CAN I GET A RECOOKABLE PIZZA

CAN I GET A RECOOKABLE PIZZA

Attached: 1564163374352.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Attached: phut3.jpg (1000x1000, 368K)

Double dubs

Holy p**p, its a 10 cent pizza. The poor will be able to save themselves from starvation with such a thing + ramen palm oil noodles

fucking homeless piece of shit on a fucking failing california city sidewalk schnoz ass diseased mind havin ass broken fucking person ass psycho ass lookin ass nigga

several years pass, this psycho idiot schizbag thinks bacc.... "heh.... 'member that 1nite i jus fuckin HIT S-FORCE & was like YOOOO ne1 gotta reCOOKable PIZZA fuckin oh man good times" ...... as if THESE are the times of his life, these WACKO cries for human feedback , this LOW-THRESHOLD shit for fuckin DAMAGED people, any ol DAMAGED person welcome to post images of their homeless ass lookin ass self askin for frozen pizza thinking they are on some legendary journey and "ODDBALL" takes full advantage of it. damaged ass nigga

Nice story

nigger
nigger

>10 cent pizza
>ten cent pizza
>tencent pizza
Oh no

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGe

BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :]]]]

Bye

Poopies :^}

Does anyone know where I can ask Shiro Poster a question?

ask away I'll send him an email

Has he ever heard of old town San Diego?

he said yes, he knows a security guy from there

Tell him that he needs to go to the cold stone there... sit in the outside booth and smell it.

It requires a suspension of belief but I assure you, there is a stupid punchline joke at the end of this.

ok I sent him the mail 5 mins ago, he just answered and he's inside the booth he said it smells of cock in there

Proofs

He has to post a photo and he has to smell the part of the booth where one sits.

I was there 11 years ago and I did something in that booth.

idk man this is getting kind of creepy I'm going to tell mom

Awwww damn, it was gonna be a u down bottom brap joke. It was Worth a shot

You have failed me Yuji. I was gonna get Shiro to smell an 11 year old fart.

GODBYEEEEEEEEEEE :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Attached: cutruzzula-cu0626-chicken-main-tease.jpg (1440x960, 208K)