Why are mall dying?

Why are mall dying?

Attached: 195z42drw8wrwjpg.jpg (970x648, 175K)

Amazon and illegals/niggers loitering in them.

fucking Amazons loitering in my malls, threatening passing men with death by snu snu.

Online shopping
/thread

Are you retarded? Do you wonder what happened to Hollywood Video and payphones too?

RETURN TO HELL RACIST

Already here

Fuck off nigger.

You realize if you thread your own post you should probably die from 11000 bee stings?

>going outside to shop for clothes
>2019

>going outside

>going

I chuckled

He’s right.

>ing

Hm. Do I want to drive 30 minutes to a place with poor selection, inflated pricing, and crap food, or do I want to just buy it online?

niggers in mall

Because for centuries, commercial real estate was worth more than residential real estate.

This is no longer true, but the jews and other greedy fucks who own commercial real estate still think it's true, hence why whatever the price of an apartment is where any of us live, the exact same amount of space will cost 3, 5 or 10 times more for no fucking reason other than "muh commercial real estate".

The rent for a business is usually a big fucking part of its costs so whatever margin or wiggle room businesses used to have was eaten up by online sales and landlords are too fucking stupid to adapt.

Attached: Monsieur.jpg (2952x1944, 613K)

Yep. Niggers. Who the fuck wants to go to a mall and potentially wind up in the middle of a pack of brawling apes?

This

Too many Niggers.

>buying shoes that size a half-size off.

Need to go to a store.

Online shopping is better. You get better deals all at one place you don’t have to go store to store or worry they won’t have something. Fairly simple

Definitely this. But there are very high-end malls that are nigger-free. You just have to pay $15 for a snack.

The very few niggers I ever see in the Fashion Mall in Indianapolis are obviously housebroken, but yeah, very high end.

I buy all my shit online. Malls are for faggots

Declining middle class spending power. Over captaincy in retail space. Growth of e commerce.