When you can get any woman you want you start to see very disturbing repeating patterns in their behavior that begins...

When you can get any woman you want you start to see very disturbing repeating patterns in their behavior that begins to make you question how "human" they actually are. That is undeniable. I started noticing it really early and eventually getting women was like watching the same movie again and again. They all were attracted to the same thing and relationships with them all unfolded in broad strokes identically. Women are a lot more like dolphins, chimpanzees, intelligent birds, or well scripted basic A.I. than they are what we traditionally believe to be "human." You shouldn't hate them though because at the end of the day you didn't design them, killing them won't fix them, and you're not an all-seeing all-knowing God so deciding that they need to be fixed in the first place isn't your call to make. You just accept that a lot of what you were told about romantic love and women being equals is just bullshit and you treat them like exotic pets. You wouldn't have a conversation with your dog and expect it to provide you with meaningful and life affirming insight that you can trust, and the same is true for women.

Attached: 1560117432201.gif (500x213, 499K)

Same can be said about most men you inbred incel.

Its true you know

Have you tried using the other hand?

Hmm really makes you think

Attached: 1560123234561.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

It’s not a general rule, just your experience. When you start dating higher quality women you notice they are just as smart, witty and reflected as you think you are.

>triggered roastie

you need to date older women, then. since you're not getting enough of an intellectual challenge from the girls you're dating. or find a girl really smart for her age.

I had like 4 good relationships with women. They felt like I was dating the same woman but with some different settings. They have the same music choices, they like gossip like crazy even though they dont admit it, they really love animals even if later they hate them when they get one for pet and they have no real opinion and they just go with the flow about anything. Furthermore its funny how effective reverse psychology is to women, and how some sweet talk and some good dicking can fix almost everything in a relationship. Also I get the same info from my female friends as well. It cant be a coincidence or I am getting crazy

hahahaha so angry over words that challenge his worldview

Redpill me on that faggot

find a cute girl into reading and psychology

One of them was into that in fact and she is guilty for all of these as well. Her excuses were more elaborate though.

The pattern you’re seeing is likely you just seeing the same type of girl over and over instead of actually finding a good girl or one whose not filled with daddy issues

i used to harp over women until i realized ive never had a decent conversation with one in my entire life. never have i had a deep discussion about any of the gay shit that i like- fantasy, fiction, ancient implements of war, historical battles, etc. even if i find a girl who professes interest in said things, the conversation stops at the most shallow and basic level. never has a guy told me that x girl was incredible company to have, is intertesting, has a great sense of humor, etc no matter how agreeable they are

its an unfortunate reality and honestly sent me into a sort of depression when it first dawned on me. its as if i wanted to believe in the lie, which i suspect most of you "Not all Women and Some Men"er's are still want to do. i dont blame you, i dont know what to do with this knowledge either.

Where can I find a good girl? All women in my fucking city are the same fembots

>repeating patterns in their behavior

>OP's social circle is located in the gutter
>OP likes to point fingers
>OP us faggot

Of thats what you think then you’ll have a hard time finding a good gf.
Try to be more picky and if you really can’t find a chick then either move to a new area or try online dating.
But online dating is the last option. It’s desperate so don’t really try it unless you’ve exhausted all other options

Oh yes I forgot to mention the lack of humor. My dates used to have brain dead sense of humor. Of course I could make them laugh to some extent but their choice of humor according to their social media posts was ridiculous. One of them used to hysterically laugh when sheldon from the big bang theory used to say the word "bazinga". I asked her one day why she finds it so funny and she told me that sheldon is such a smart nerd that he has invented this "funny Word" to especially troll his friends. She then broke down this word into syllabes to further explain this shitjoke word to me. Honestly I was trying so hard too hide my cringe that day

yikes

My main cycle consists from dudes and I had to expand in order to meet girls by myself. My friends introduced me to some girls, some girls introduced me to others etc,etc. It was hard at first but now it has got tiresome.

I came to this conclusion as well. The city where I live is a fairly small one so I guess this might affect the way of thinking. This "pattern" applies to the men here as well but at least all the men that I have met could hold a decent conversation on a topic or if they are stranger to a specific topic, they try with questions to learn more about it. Women on the other hand if the main topic is not fucking relationship or bullshit gossip, they just dont give a shit. They just throw one word answers or just nod indifferently. I mean seriously wtf. I do hope when I move to a bigger city in the future, to actually find women with some brain

40 year old guy here. Been in several relationships throughout my time and you're not wrong. This is very true.

itt: wise OP and butthurt females LARPing as neckbeards

I agree with this. Though women in general are a lot more shallow and can be easier to categorize so I understand why people think like OP.

>When you can get any woman you want
see, thats your issue. you are dating low-IQ specimens because your mechanism of "getting them" is unsuitable for anything but

understand that women who have at least an average brain have no need to get on those levels of dating. pickup lines, flexing your muscles and inviting a girl for a movie simply isnt going to cut it if you want anything with at least the average intellect of humans.

start doing work or hobbies for which the kind of women you dated previously would be unfit, and check our your colleagues there, thats pretty much the easiest strategy of getting to know women with some brain activity beyond light entertainment and hard fucking.