Is the black market real?

Is the black market real?

Attached: lF7O73EO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

i need real information. is it possible to sell drugs online but only for your own country so your shipments dont need to cross country borders ? i need information how to start an online business in the darkweb. 1. use trails

if dubs then yes

singles and you're a schizophrenic and this is all in your head

the fuck does this have to do with what I asked? retard

black market doesn't refer to a single thing, it just means all illegal economic activity. every drug dealer you've ever met was part of the "black market"

yeah but isn't there a big scary one online?

that is what i was asking about omfg

>scary
Pretty subjective question you're asking there, boy.

Go to London

well is it real? What's there other than the obvious shit like guns and drugs. I'm morbidly curious

well is it real? What do they have other than drugs and guns and the obvious? I'm morbidly curious.

Fuck you le deep weeb niggers u áre worse than the fucking jews trying to fucking capitalize everything and even worse trying to scam ppl on the supposed free net where Nothing is fucking free

Don't waste ur time on le Deep xD weeb

Silk Road was a real thing. Got shut down. Successors? Go hunting.

Yeah, but usually we just call them flea markets.

It was. But in the 1860's they decided it should stop. You are no longer allowed to sell blacks.

TOR you fucking retard

Attached: crush.jpg (556x712, 66K)

that hasn't been a thing in the US for almost 200 years. Lincoln can suck my balls

Attached: tom fbi.png (853x1024, 1.01M)

the answer is yes but its probably rampant with scams.
you asked the question wrong and sound 13

Yes and they scam retards with fancy words and fake prices for real bitcoins lol

The market for blacks is not promising . They are a poor investment

It's actually the African-American market

Blacks gotta shop somewhere.

kek, reddiittt can answer that shit 4 u son...gtfo

Attached: 1558756117547.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

99%9 of dark web bussiness concist on stealing bitcoins "selling " fake ass shit and asking FOR the personal data of ur customers and stealing what u can before the feds show up