Advice thread? I'll owe you one Yea Forumsros

>18yo white male, 7.5-8/10 looks
>Well above 120iq
>Live in Western Canada in rich town
>Very religious, very conservative town
>Me and buddies antics are most of the danger this place sees
>Teenage antics
>Middle class
>Parents have offered to pay for my secondary education because of my marks in school
>They know if I play my cards right I'll be able to pay them back easy
>Have had a great life that I'm proud of/grateful for
>Faith has helped me through some fucked teenage depression during middle school that comes back occasionally
>Booze also helped out too, alongside whatever else I could get my hands on
>Started stealing booze from parents in grade seven to drink when I felt sad
>Started vaping when it was a thing in grade eight to help me sleep cause depression
>Started smoking weed in grade nine because everyone here smokes weed and I just picked it up
>Spent the better part of life since then baked
>Did a lot of mushrooms at the beginning of the year, feels like it fucked up my brain sometimes
>Started selling green to pay for what I was smoking
>Was super successful and was pretty much on the verge of creating an entire drug ring to control the town I lived until parents caught me
>>No joke
>After I got caught I stopped cause I respect what my parents have done for me
>Even tho I could still be getting all that money
>Got caught stealing a $40 fm transmitter for my car from Walmart today
>They hired a loss prevention team that now monitors cameras all the time because of me and my buddies taking so much shit
>Learned that today the hard way lmao
>Only reason I was let go was because I lied and told the guy I was 17 and he bought it
>Also have this weird fear
>Tremendous fear
>Fear of
>Vaginas
Pic not related, my car parked while I'm listening to biggie smalls

Attached: IMG_20190609_210939.jpg (1512x2688, 879K)

cont.
>I have had girlfriends and shit in the past, but it's impossible for me to initiate anything sexually
>I'm a total horndog and have that teenage 'i want to fuck everything that moves' mentality
>But I just never know what to say
>Or what to do
>I've wondered before if I'm asexual, but then why would I jack off all the time
>I think I just don't have the self confidence but at the same time I don't care about what people think about me
>Maybe I value women too much lmfao

My question to Yea Forums is how do I capitalize on what I have, and how do I bring the most success my way? How do I drop my skid shit I've been apart of, how do I get bitches without sperging out? I'm far from being out of options, and my life hasn't even started yet. What am I supposed to do?

I'm really strong in maths, and have already finished calc 2 just on my own. I'm a strong writer too, and /pol/ has taught me everything I need to know about fighting the globalists. Idk what to do with myself tho

Kill yourself

>well above 120iq
>/pol/ has taught me

Attached: 1541431396551.gif (340x340, 137K)

>>Irony

Attached: 1560102500739.png (426x309, 97K)

You think I haven't tried

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 9K)

>Idk what to do with myself tho

Medicine Hat fag here.

Tie cinder blocks to your legs and jump into the South Saskatchewan river.

Pic related

Attached: nigga.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Ye you right

Wtf do you do in med hat for fun

1.Find a hobby that your interested in
2. Take a gap year, work save some money (you don’t have to go to school right away)
3. Start talking to girls, take it slow, never have any expectations, something will happen everntually if you want it to

4. Talk to a counsellour, you won’t get any serious replies on an anonymous commenting weeb website

>Parents have offered to pay for my secondary education because of my marks in school
>Spent the better part of life since then baked
how sad

Attached: a5f.png (655x653, 297K)

Lol Stettler faggot, gtfo

I’m down with everything you said but to blame mushrooms, kill yourself you stupid jerk!

Attached: 7189135212.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

There isn't much to do here aside from drink.

Had to Google where that is lol
Good try

I didn't blame the mush on shit, shit just feels different now. I'm happier, but things don't look the same

Eat more then pussy

You haven't heard shit yet hahaha

Save up, invest, buy guns for fun. Save money to impress women. Wave your dick at strangers in that walmart parking lot to get back at them

Yeah fuck sounds about right
Like I said in my op all everyone does here is smoke

English you fuckin yankee

Attached: l-10507-the-umm~2.jpg (677x604, 64K)

Who molested you?

Ye, for sure looking into getting my pal when I leave the house. I sold all the weed to put away, for after I graduate to invest, and I already got a good amount in there so word

No one that I can remember unfortunately

just chill

Baby

Maybe try remembering harder.