Has anyone here ever dealt with a painful breakup? i just broke up with my gf of 2 years and its so painful...

has anyone here ever dealt with a painful breakup? i just broke up with my gf of 2 years and its so painful. Will the pain ever go away? i cry myself to sleep every night and it feels unbearable at this point

Attached: 1536619533617.png (72x72, 499)

anyone?

i really need someone, my ex was the closest person i've ever had in life and i am not the type of person to dare open up to other people in my life

Everything gets easier with time.

Girl of 10 years left me for another guy. Took me 2 years to overcome the pain. Now with new even better gurl. There is hope user. Oh weed and good friends helped

Yes, it gets easier with time. There may always be some pain, but you move on and meet somebody else, and that could end up being an even better relationship. Good luck, OP. Hang in there.

itt beta faggots

Get out of the house. Keep busy. At night hit up clubs, strip joints, don't knock it because it works.

You will be over it in no time.

You're a cunt
Men don't cry

itll go away... but i never forgot my first love tho.
it hurts sometimes

You must be 14 then.

Kill yourself only way out

Overtime pal, Just relax.

Holy shit, if one of my friends told me he cries himself to sleep over an ex girlfriend, I wouldn't talk to him anymore. He isn't a man, at least not anymore, and I dont associate with weak faggots.

Weak bait

If you think that is bait, then you're pathetic. I'm being completely serious. I have never had a male friend come to me with problems regarding feelings ever, and if they did, they would get told to be a fucking man and shut the fuck up.

b

It'll go away eventually, but you'll never be the same. Diminished trust, anger, and an unending line of gold digging whores. The hardest thing to think about is how the older you get, the more likely you are to be someone's bronze metal. They always want their first loves, especially if you're dumb enough to date a woman with kids. Eventually you'll get fucked over so many times you'll become unconscious about how high your emotional defenses are, and it will be much hard to love, or even like anyone.

Good fucking luck user.

Time.

And finally coming to the realization we only miss the routines we used to do with those people. Had that realization after third breakup and ones since then have never hurt nearly as much as though first few.

Keep yourself busy, whether it's friends, clubs, games, whatever. Avoid the routines you had with the ex for at least the first few months. You'll be fine. Always someone else out there.

It sounds painful to hear and also cliche but time heals. I assume you're 18-23. You won't even remember her name in 5 years trust me.

if you're serious, grow up. don't try to be tough men. they are mostly the weakest

Is it over for good? Can you not withstand being friends with her? Then the best thing to do would be to just cut her off, all reminders of her so you can forget about her.

Bruh this is why men have such high suicide rates. You tell them to be a man and suck it up, next thing you know they’ve hanged themselves because no one wanted to take their issues seriously.
Can’t you be a mature and reasonable person? If a friend is in pain you should at least give some sort of support

Literally fuck anything that'll let you put your dick in it. I had a rough breakup a few years ago. About 10 or 12 gutter sluts later and I was back on my way to being me.

>incel

Gf of 4 yrs left me. Fuckin sucks cus we had started to live alone and obviously shes back at her parents and im stuck with no one.
Time to an hero?

A ex slowly become a drug and alcohol addicted, tried to help her a lot of times. Her parents worked in another country and she lived with her grandparents, this last ones knew the problem but never trully cared about it.Finally, told everything to her parents, they traveled home, took the girl with them and never returned.