Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head...

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head, all faggots and faggot sympathisers are NOT welcome on this board let alone this planet. Subtly kill yourselves so that God can quickly pass his divine judgment upon you, filthy fucking degenerates. As it is written in the ten commandments... THOU SHALT NOT BE THY FAGGOT!

>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - (Leviticus 18:22)

>"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - (Leviticus 20:13)

>"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.." - (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Attached: GTFO FAGGOTS.jpg (250x166, 5K)

Ok closet queer

What about fembois? Is it gay to fuck them?

Attached: cc8974e.png (324x900, 158K)

thank you for this, how do people accept the homos so willingly now?
No wonder god sends so many earthquakes and hurricanes.

kys

if we are gods perfect creation why do we need to cut off our foreskins?

>Genesis 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Christcucks will defend this.

Attached: 1559958578824.png (957x729, 74K)

because faggot, they had to do something to set them apart from the rest of the niggers of the time.
One less thing to wash = a cleaner people

so why did god give us foreskins in the first place? especially when like 90% of the nerves are in the foreskin

Attached: 32ebbbf.jpg (1993x2508, 353K)

>ITT:faggots

God isn't real.

>90% of nerves in the foreskin

What in the absolute fuck are your talking about that isnt true at all.

Because they make sex better, when we are all perfect again we will all have foreskins back.

This isn't /pol/
Also stop being a hating incel faggot. Get out of ur mums basement and have sex

kek look at all the pissed fags itt

>The foreskin, containing 20,000 nerve endings as opposed to the 8,000 in a clitoris, is a highly sensitive, functioning part of the male anatomy

So Gud says we have to take our foreskins off to have a "covenant" with god, make sex 1000x less pleasurable, and when we get to heaven Skyfather will give our foreskins back

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

This

God, I wish I could fuck you right now.
Hatefucking homophobes is the best, my cock is literally throbbing just thinking about fucking you. The best thing about it is how I know that you hate yourself even more than I hate you because you actually enjoy my dick and get hard af. If you were honest with your desires, you'd probably end up licking out my ass.
You're getting hard reading this, right?
Anyway, I'm gonna jizz in my shower while fingering my ass and thinking about you now.

stay mad, fudge-packers

Attached: ,khjv.jpg (470x600, 194K)

The worst are those gay niggas.

Attached: 2015-06-30-1435644901-5731391-unnamed1-thumb.jpg (570x432, 61K)

Attached: f661216.png (1100x1565, 1.66M)

somebody's jealous ;)

Attached: 1558823908116.png (1038x748, 1.18M)

you literally just made that shit up

which part

wtf