Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums

I have a problem. Recently I figured out I don't really enjoy "cute" things or "girly" things, in fact, I hate them despite being a grown ass female in her late 20s.

It didn't really think about it nor did it bother me much at first but the older I get, the more I realize there might be something wrong with me because women are supposed to like cute things, right? That's how females are biologically programmed, aren't they?

Been suffering from depression and anxiety (stopped taking meds a year ago), have had abusive family members and a bipolar autistic father that reminds me every time he sees me that I'm a failure of a human being. I'm basically a 24/7 shut-in and women like me are usually otakus or something and like cutesy stuff... But I absolutely hate cute stuff. I hate pink, I hate spherical mascots, I hate babies, too.

The realization has made me go mental. At first I thought I might be a trans or something but I love being a woman (minus the fucking periods, but w/e).

Am I a shizo? Am I overthinking this? Should I go seek help? Is it because I stopped taking meds?

Attached: 15586178901983.jpg (650x627, 59K)

Holy fuck lady, I need to sleep and I still haven't busted a nut, show boobs.

Hating cute things is not the absence of femininity.

Tits or get the fuck out. Those are the rules. Always have been.

You know the rule missy, tits or gtfo. Then we can be civil.

this

but also this:
women aren't programmed to like cute things, stop being a faggot OP and enjoy your life without imposing rules on yourself, you are who you are and that's it, and you can do anything you want about it

Attached: 1557643838778.jpg (635x635, 39K)

do you like trucks and miltary movies, and that sorta stuff?

Boobs, what kind of faggotry is this

If you think tits are gay I got bad news for you friendo.

There is nothing wrong with you, the obsession with cutesy things in adulthood is a result of years and years of subtle and not so subtle psyops to blur the lines between child and adult. A grown woman playing with princess toys is the flip side of the same coin that has toddlers wearing bikinis or those dreadful child beauty pageants. Your seclusion from society has saved you from this baleful influence and you are free to sort out your other problems and become a well-adjusted adult.

Perhaps you associate these things with happiness or femininity or some part of you that's damaged. It manifests itself in other ways, you just don't see them.

You are gay.

Tits+timestamp of fuck off bitch

Tits or pls do a flip and yeet yourself in the closest cold river.

Beta virgin incel losers always come with summer, go dig a whole rail up your ass mega-faggots and leave this bitch alone with her attention seeking until she provides a fucking titty timestamp. Possibly kys asap

Attached: 1559905269340m.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

>I become cartoonishly angry on Yea Forums
Good character, user. Keep working on it.

just don't do the shit you don't enjoy then you whiny cunt

get sterilized as well pls. you don't like babies and you already have mentally ill trash genetics. leave the breeding to others. thank you

Wew, such anger. So mad.

Kys as well. I only care about the rules and tits

ikr why the FUCK are people so FUCKING mad on Yea Forums? it's starting to make me FUCKING mad too

Yet we're here talking, how about that, huh?

not even angry, just trying to promote eugenics. she said she doesn't like babies anyway so there's a chance she'll agree and pull her defective self out of the gene pool before she ruins another life. thank you.

Gender is a social construct. Transgenderism doesn't exist.
There is no "should" when it comes to the shit you like. You like what you like. I can say that based on the rest of my life, I "should" like anime. But I don't and there's literally nothing wrong with that.

Because it feels so FUCKING GOOD to get EMOTIONALLY OUT OF CONTROL over shit you have no power over and doesn't directly affect you, user. It's the Facebook generation growing up, they think to get attention all they need to do is have strong, aggressive opinions, and as long as they have no power to make any change, they're justified in getting loopy out of their MINDS angry because somehow that lack of power means they're oppressed. Usually the jews are involved, not sure why.

glue a dick on

I can support your way of thinking, even if you're probably a disgusting dorito leak from /pol. I don't give a fuck about makijg kids, I'm selfish as fuck, I don't care and my gf is exactly like me. We agreed for birth control, fucking without condom is amazing, life is good, but without any annoyijg cries at 3:00 am and diapers to change is fucking amazing. The world is so fucked up it's going down in 30 years or so. No point in breeding anyway.

Sorry for typos I have a band-aid on my index finger :(

This guy gets it.

Guess OP chosee the cold river. Well, one more less.

never spent more than 10 seconds on /pol/ but thx
yeah we've aborted one little shit and i got sterilized right after. best feeling ever.

Let’s hope so. What a dumb bitch