Are juggalos still a thing?

Are juggalos still a thing?

Attached: 1560050213409.jpg (892x960, 73K)

ask your dad

they've always been a thing,there called white trash

*their
otherwise, totally correct.

What the fuck happened to Xer's.

Boomers -- born 1977 and before
Xer's born 1978 to 1990
Millennials born 1990+

Work with a black juggalo, sadly white people arnt the only ones who can be actual trash

I hope so. Their women are hot.

*Their
Otherwise, totally correct.

There you go user, bit of a Nigger move to correct someone, then not use proper capitalization, fag.

I live in Ohio and can confirm they are still very much a thing.

Unfortunately

Attached: 1734456482.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

*Thare
You guys sure don't know grammar

Protip: There is literally no set definition for which generation is which. It's literally division constructed by people to give themselves something to hate, similar to playground bullshit.

>Hurr hurr he voted for Hillary, he must be a millennial.
>Hurr hurr my generation works harder than yours.

Fuck, you one upped me.

*Thaera
You still got it wrong buddy.

*Dare

Your welcome user

Yeah, I can't believe there's no consensus on this, and AT ALL. There literally is no definitive... anything to do with this.

You'd think we'd all easily be able to agree, based on shit like culture and politics, etc.

>The generation that grew up in the gold reserve and survived the great depression
>The generation that grew up and lived in the time of workers unions and could retire at the age of 40 (boomers)
>The generation that had to fight for minimum wage, and watch the good fortunes their parents had be torn to shit under Ronald Retard Reaghan
>The generation that grew up on teh interwebs.

*and no shit, my uncle retired at the age of 42 after working as a janitor for GM for 20 years. My father retired at the age of 47 after working as a mail carrier for 20 years. 20 years isn't a coincidence, either. That was how long anyone was considered to have to work before being able to retire, and it was written into every union contract there was.

Attached: 1557058272901.jpg (640x513, 71K)

I think it's vaguely tied to changes in culture. Like zoomers growing up with smart phones and ipads. The question then is, what if a "zoomer" grows up on an older brothers gameboy color and gets his first phone (a burner flip phone) at 16?

It's almost like it's in the powers that be's best interest to make us fight each other instead of focusing on the real problems.

Attached: It's coming up.jpg (592x600, 110K)

This. Once we realize this and transcend this wrongful way of thinking, they can never contain us.

That's when you end up with "Hurr hurr I listen to classical music and I'm only 12. My generation sucks. I was born in the wrong generation."

People have felt they were born in the wrong generation since forever, 90's kids think they were meant to be born in the 70's or 80's or w/e, etc, etc

I sure hope so, they are a funny bunch

Feelings don't matter, there is no being born in the wrong generation. There is however being subject to circumstantial consequences.

Well that's even worse.

You might be fuckin retarded. Or trolling. I can't tell which.

Lived next to some of these guys. Not bad people. Total Incels though. They reminded of of kids who never grew past age 12. Delusions of grandeur.

Generation used to be based on when you were born now in last couple years people are acting like its when you when you graduated high school / turn 18. This is what is causing the majority of the confusion. Add to this dates that are inaccurate in both directions and it makes everything messed. eg. Baby boomers end at 63 or 64 when talking the traditional "base on birthdate" but ends around 81-82 if talking high school graduation/18 years and you have saying born up to 1977 which is way off.

Down with the clowns till we dead in the ground.