin is not necessarily because I agree with what he says but with he structured his routines. They're kinda like highly organized rants.

Anyone with such a negative attitude gets old really fast. Non-stop complaining is only funny for so long.

Early Carlin good, Later Carlin was a circle jerk

He's very funny, and clever.
That said, you're right about him and his forcing of his POV on others.
Good, but over rated. I respect him, but he is not an all time great.

I've never seen someone try so hard yet contribute so little

He came across edgy atheist memes and decided to embody them without the fedora and with more charisma

t. godtard

Attached: 83DADD11-89DE-4784-94A9-F71E9B637FCA.jpg (640x542, 99K)

Attached: Oh+another+edgy+atheist+like+we+dont+have+enough+of+_8a52c24e82d827a7f262b8e53c538f10.png (209x200, 47K)

>MOM! I posted it again!

you have to listen him once then discard his ideoms

t. buttshattered godtard shouting at facts

Attached: 8602B66A-7528-4DB6-8741-5F9D4D1926F9.jpg (960x960, 234K)