What race is Norwegian?

What race is Norwegian?

Attached: 77711f54-58d5-4df8-a18e-a8017e1dd87c.jpg (800x596, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/?redirect=1
nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

negroid

Hwite

Attached: images.jpg (553x554, 15K)

Race is a social construct, but the "race" most norwegians is put in is nordic white or scandinavian

Germanic

Fuck off libtard race if not plainly visible is a science .

Boreaal!

shitskin

>Race is a social construct

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

let me rephrase: races definitely exists, but not in humans.

see

they're white people obviously you stupid fuck, are you blind or just an idiot?

race doesn't exist in humans? do have fucking down syndrome or something

The only right race

white, how is this a cuestion?

If race doesn't exist in humans how the fuck do you explain the difference between a black man, a white man, and an inuit man you bluepilled libtard piece of shit

Arisch

it does exist. whites and niggers differ in more than just skin color

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/?redirect=1

There could be a bigger genetic difference between say a turkish man and a norwegian man, than a african black man and a chinese man, but they both belong to the same "race" some would argue. There is no clear scientific seperation of the percieved races that is used by a lot of people. There is therfore no scientific basis of human races, other that it is a social construct.

genetic and physical differences exists in every two individuals, unless they are identical twins.

Skin color for instance is decided by a collection of about 16 genes. These can have mutations or strange compositions which can yield darker or lighter skin than you would think.

If being bluepilled means having a high school level grip of biology and actually reading sceince, then sure, i love blue pills.

>conveniently race just happens to cause variance in few key genes we can see
>the mountains of data suggesting performance differences exist must be due to solely economic and social factors

Sure there might be more in-group variance at a single genetic locus, but taken with hundreds of them, ethnic differences do exist. And these differences need not be great, a shift in the mean of a just a couple percent will have massive implications at the high and low ends for normal distributions.

the best race

Attached: 14145342-7086493-image-a-24_1559215824103.jpg (634x951, 156K)

Boat.

I agree. Ethnic differences do exists. We can say for instance, as you pointed out, we can predict that a black man has a higher chance of being at a better physical level than a white man. However it is not guaranteed.

When one talk about race, there are definite genetic differences that always (as in bigger than the defined significance level) needs to be present, for it to biologically be different races.

Let's see, there's 3 races...nignogs? Nooooo. Mongoloid? Nooooo. Hmmmm, What could it be?

I also agree. I just get sick of people spouting
>race is a social construct
which is true, but then they misconstrue it to mean no intergroup genetic differences exist, which is false.

well yes. when children bicker, it's usually quite unfruitful.

You're behind the times. The lie that races don't exist is not longer sustainable.
nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

the opinionpiece you linked is clearly stating "It is true that race is a social construct. It is also true, as Dr. Lewontin wrote, that human populations “are remarkably similar to each other” from a genetic point of view."

and further backs the point i made here:
Please don't construe something into your narrative, when the text is right there.

Di you read the entire article?

Snownigger