Why does he have an unhealthy obsession with SJWs?

Why does he have an unhealthy obsession with SJWs?

Attached: DB440B29-B8E8-42F4-A314-BB6D6E2BA6FC.jpg (900x900, 160K)

Because incels don't want to take any intellectual or physical responsibility for themselves or the society they live in.

It's easier to point fingers at a few cherry-picked examples than it is to dive into the data and independently form your opinion.

Joe Rogan is either too stupid to realize this or he dosesn't give a fuck that he is enabeling these spergs.

dilate

The anti-SJW mentality, which in my mind is picking out examples of a handfull of blue haired college girls doing or saying stupid shit and then blowing it up, as to say that this is a nationwide issue, is fucking retarded.

Joe Rogan is just preaching to the choir

"no you guys, you don't need to change they are wrong. Whats even better, you were right all along, you don't have to challenge any of your retarded beliefs, join our group and gain an identity because you are too much of a fucking retard to form one yourself."

he doesn't. he just lets anyone speak their peace and that makes commies upset.

>It's easier to point fingers at a few cherry-picked examples than it is to dive into the data and independently form your opinion
He had literally said this shit on the Crowder interview when Crowder started talking about people at protests or something. Dilate.

Because he's American and stands for freedom

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (1484x1119, 115K)

see

been dilatin'?

Trump supporters are uneducated and vote against their own economic interests

>get called an idiot
>proceeds to act like an idiot
every time

I heard he's gay. He's probably trying to overcompensate.

Because if you look at them logically you find extreme hypocrisy.

>the most freedom Americans have is the freedom to choose between a fast food and opioid addiction, and still most of them will inevitably choose both

I listen to JRE all the time, and it's really obvious that Joe has a serious interest ("obsession" might be an overstatement) with SJWs on college campuses. Joe is generally center-left on most issues, but when it comes to SJWs he always aligns himself with the far right even to the point that it defies any kind of logic. I don't think he's especially right-wing himself, I just think it's down to two things:
1. He tries to be friends with all his guests/former guests (even Crowder after they had that fight about weed), and he has a perfectly understandable tendency to go to bat for his friends even when it doesn't necessarily make sense.
2. Joe is literally a boomer. Even if he's aligned with the Democratic Party on issues like drug legalization, immigration policy, healthcare, etc., the millennial/zoomer SJW movement about safe spaces, microagressions, etc., is completely alien to him
3. Joe seems to want everybody to like him
By attacking SJWs specifically he can stay in the good graces of his left-wing friends/guests (Gabbard, Yang, Kulinski, Pool, Pakman) while also being on the same side as his right-wing friends/guests (Shapiro, Peterson, Jones). It's god-tier fence sitting. Side with one party on absolutely everything except for the main social issue that drives internet clicks.

>two things
*three things

My bad

Lol the only thing leftists have “data” on that the right doesn’t believe is climate change. Every other piece of “data” is a “hate fact.” You really don’t want to be the one arguing that the numbers are on the lefts side for pretty much everything.

>Joe Rogan is just preaching to the choir
>"no you guys, you don't need to change they are wrong. Whats even better, you were right all along, you don't have to challenge any of your retarded beliefs, join our group and gain an identity because you are too much of a fucking retard to form one yourself."
>our group
But what group is that, exactly? He's pro-UBI, pro-drug legalization, pro-publicly funded healthcare, pro-publicly funded college, in favor of relaxed immigration policies....his "right-wing" credentials boil down to him being strongly in favor of gun rights and being strongly opposed to men pretending to be women and stomping women in women's sports. The man is basically a Blue Dog Democrat.

Attached: rip.png (548x450, 346K)

This argument is always insane because jobs are what people vote for. Dignity is always in everyone's best interests, and it's not something Dems offer anymore.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1024x7718, 1.4M)

Fuck off to reddit faggot

Why do you have an unhealthy obsession with his obsession?