I have over 350 Omegle wins. AMA

I have over 350 Omegle wins. AMA.

Attached: 8EDE2A58-1AAB-41A3-8D27-223DF6523F28.png (600x289, 61K)

How’d you get them? Post proof

How's it feel being such a stud?

time, patience, technique, luck, and being willing to lose control.

i love when they spread their pussy for me

Attached: Omegle screenshot 93547.jpg.jpg (320x488, 19K)

Attached: Omegle screenshot 57570.jpg (320x488, 19K)

How do you bypass a ban? Also tags?

Attached: Omegle screenshot 57.jpg (320x488, 19K)

I get off knowing I do things with them no guy will ever do with them again. Girls tend to act a little differently when they're anonymously masturbating than they'd ever do in the presence of another person. it's a psychological thing.

you don't. you use unmonitored or wait for it to expire. never used tags in my life.

how old are the wins you get usually?

I never ask for an age. Usually I can guess. Probably between 18-35.

Do you usually jerk off with them or just watch them?

Kek I fap with them. It gets intense. Girls love to masturbate.

why did you remove urself if litteraly tousands of people saw you naked?

Do you just sit there fapping, or flirt first?

Because you likely aren’t one of those thousands

Takes no effort. No flirting. She’s usually just waiting for a hot dick. Easy.

There is a secret, I guess. It’s not a hidden secret because Omegle tells you to do it all the time. Most guys don’t do it in real life. The hyper-masculine Chads don’t even do it, but girls get wet for it.

And that is?

Few years ago i would often get wins but now its 2000 dicks for 1 girl so its just a total waste of time these days

Whimper, gasp, moan, moan/growl. Heavy breathing, saying how incredible something feels. there is nothing that makes a girl feel more like a goddess than when she can hear your pleasure like that.

Congratulations, you've spent an enormous amount of time staring at a computer screen to get pixelated screenshots of underage girls. Not to mention, what's the ratio of dicks you've looked at compared to actual girls? My God you must be lonely. I just practice guitar while the stream is going, wait for the guys to disconnect, once a cute girl is found I'll play her a song and then get her number. If they are close by I'll drive an hour, smash, and repeat the cycle.

Additionally, if all I get are dicks, no time is wasted because I'm actively practicing guitar instead of jerking myself off for 4 hours straight. Step up your game you filthy panjeep

How do you start things off? What's your transition to getting them naked?

It just happens so naturally. Nothing artificial, nothing forced. Sometimes they just like to watch. A lot of times they’re already playing with themselves and they move the camera down since I’ve shown them something they like. It’s all pretty organic.

Are you ever successful with groups of 3 or more girls?

I’ve gotten groups of two topless, that’s pretty easy and standard. I’ve had groups of 3-7+ watch me come but never had 3 girls naked. That’s next-level shit haha.

How do you keep yourself from getting banned if you just sit there fapping?

Come back to me when you can get laid from the site faggot

it's alright i get it in real life too. omegle just passes the time in between :)

What does that even mean?

LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS!!

Attached: 1416479626762.gif (360x359, 566K)

Good lord...

Attached: 200.gif (279x200, 406K)

Post more wins?

QUINTTTTT

Attached: 1557538457834.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

Meh I’m on mobile and too lazy to go to computer. I do have some extra special ones but those are between me and her. I’ll cherish those until the day I die.

kys faggot

Attached: 1541128203662.jpg (1080x2220, 1.07M)

Checked

Attached: 1550587917874.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I used to do this back in 2011-2013. But around then it became too much of a waste of time even just waiting to find a girl.

I've got about 100 wins saved though.

are you Dan?

I used to have wins too and share it on xhamster, do you share your wins too?