Hey there anons what the fuck is up? Currently getting ready to go out like daddy Hitler did back in the good old days

Hey there anons what the fuck is up? Currently getting ready to go out like daddy Hitler did back in the good old days.
I'm just some pedo hunter that's bored and looking for questions or whatever to look at and answer before capping myself/
Just tell me some shit man

Attached: bruhmomentno2.png (256x166, 5K)

What would you do to these """men""" in this picture? Especially the old guy in the back looking straight at the girl.

Attached: 2.png (626x778, 1.16M)

Just got home from watchin' Rocketman with the lady. Good flick

That all depends on what I had on me. If I had some shears I'd go full on snip snap

>pedo hunter
Stories please

I would man, she's fucking gone though

Once I was hunting as you do pretending to be a 12 year old boy in some app called mocospace or whatever and this one chick sent me a message asking about the age and stuff. Blah blah blah she sends CP and I send 'my' 12 yo body. did some digging and found out they were a fucking 50 jewish man. Florida man

F

>i talked to some old guy
Okay and? Is this all you did just talk to old pedos? Where's the justice?

Oh, they more or less doxxed them self and I had everything I needed to get his stuff. Forgot his real name but that's not important. I turned his info over to a tip line and found confirmation over his arrest. That was my first arrest

You suck at telling stories. Your thread is shit.

Alright

Attached: fricccccccccc.png (758x426, 279K)

Smash there skull with a crowbar and hang them with there own guts

Just tired as hell and not in a good mind set, I apologize. Signing off here, I'll be seeing daddy Hitler in a few moments

I will most likely die in battle, if you are going to die, well good luck, or, keep yourself alive and die in battle like me to retake the world.

Ayye, das ist gut Mann. I'm heading off now, time to try not loosing my shit

Aye, never said I wasn't going to die doing something good man. Fuck the left time to go out in flames

Attached: Ostas_portret_verde.jpg (564x700, 61K)

You sure? Dying in battle is more glorious

Live near something big and I can do some stuff. I'll either die here or die out there

What? Don’t kill civilian tho, street rats like muhamed and is buddy yes but little girl dont diserve a bullet in there skull

I know this as well, just some guy that touched me when I was younger. Time to grab the bat and sign off.
god speed

Attached: owu.png (276x141, 9K)

Good luck to you than user, may god watch over you, as you spill the blood of the sin-full, I will pray for you. Good bye.