I might wanna get into Yea Forums, i knew it existed but never investigated. wtf is this board about...

i might wanna get into Yea Forums, i knew it existed but never investigated. wtf is this board about? also two questions if you dont mind the newfaggotry:
what is stickying and how do you color the text wtf? is it exclusive to this board?

Attached: koolaids.png (240x167, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/s4s
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/7996315/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone on this board is mentally ill. Please go away before it's too late, for your own good. It's not what it looks like.

hlello fren hold on i jus got outta da shower
*mentlely lel

Attached: the_nice_board.png (800x800, 150K)

lmao wut
meh looks like a fun ride

Trust me it's not. This guy is crazy as SHIT.

***FIGNEWTON GUIDE***
1. be nice to other posters, because, as le pink grill says "this is nice board".

2. try to use more privileged, nicer words such as
-f*g >>> -fig
f*ck >>> fug
sh*tposting >>> funposting
troll >>> master ruseman
lol >>> lel/toplel/topkek/kek
newf*g >>> fig newton

3. if a person uses green text
>like this
always respond to them with "who are you quoting" as it is important to know the source of green text quotes.

4. please do not post lewd images on this board. we are family friendly and discourage any postings of it.

5. bump the current kek thread to make it the most replied thread in existence, and to keep keks at the top of all keks.

6. "letting dubs go unchecked is murder" -le daily remembrance face
if you see someone get dubs/trips/quads/a GET, you must respond to them congratulating their dubs/trips/quads/GET

7. if anyone acts #rude and disobeys this guide, please show them to their correct boards, for example if they post #lewd and say mean things, or if they spam the board with anime like boku no skrillex, or if they hate on nelson mandela or privilege. after responding to them like this, HIDE their threads, IGNORE their posts, and DO NOT REPLY to these people. (and report where necessary)

8. this board is owned in joint by gippo dudee, le dubs man aka patrick bateman, the purple palm tree men (moderators) and mot (the creator of four chan). all issues may be directed towards the latter two, and gippo dudee shall remind you of his ownership daily.

9. we encourage making your own memes. try to find COMEDY GOLD in any current situation and make OC from it. post your memes everywhere constantly and encourage others to do the same. it worked with kek, it worked with mandela, it worked with froge, it can work with you!

10. on certain dates, you will prepare to do things like never before. try to take part in these and be prepared

11. dubs, check em.

that's all :^)

Attached: Bury Pink and the dore.png (517x440, 139K)

hey friend I'm new to the board too, just trying to soak it all in
mentally ill is a very apt description, but it's a fun, colorful sort of mental illness

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 1521496869436.jpg (700x716, 79K)

dats nod tru... pls dond c*ss
applel sauce

Attached: 1521855852117.png (640x480, 307K)

this board is about dull and empty people trying to character act their way into a real personality, usually by feigning mental illness

Nice dubs user

mmm.... dats nod da kind ob impression [s4s] shud b gibing
dond fforget tto post on [s4s] 2daye! dond b shye on startign a new thred

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第26話「キャンプとカレーでアッチッチ!� (640x480, 158K)

thank you, no one has ever responded so kindly to a fignewton (im learning)

nno PROBLELM! inbite ur frens!

Attached: epicstorecomix.png (1000x1000, 512K)

great example of what he was talking about

i dont know which side to go to.. how is he crazy? man just took a shower

this guy. HEHE. let me tell you. fucking insane.

I don't have any links on me right now but feel free to search around for "Doremiposter" and "Saeed" here: archive.4plebs.org/s4s

Attached: 3D_OILY_LIP_TRANSPARENT.png (627x560, 160K)

thanks for the luck my dood, how did you do the color thingy though

im scared.. wait no that defines me

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the Yea Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Yea Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

Attached: pedo mafia.png (1120x1340, 682K)

pro-tip: dose r da kinda peoplel ull wanna aboid. dere all about beign a drama-llama ann r easlely upsetti spaghetti about thinks
gossiping abou dis ann dat namefig ann "ooh, ddid u hear about wut namefig 2 ddid tto namefig 3? ooooh~" (quotey luigi) ann dond rly contribute tto da board..

wut u cam ddo: is disregard dem ann hab fun.

Attached: hazukirobotnik.png (600x600, 189K)

color thingy?

fortune goes into the le options field!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 1501374101815.jpg (640x480, 79K)

this person is trying to suck you into the online equivalent of a cult
THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU SHOULD DISREGARD

i've been told before but was confused.. how do i see the real Yea Forums?

shut the fuck up retard

DO NOT interact with doremiposters
DO NOT share images made by doremiposters
DO NOT watch ojamajo doremi
this is all on you now since you're choosing to stay

dond fforget dat r*de is a druge dat hurts u ann ebery1 u caer abou ann when id comes tto drugse u shud loleways jus ssay "nno" (quotey mario)

#drugfree #recovery #justfortoday #workthesteps #recoveryworks #spiritualprinciples #spiritualaf #spiritualgangster #giginrecovery #cleanmomworking #recoverygirlme #selfloveclub #liveloverecovery #consciouscontact #cleansobersexy #valleygirlchromeedition #sober #mentalhealth #straightedge #mentalhealthawareness #therapy #braintraining #instamentalhealth #instahope #instalife #braintrainingworks #wetrainbrains #addictionrecovery #addiction #bhfyp

the colored text that talks about my fortune

DOREMIPOSTERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

Attached: 1500634395332.png (1017x889, 123K)

ddond fforget ur here tto hab fun~

Attached: da diffemerence between rude ann niceposterss.png (600x352, 126K)

This board is just 3 schizos shitposting nonstop 24/7, and the occasional fig newton who comes here for a day and then leaves

bbut theyre so friendly...

fuck you nigger

nno way jose!

Attached: pikemine.png (868x745, 237K)

THEY WILL PERSUADE YOU. THEY WILL STALK YOU. THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. THEY WILL TURN ON YOU AS SOON AS THEY CAN. (you're not part of the psyop are you?)

Attached: 1555220115519.png (1448x707, 520K)

Would you call a scientology recruiter "friendly"? No, you would get the hell out of there since you recognize them for what they really are.

incest is not ok please check yourself into a mental health clinic

dont even know what that is so i'd assume i'm not...

um you sure you're not already mentally ill, pal?

Just stay the hell away if you really don't. Get away from this cursed place.

da board in generlel is nice ann frenlely
u'll love id alot here!

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.36.[640x480].[2A565313].v2.mkv_snapshot_03.31_[2017.08.09_10.26.12].jpg (640x480, 185K)

and how will they manipulate/turn on me?

by acting like they're doing now. "we're so nice and friendly!" "those are the types of people you should avoid!" "just have fun with us!"

what no in some posts theres a thing at the bottom in random bright colors.. the one on your post said
Your Fortune: Godly Luck

Type "fortune" in the options field.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: osaka explains.png (562x330, 92K)

i'm new too, I really don't understand it either

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

okay i thought i was seeing shit

did you type in the fortune thing in options? and did you decide what color??

ids randum! u shud try id urslelf!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 03 - Daikirai! Demo tomodachi ni naritai! [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][EB2DBD1 (960x720, 386K)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 33 - Tenka muteki!_ Ojama na sukedachi [WinxBloom1980][63A6BE8D].mp4_snapsh (960x720, 359K)

dubs! wooh!
dubs! wooh!
dubs! wooh!

Attached: 1501172311398.jpg (465x478, 58K)

DAMN..... this smells strongly of psyop.... i'm giving it the benefit of the doubt but i'm cautious...

Yeah, I pick the darkfortune ones

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

okay im super curious

dond capitlelize any leltters

Attached: 1510611686079.jpg (768x768, 195K)

last two were me :D

dubs again!!!! wooh!
goo jaw goo jaw
(reddit space)
*kyses u*

Attached: 1501558034676.jpg (465x478, 61K)

"i might wanna get into Yea Forums"...... yeah..... really feeling the psyop on this one... aha... archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/7996315/
shouldn't have used the same image twice LMAO

alright thanks

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: momoko chi.webm (960x720, 406K)

didnt work goddamnit.. at least i think i got dubs for the 4th time.. unless its only the last numbers

oh shit psyop exposed

liek dis

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: fortune howto.jpg (311x173, 47K)

wdym? i know nothing about this board and im trying to see if i should be here.. unless youre talking about the others

Post the image.

this one? might have to update it with a type 3... for scenarios like this...

Attached: psyop warning.png (650x2045, 401K)

ohhhh i get it
are there any other options?

HERE WE GO
DOREMIPOSTER HAS NOW SHOWN YOU HE IS A HELPFUL PERSON!
PSYOP TYPE 3 EVERYONE

fuck am i getting b8d in to joining some >online cult??????
OP

you're already taking part

u nno how u ddo spoilers?
ddid u nno u cam onlely put in da first part ob a spoiler command ann maek id sso dat eberythink after id is spoiler'd? u dond hab tto end id wid a [/spoiler]
(reddit space)
try id whiel usign da fortune option

Attached: 1499744283199.png (640x480, 352K)

Type one is essentially the same. It should be at the top of every newfigger thread, if not to expose the psyop then so they understand what they're walking into.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

shit i had no idea

guess so it's just that this is "helping the confused newfig with my amazing posting powers" not "helping the confused idiot with basic life advice"

faggot faggot faggot

dond pay her any mind... she's a littlel.... deres nno real nice way ob saying id. she's a littlel uno wut.

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.10.[640x480].[3C58FF13].v2.mkv_snapshot_14.37_[2017.07.14_11.57.27].png (640x480, 475K)

You are a fucking retard. Kill yourself

holy fuck this is like 2008 all over again

hlello newfig o/
wee're all bury nice on dis boarde sso i hoep u cam maek urslelf comfortablel

dere's soem r*de anons aroudn but don't b offended by dem, dey're jus confusy on how tto showe affection ann all

Attached: 1564279101420.png (1135x851, 543K)

is op still here? no? psyop confirmed

Attached: BirdEat_Heaven.jpg (1024x768, 151K)