I'm going to make a rap song. Give me lines and I will compile them all and rap them

I'm going to make a rap song. Give me lines and I will compile them all and rap them

Attached: red.png (100x100, 326)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucked so many asses you could call me gay, but no way, just cause i like dick does not mean i swing that way

pip pa pup pu pu pa pu pip
pip pa pup pu pu pa pu pip

I be flossiiiiiiiiin

Nigger nigger pussy pussy power power money money big booty fried chicken

Dead inside but Imma just let it slide cuz I have me by my side like I caught myself in a reflection, no affection just me trying to guess which side of the mirror I'm on

Keep it up bros

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

They keep repeating what I'm on when it's on but no change to what I'm feeling
No time for dwelling in the shit that I take just to fake the emotion that you like cuz it's part of your entertainment

what should the second bar be though?

Where does that rhyme?

Just because I once made out with four guys at one time, that doesn't mean I'm as gay as these rhymes.

Lol I'm putting that in the song for sure

Drop some more bars. I'm going to record this and upload asap

I gave this bitch a pitch for peter parker piper prissy prickly pussy pick a nigger nogger dick over OP is a faggot

you got it

Heres one for the books fellas special special shotout to the incel and mgtow fags,

Pussy is the new currency I be always gettin' laid
sendin these hoes out-getting paid.

straight nigger shit you feel me?

You making it OP?

Attached: bonsai-in-boston.jpg (1200x778, 745K)

yes bro, I need more bars though

Next time I drop bars I smoke my cigars and give thanks to my niggars

Because I ain't like Tekashi in jail in the washy with a nigga all up my boipoonashi going "Pull up to my celly uh, licky licky licky on my stiffy uh"

You can steal bars from this: youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA

13%=50% HONK HONK HONK

bump