Ask a psychopath anything

Ask a psychopath anything.
I am a beast filled with incredible amount of rage towards humanity. I seek only death, chaos and destruction.

Attached: 1543327254055.jpg (463x435, 33K)

when will you stop being a pussy and carry out attacks on federal buildings

bro you just posted cringe you are going to lose subscriber

Stop wasting oxygen and fix yourself

Who is your favorite Kardashian sister?

WOAH WATCH OUT GUYS THIS MAN IN EXTREMELY EDGY PLEASE REMAIN CALM

Attached: cc6a8a5bc8899066dc496832f2a63af9.png (1140x488, 241K)

>How's 7th grade going?

Attached: 1549191148521.jpg (430x553, 18K)

How was your 13th birthday?

Have you done your taxes?

Attached: a14.jpg (917x720, 238K)

*Talks back to mom or teacher once*
"Ask a psychopath anything.
I am a beast filled with incredible amount of rage towards humanity. I seek only death, chaos and destruction."

Attached: image022.png.jpg (697x896, 301K)

Post a picture of yourself, I don’t believe you. Fucking baby.

This is going in the scrap book

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-015057.jpg (1440x1085, 544K)

I remember telling my dad to fuck off under my breath too for the first time OP felt just like this

That's not my goal. I want to inflict suffering to common people. I want to strike people who expect it less. I just love when people are happy and then suddenly they suffer.
Sorry, this is not reddit, you have to go back.

Psychopaths don’t brag about being psychopaths.

Answer me this. What do you value most about your life?

Bigger pussy than Angelina Castro
>hur dur i liek mur dur

Attached: EDF05C95-503A-4F71-A072-9F19AAD3565E.jpg (1125x1136, 126K)

Quads get us a pic of you OP

Attached: 32A5A40E-00F1-4AF1-BE13-6C06E2B44BEB.jpg (960x540, 67K)

I hope you know that 90% of the fucking population thinks its funny or get a giggle out of bad shit happening to people, if you've been on /b more than twice you'd know about rekt threads. just because you enjoy people suffering doesn't make you a psychopath dumb ass.

Attached: 15596750888013002474832657457644.jpg (531x359, 72K)

rip your confidence

So you're in 8th grade and cranky about your crush not noticing you. Go to bed, kid.

I don't brag. I just felt like this could be the place people might be interested in this.
And I value my ability to trick people. Everyone, my family and friends think that I'm a normal person. Only my closest friends know how fucked up I am, but I make them think that it's all a joke.
I'm not in 8th grade and even if I was , what would that change? You're just insecure because someone younger than you has more balls.

ADMIN, HE'S UNDERAGE!!!!!

Attached: 1552450178806.png (233x256, 77K)

why do you think youre so fucked up? what have you told your friend

>I'm not in 8th grade and even if I was , what would that change?
7th grader detected

Are you stupid? I said I'm not in 8th grade (it means that I'm older), but even if I was, It wouldn't matter.
I thought Yea Forums was smarter than this...

gottem

Again nobody is open to their parents and relatives about how fucked up their humor is.

Attached: 214.jpg (615x630, 35K)

What's it like being a massive faggot?

underage b&

Go to bed OP you have school in the morning.

>I thought Yea Forums was smarter than this

First mistake kiddo

>And I value my ability to trick people.

Yeah, no. A true psychopath or sociopath does not value anything to do with interpersonal relationships. What you are describing is manipulative behavior. This is more typical of a narcissistic personality disorder.

Get yourself a DSM-V if you’re gonna troll about mental illness.

assuming the dsm has any actual evidence at all

>Ask a psychopath anything.
>I am a beast filled with incredible amount of rage towards humanity. I seek only death, chaos and destruction.

You posted your fanfic or the wrong server faggot

Kill yourself as an added suggestion

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-020613_Mimi.jpg (1080x2280, 251K)

Psychopaths don't really have rage... they just don't give a shit.

talks the teacher out of getting in trouble and gets other kid in trouble.

>I value my ability to trick people

let's imply you're actually a "psychopath." What have you done that would classify you as such?

What kind of faggot even thinks he's that evil? Pft...so hard. Give it a rest loser. I shit meaner shit than you.

>beast filled with incredible amount of rage towards humanity. I seek only death, chaos and destruction

That's not psychosis you fucking triplenigger, that's just normal life. Get a grip of this dick

Attached: 1534535427247.jpg (720x673, 88K)

Nothing yet. I am preparing for future killing spree. I don't want to be some loser who kills 10 people. I want to kill half of town and not get captured. I want police and the fucking army to be after me. Then I will kill few cops and finally put bullet in my brain.
Now you understand why I haven't done anything yet. Because to pull off something like that you have to prepare.
I am glad I didn't shoot up my school when I really wanted it because that would be lame.

>I seek only death, chaos and destruction.

In what specific real-life ways do you make those things happen?

Attached: 1550158290640.jpg (750x716, 43K)

We're all psychopaths here. Fuck off

The DSM does not provide “evidence” you numb nut. It simply provides a label to a given set of observable behaviors.

That label doesn’t even have to be “psychopath”. It could just as easily be “banana” or “Chevy Impala”.

The DSM could collect a serious of symptoms that typify people on 4 Chang and label them “losers”...

Please, if you’re gonna pretend to be more than a pseudo intelligence then at least think before you post.

>waiting for Google Deepmine Algorithm to getcha

Attached: 1548558534686.jpg (1080x1027, 103K)

POLICE POLICE HES MAKING THREATS HES MAKING THREATS HE THINKS HE HAS THE BALLS TO KILL PEOPLE

Attached: 1528342543610.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Oh my gucking GOD please be real
Gimme just a taste user

Gimme just one pic

Just a pic of ANYTHING with a timestamp, maybe shoe on head

Fuck, even your floor and like a fruit and a time stamp pls

Attached: 13061133.jpg (241x201, 18K)

>I am preparing

Yeah, but check out this reality:
You'll never actually do anything because you suck and you don't have the balls

This will only ever be a fantasy for you

Attached: 1557953290187.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

What is your reddit username?

Attached: 0LPBrMS.gif (400x225, 668K)

Nice place, sure beats living in a car

Just fucking shoot a bunch of people already. Goddamn. Or pick your fat ass up from your computer and stab some people at a mall or something. Make the news.

Wrong wrong wrong!

Fuck, if you are going to be anti social then label yourself for what you are!

Socio and psychopaths value belongings. They value prestige and a comfortable life where people do things for them. They view people who don’t do things for them add useless and will cut off relations that they don’t see as profitable.

Jesus Christo will you fucks ever learn how to Google before you demonstrate your complete lack of knowledge!

>Nothing yet. I am preparing for future killing spree. I don't want to be some loser who kills 10 people. I want to kill half of town and not get captured. I want police and the fucking army to be after me. Then I will kill few cops and finally put bullet in my brain.
Now you understand why I haven't done anything yet. Because to pull off something like that you have to prepare.
I am glad I didn't shoot up my school when I really wanted it because that would be lame.

>You got bullied in school? i never would have thought YOU of all people, YOU get bullied.

>OP's selfie game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

It's just a phase

I was on a pathway that were leading me to similar feelings, then I realized that id rather not live a life of misery and hatred for people I knew it was possible as so many have lived a good life with good people that they love so that's why I turned back, but are you actually even a psycho is there just something really just wrong with your brain or did you just set yourself down a path that would harbor these feelings.

Why are you taking your frustrations out on individuals when you could be taking them out on the masses?

I am OP

Attached: 1532361561242.jpg (750x1000, 197K)

You don't have enough testosterone or heart in your body to take your own life.. how are you going to kill anything else?

no timestamp

Attached: 4be8681a66042d0842d66f409bff3377.png (526x559, 410K)

Do you think youll ever feel a vagina?

Attached: CBjjWwFWYAAoWHS.jpg (587x783, 49K)

Do you live in Toronto by any chance?
If so, i have a mission for you

Do yourself a favor and do gif related instead without killing anyone else.

Attached: 1541285052458.gif (177x238, 2M)

Attached: 809.jpg (625x626, 34K)

how is 8th grade going?

Hey OP, I get down sometimes too. You should eat some fruit, drink some cool water, and jerk off. You will feel way better afterward and won't have to seek any more death.

Why though? You could be a psychopath and be retardedly good at video games and scaring women off or whatever

From ur moms basement...

>why are you taking your frustrations on people when you could take it on people?
That is literally what you said and it sounds really fucking retarded

Wants to go through all this preparation and planning to kill average joes like a nigger. Will be forgotten in a couple years. Going to go through all that effort kill someone big.

fake and gay

Attached: demotivational-quotes-01.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Found the 8th grader

Hows middle school testing you

Yeah... that's not what a psychopath is

sage

Either some bait or an S tier retard. Honestly couldn't care less.

sage

the funny thing about you psychopaths is you typically over estimate your abilities. arrogant, conceited... if you ever do grow the balls to act on any destructive impulses, you will be quickly cut down by the true warriors that exist in society.. those who train with determination, dedication, day after day. men with true skill and bravery in conflict, whom you cannot hold a candle to.

honestly this is amazing can you show us some pics of your evil mlp oc killing people op? if your mom hasnt made you go to bed yet of course

Kekums
>”S tier retard”

STFU Looser

Q: Why is there never enough cherries in a can of mixed fruit in sauce?

Everyone call OP a faggot and safe this thread. SAGE!

Because it’s not a can of cherrries.
It’s a can of mixed fruit.
If you want cherries then buy cherries.

Godddd, posts like this make me go psychopath!

Not him but give us a break you fucking dumbass
90% of this planet are cowards
Stop drinking that bullshit koolaid and go out in the streets a bit
I don’t care about you raving about fuckboys pumping iron and steroids, that doesn’t make you a warrior
In fact, true warriors in this day and age are basically non existent

Attached: 0085302578.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Says the retard who can’t even use proper spelling
It’s “loser” not “looser”
You’re a “looser” cause you take an extra inch in diameter up the ass every 2 weeks or so

Try going to therapy yet?

Of course not, OP is a psychopath
He doesn’t need therapy, therapy needs him
He’s the modern day equivalent to Adonis
Behold, his highness

>>8018238071823906
01824065>>801824446182486925369424>>801825562
>>8018258501826029>>8018262691826453>>801826777182690 please sage bad thread

these guys are cool

Attached: F83B8110-3297-4F79-AF7E-4FD941CB9BD4.jpg (632x615, 54K)

Do you like Jazz music?

No, I am OP

Attached: eggman.jpg (750x1000, 221K)

Are you a Fascist? Are you a white nationalist?

user doesn’t understand that b isn’t his personal sage army

Exactly, Psychopathy is a mental condition characterized by a lack of what liberal progressives call "empathy" which they insist is what makes us human, but most people I've met lack empathy, they only look out for their own personal interest. A psychopath is more on the lines of someone who's direct with his egoism, who doesn't pretend to care about you for what you can provide (company, money, sex, etc) and will just screw you over whenever he feels like it. Psychopaths are usually very logical and mechanical, they think abstractly at all times and see the world more as a collection of numbers, causes and effects. OP is most definitely not a psychopath evidenced by his attention whoring and edge lording on half-chan message boards.

What did you do do that baby.
Is it even alive?

Does the baby have an illness or what's going on there? It makes me feel not that good though

Why not prepare harder and kill everyone on the goddamn planet: consider the following; get a job, making money, invest money, make it big in the indie gaming industry, invest money with like-minded bio-chemists, synthesize bio-weapon, wipe out half of the human race, the other half starves to death or kills each other in ensuing anarcy.

Actually, I'm in ninth grade, haha faggots, thought you had ne cornered huh, bet ypu feel really stupid huh.
t. Defintely not OP, I swear.

He's more schizo than a psycho.

>Takes his time to read user coments.

Der Übermensh ist hier Menschen

Attached: 1560057319598.jpg (343x375, 27K)

sounds gay

Cool

if i sucked your cute little toes would you moan quietly or loudly

Kek

fuck off edgy kiddo

How ugly are you? Probably horrendously so.

According to your description, i’m mildly psychopathic
Which i think is utter bull but whatevs
Who am i to argue back at an armchair psychiatrist?

lol

Thread sucks ASS.
YOU ALL SOUND LIKE GAY NIGGERS.

Can you destroy the live of Chinese couples or kids that happened to live within 2 miles from your home? Target the richfuck. Post results here. Your time limit is 3 months from this post. You can do whatever you want except killing. Ruin their lives, destroy their soul (if applicable), post results here and finally... Well, you're free to go. Remember that there's more than billions of Chinese on this world so few missing insects wouldn't be any much different. Your mission to eliminate Chinese, starts, now.

Wait, are you my ex girlfriend?

Does your Mom know you’re gay?

Nigger I literally studied BSC psychology, and planning to study either Clinical Psychology or Industrial. I have PDFs of DSM-V AND IV.

You're a party pooper, not a psychopath.

Attached: screenshot-6-10-19.png (1004x708, 138K)

What’s your point?

psychopaths are not aware that they're psychopaths lmao

/thread

Yeah and i have a PhD in bullshido
See, i can make shit up on the internet without proving my claims like you too

You’re supposed to have a bunch of embarrassing tabs open
You literally had one job

You have summoned this image far past it's expiration date. That is not a good thing.

Attached: 1528498235029.png (744x545, 649K)

How retarded can someone be lmao

I wanna see the look on your mothers face when the feds knock at your door after reading this

Attached: 20190610_102212.jpg (1050x1012, 154K)

Attached: F5AF9E09-2EA8-4369-97F1-B16FF38D07B9.png (420x420, 382K)

Attached: 8135303021.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Attached: 4b99f237b602f433e1746cc16217de1d.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Not a question, just piping in, i live in a pretty rough hood ass area, you probably live in a well off decent neighborhood. literally nobody where i live is scared of sociopaths, you probably live in an area full of easy victims of your bullshit ways, it takes real talent to take advantage of those who are aware of bullshit scams. i've seen some pretty bad people in my time on this earth, and somebody who brags about it on the chan can't hold a candle to these depraved basterds that i deal with day to day, "Hey guys i posted a dieing baby or something im evil" bub you have no idea how bad the depths of humanity can fall. you literally have no idea what you're talking about

Your room looks so fucking shitty how are you living
Get a life

Attached: 1E4526A3-EECF-48AC-A6B3-9F913020052A.gif (256x320, 855K)

Attached: 2142365236.jpg (750x1000, 144K)

let's b real you're using the chan. Your room looks about the same.

why are you trying to censor your face right after posting a picture with your face in it?

sage

It doesn’t cause I care about hygiene but by all means. Enjoy your homes how you like.
And lmao OP you’re such a baby. What a “psychopath” you are. Get real. You’ll never accomplish any of the destruction you want because you’re too much of a coward to accomplish it.

Attached: F6954879-EF56-4389-8C8D-AF3C47EAE969.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

1. Rage? This world, it disappoints you?
2. What have you dreamed?
3. Destruction...for the edification of humanity, annihilation to bequeath the Earth to some other lifeform, or annihilation...of all life forms?
4. Most deserved fate? (mutual nuke obliteration, alien invasion, grey-goo scenario, something religious, etc...)
5. Suggested reading? Destroy all humans epiphany was all at once, or the result of much research?

Attached: americanpsychogreeddisgust.jpg (940x788, 137K)

Hey man how've you been havent seen you in a while

you're too retarded to achieve anything grand like this. There's a reason you faggots only ever kill like 10 people- you lack any sort of long term discipline, and since you're an unbearable faggot, no one is willing to work with or trust you. You can't even trick people into helping you because you're just that unlikeable.

You're gonna do some dumb shit like try to set off .a bomb in a dense area, it wont work, then youll shoot like 3 people before killing yourself.

Life is already absurd, just end it. Just get out of this whole simulation and stop gunking it up with your lame ass teenage bullshit.

Attached: D6C-ARgXoAAA7zP.jpg_large.jpg (750x821, 62K)

Literally anyone who thinks they are a psychopath is not a psychopath. They're just a person who is afraid of their own humanity. Just like anyone who thinks they're a Rick is actually just a Jerry.

Damn nice basement faggot KEK

Attached: 1557271962874.jpg (1262x958, 163K)

Basically, this.

ive seen this image hundreds of times and i only just now understood the asperger joke

Attached: man.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Image being this much of a faggot

Post cock. I have things for mentally disturbed guy. 0w0

Are you a diagnosed psychopath, or just say that you are one? Seems to me that you're just an edgy faggot.

Here you go bby

Attached: D9C3C6E6-1CA7-4700-A3F5-D4632E34234E.jpg (2448x2586, 1.69M)

He took a test on FB

I see OP's faggotry is off the chart today.
>take ur meds, kid

Attached: OP's faggotry.jpg (453x439, 34K)

What's your view of your classmates? Do you see them as humans or do you see them as objects? Same question about your teacher.

Do you feel empathy towards anything?

Attached: 6860F244-686D-4ABF-8FF6-10B3507E9CE3.jpg (886x1139, 503K)

Anyone who calls themselves or is a sociopath or psychopath is a fucking entitled piece of shit. Did your daddy not give you enough of his inheritance money to you, you poor fucking thing? I'm so sorry that your life is so bad that you have to take it out on other people just so that you can "feel better". also what kind of psychopath posts on any social network, image board, etc. about the fact that they are a psychopath. You are a bad psychopath if you are a psychopath.

Literally on Yea Forums peepee face

>Incurable Virginity: The Post

Don't worry Oh Pee - puberty will be along soon, and then you can crywank yourself into an edgy teen coma.

Attached: edgebaby2.jpg (259x313, 104K)

I’m a pcychopath

Attached: A63B2F49-BC9A-453E-BD3E-9788C07AD6DA.jpg (1448x1446, 1.06M)

Can i be psychopath too?

>I am a beast filled with incredible amount of rage towards humanity. I seek only death, chaos and destruction.

Yay! Cringe thread!

Attached: darkness.png (1057x611, 423K)

Right, but do you really expect much performance from a "psychopath" who spends time on Yea Forums?

A psychopath is something who feels no empathy towards anyone so they can be ok with killing people in stuff

shit sorry
i've only seen someone report people to the fbi a few times i didn't know the running joke

What are you going to do for your 16th birthday?

Such a shame it's needle size.

>Ask a cyclepath anything.
>I am a byway filled with incredible amount of pedal-propelled humanity. I seek only scenic views, exercise and madgainz.

Attached: Cycle-path.jpg (1280x960, 165K)

Unless you have something higher than a Bachelor's, you're not qualified to diagnose shit. Even with a Master's, you have to certify. Seems like you would know this. Either you're full of shit or you're an idiot. Either way, no one should ever listen to you.

No your not. You're an entitled spoiled brat looking for attention. And even if you do kill people you'd still be an entitled spoiled brat. Every mass shooter is a cuck spoiled brat who got bullied in high school or their daddy works too much. grow a fucking pair and do something thats actually worth something.

look at these two faggots, not using the cycle path. this is why everyone hates you cylists, go to hell and die.

Where did OP go? Back into his basement after being ridiculed in Yea Forums for his tardness?

I am a cyclist and I fucking hate those kinds of people.

I hate cyclist and I run them over whether they're on the road or the cycle path

me3

Yay, the edgekiddy's back!

Attached: edgebaby.jpg (259x313, 103K)

No bullying please this is a family friendly board

I didn’t mean to send two replies

get wooooshed normie

Fucking faggot. You want to know deranged? I'll chime in.

When my gf and I moved to our new place, we tried for baby and actually had a couple. I remodeled the house placing our infants inside the wall and let them starved to death.

I did all this without cheat codes for The Sims. My gf cried, and I just sat there, watching her.

Don't tell me about things you 'might' do. I've killed THOUSANDS in The Sims. Human life means nothing to me.

Is your name Notim Portant?

Thats mean

Attached: DB2DF372-81E7-4AAF-92A4-F23012FE3225.gif (400x211, 2M)

Attached: download (2).jpg (600x526, 82K)

Ok fag

Its better than being black

Wellington boot on head or you don't really exist.

well due to the devastading effekt of humanity on the globe this is an almost natural reaction of yours. Just try not to kill the ones whom are the gems to take us out of this misery. but they are hell hard to detect so.. wait with killing?

This calls for a greentext, doesn't it?

>a Canadian baby
Can't believe nobody made that joke yet

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-110410_Google.jpg (720x403, 209K)

why do i do this to muyu self

Attached: wallhaven-177183.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

how was your day?

How’s it like being 16?

you dont sound like a beast so i dont believe you
pic related is a real beast

Attached: the beast.jpg (615x990, 92K)

im sorry it ended this way this is trully the epoc
of the niggers i was asked to kill

Attached: wallhaven-84354.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Did mommy not love you enough? Or perhaps your uncle love you a little to much?

>muh h8 for humanity burns like hundreds of suns

And how does, what you do, make it better? Do you enjoy being counter productive?

Attached: IMG_20190526_002458.png (540x306, 244K)

"yeah i'm a psychopath"

Attached: D36Hay7W4AUS1oI.png (249x321, 87K)

Sounds like a whiny incel trying to be edgy.

Got a giggle from me m8. Thanks

It's just a phase, you'll grow out of it. we all did.

>. I seek only death, chaos and destruction
edge lord detected

Also 5 keks out of 5.

You ever post your edgy sonic OC; on the wrong thread? Lmaooo

Attached: 1553451785639.jpg (474x474, 33K)

This "psychopath" doesn't ever know what DSM means. He's never even heard of it before. Just another ignorant faggot.

Talking about OP, not the user in the reply.

5.6/10 to pretentious. It needs more girth. But i really feel like this could be a good OC;.

>faggot is so autistic that he doesn't even understand emotions
>thinks that makes him a psycho
Nah it's just autism son.

life lesson kill the niggars do not argu a high raking officer

Attached: wallhaven-27729.jpg (1280x1024, 390K)

Attached: 5673802067.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Wholesome, i like it.

Pyscopathy has nothing to do with anger or rage, they just don't have an immediate empathy reaction which is no big deal.

Non-pyscopaths commit murder, rape, steal, are dicks, they just get 5 seconds of empathy first.

Pyscopaths just don't have the immediate empathy reaction. We are harmless.

Attached: 1557469781194.jpg (600x646, 53K)

OP iz a faggot

Pump a nut in some girls, maybe that will change your shitty attitude.

>psychopath
>rage
>death
>chaos
>destruction
Retard.

>we are harmless
>just don't have the immediate empathy reaction
Idiot, that would mean you wouldn't hesitate to stab someone.

Lol, you're just a whiney, edgy, brat. The ones I fear the most aren't filled with anger or rage. They're cold. Entitled in ways you and I couldn't imagine.

Attached: 1558595989422.jpg (846x960, 52K)

Its Fotoshop right?

ask a paranoid schizophrenia dude anything
ironicly sometimes i notice my paranoia and think "shit im being paranoid again"

Kek

Attached: 1559560542055m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

You do not, unless you're a fraud you crave moral authority. Don't resist your armor, you will be collared and made into a revolutionary, you're a common enough type and your species will use you for it's purpose. Your purpose is to build the fire, so burn.

Attached: funjuice.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Shut up fag

Have sex.