Gonna take 15 of these bad boys then I cant feel anything and gonna use some scissors to end it...

Gonna take 15 of these bad boys then I cant feel anything and gonna use some scissors to end it. I might deliver on a stream in an hour or so. Anyone recommend anything sharper, all my kitchen knives are useless.

Attached: JbGEfdy09uts0svpnyf7Svrnt7KDeb.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VH9CxM6o-eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just get a cheap razor blade of any kind. Any razor. Scissors aren't work worth a fuck, clevernigger, you'll just end up in a hospital with some gaize like an idiot teenage girl

Ur retarded just get high and fly

I've got a pretty good razor my brother gave me for my birthday. It has 5 blades. Just need get one out the razor itself. I've taken the tablets. Waiting for the numbness kick in.

I've failed at this once before so I'll need some encouragement fellas

Don't do it. There's no coming back remember. Let me make you laugh kind steed

Attached: 1382040045931.png (788x251, 66K)

Attached: 1382040024230.png (670x629, 197K)

Too late for that. I've already committed to the taking the meds

Bad choice, a known dose of codine is an unknown dose of morphine.

Attached: IMG_20190605_201443.jpg (1080x1668, 216K)

they won't kill you. Enjoy the high man

Should I shave all my hair off b4 I do it? Then everyone will realise how fucking mental I've been all these years if I show them

Also don't do it, just get really high and see what happens.
Find some dmt, it simulated death for me. Permanently turned me off of suicide.

They're not gonna kill me. They're gonna take away the pain so I can kill myself. I already feel more number.

Attached: IMG_20190605_183226.jpg (1080x1902, 220K)

come on, commit. take a hundred sleeping tablets as well. codeine OD is for noobs

quit trying fuckboy

>come on, commit. take a hundred sleeping tablets as well. codeine OD is for noobs
It was all I had. They're my gfs pain meds

I love codein so much, one time I took 8 codein+acetaminophen pills at the same time.

Got nose bleeding

Dude, why take 15 of those when you can just take 2 aleve?

Salty m8

Attached: IMG_20190605_192036.jpg (1034x1437, 216K)

Attached: IMG_20190605_184050.jpg (1080x1660, 173K)

Sounds reasonable

if you are serious about death then find a gun. otherwise it's time to get high on oral steroids and pseudoephedrine. also pics

He ain’t od’ing
Stream it faggot

Just get high, you retard.
I had loads of Codeine left over from surgery so I took 12 and watched Twin Peaks. It was the shit.

Guns aren't easily available. I'm currently working on getting blades out a razor

at 450mg there is indeed the possibility of depressing the breathing to the point of hypoxia

Be original at least when it comes to an end

Both arms from wrist to elbow.

Save the mess by doing it in your bathtub.

Don’t want to be even MORE of a burden on people when you’re dead

Fuck em. I hope it's a mess

If you have the balls to do it when you get to the otherside tell God or gods that kilo said he is nigger!

Cutting yourself is bad way to go, it's real mess, burn some niggs or idk, this is wasting your life, man

Don't be a piece of shit by using a razor you got as a present from your brother.

Do you have car?

Idc. Razor from my brother, meds from my gf. None of it will matter. Its gonna be soon cuz my gfs is asking come round. I wanna tell her, but she'll fuck it all up

Don't be an attention seeking retard. If you were going to kill yourself because you actually wanted to die, you'd have done it already. Instead, you came to Yea Forums looking for validation of your sad little life. "Should I shave my head?" No, because if you meant it, you wouldn't be pulling stunts.

You are fucking it all up man, cutting yourself is gay, you can die only once(of what i know) so don't be piece of shit, man!

Fuck you. I need someone to validate my useless existence

I'm fixing it all

>hypoxia
shmoxia, he'll be fine

Its fucking hard tryna get deep enough on a vein guys...
I've made a mess but with little success.

No, you don't. Fucking grow up and realize that at your lowest point the only person that might care about about you is you. Don't rely on other fucking people for meaning in life. Been there, done that, almost offed myself when I realized that push comes to shove I'll end up alone. But instead of being a fucking embarrassment, I pulled my shit together and I'm stable. I'm not happy, but I'm also not going to blow my fucking brains out. If my pathetic ass can do it, so can the rest of the Yea Forumsros.

Stream it at least

you know, it’s probably too late and i’m the only one who’s gonna say this but PLEASE get some help man. call 911 or your girlfriend or something, this isn’t worth it for the mess you’ll leave behind. there are people who love you, it’s not worth it to kill yourself man

post pic to prove it

what if you don't cut yourself and just let your girlfriend come over?

Shed have a go at me for being an idiot

fucking who's gonna find your body idiot. Do you have no consideration for your family and gf?

Get up man, don't be leftist cuck. Become a human again!

dude it doesn’t matter how much she’d think you’re an idiot or anything she’d say. any of that is better than losing your fucking life. i guarantee you she’d be more destroyed if you fully go through with this than if you relinquish yourself to her for help

They're all up and done my arms. Aimed for veins. All the other pics are too big in file size to show
I live alone in a top floor flat. So I imagine no one for a while.

Attached: 20190608_153746.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Cutco’s proprietary Double-D edge is pretty sharp

youtu.be/VH9CxM6o-eI

Attached: 130886285137320110725-22047-ino2vm.png (493x402, 5K)

Go jump

I just dont know what to do man. I dont wanna live anymore but I cant kill myself. I've tried before and it's so hard. I was hoping going on Yea Forums would give me the encouragement do it.

>steal car
>drive over som bad goys
>mission accomplished, your life is not worthless now

you seriously just need to seek out help. call someone, your girlfriend, the police, you can admit yourself to a mental facility for a while to help yourself get back in a good place. you’ve got a girlfriend who seems like she really loves you, man. it will get better. please don’t let all these chaos inducing Yea Forums fucks egg you on. i don’t know you at all but i really am wanting you to be ok man. you’ve got stuff to live for. please call someone

I'm talking to my gf now. Im just too scared to tell her. Last time it broke her heart. I need to do it. I never follow through with any of my promises. It has to be this one

just do 15 press ups. working out high on codeine is the shit. suicide is never the right way to go for any human being on earth, if you hate your life that much, dedicate it to a good cause and actually help someone who has the desire to live.

go look online for local places to volunteer. got money? go to el salvador and buy some family some land somewhere safe. too lazy? write emails to the elderly or something. just get up ffs, stop being a pansy.

Attached: 1511039502780.webm (480x360, 1.35M)

Your brother is gonna love the fact you killed yourself with his gift.

it will break her heart even more if you off yourself. no amount of heartbreak she feels over you ALMOST doing it is worth how much worse it would be if you went through all the way. consider the possibility that she becomes suicidal after your death. do you want her to go through the same things you’re going through right now? i’m telling you this really isn’t worth it. she loves you dude.

She really does.

then you need to tell her. i’ve been in your situation so many times before and my boyfriend has been my saving grace time and time again. she can help you. everything will be ok in time. i believe that you have the power to defeat these feelings and keep living.

link to stream faggot

Topkek

But she'll think I've done it to get at her

look dude the best advice I can give you is that you're going to be dealing with shit for at least 3 years before you actually get somewhere with cutting yourself. there's virtually no chance of you doing any amount of reasonable damage to yourself with a pair of fucking scissors or a kitchen knife, if anything get disposable razor blades or a box cutter. Those cuts of yours won't even scar I can guarantee you that. If you want results (disregarding the fact that cutting yourself is an overall bad idea and has a shit success rate, you'd be better off hanging yourself, ODing or jumping from the 8th+floor somewhere) go for your left arm, about an inch below where your bone connects. You'll need to cut about 2cm deep to get to the Artery. It should take about 10-30minutes for you to die but before that you'll probably lose consciousness due to the bloodloss and it will probably clot even though it's an artery, not to mention that you have to go through muscle tissue and tendons before you even get to the artery and if you fuck up you'll have lost the majority of the use of that hand for the rest of your life.

get high and fly lolz

Breathing is slowly and standing is hard. I can just about type, but for some reason it's really fucking hot

then you should reassure her that it isn’t before she jumps to that conclusion. i know you’re hurting so bad inside but i really truly think that if you just tell her she will help you. please. before it’s too late

>801694825

vasopressin up, histamine up. duh. Unless you're going above 500mg, just use the high and go to sleep or whatever.

I should yeah. She keeps texting me

Take a lot of aspirin too to thin your blood, faggot

yes. please tell her what’s going on. she deserves to know so she can help

get a pack of razor blades, they're cheap and they're sharp

Shes here now. I haven't told her but she has an idea. Thank you for those who helped and sorry to those disappointed

be safe man. you will get better!! i know it means nothing but i’m seriously proud of you for having the strength to keep yourself alive and call her. godspeed

stop being a pussy and do it faggot

Break some glass and do it

Just think that when you die, there wont be anymore problems... also no more good things but don't think on that, if you live you'll live to do the same repetitive thing every day like a mediocre

I hope you find the irony in codeine induced liver disease from all your suicide "attempts."