Happy pride month guys!

Happy pride month guys!
I've been listening to some Metallica recently and boi they're good.

Attached: a5e2c335f.jpg (1425x1425, 277K)

Kirk Hammett is definitely gay

Yeah
we should kill OP

so take a hammer to the gays? message received.

Metallica is fucking garbage. All thrash metal just fucking sucks and you're an idiot.

OP, I hope you know that tonight, I'm praying for the first time in a decade. I'm praying that as you take a stroll through your neighborhood, a tree falls on top of you. And when that tree falls on top of you, I'm praying that the sky turns dark, and a spontaneous bolt of lightning is thrown down at you and scorches you and that tree like the US did to Japan in 1945. I'm praying that a passing car just happens to divert course into your carrion, and smears your pathetic, ashen remains all the way to a synagogue so that your final resting place will be a bucket after a filthy, long nosed jew mops your guts up and stores you in a janitorial closet where somebody will be repeatedly raped upon your forgotten fucking husk.

Metallica may suck now, but those first four albums are metal history, and Kill Em All is sacred, and I will not sit idle while you desecrate such history. Die in agony, you filthy faggot nigger.

Attached: F U C K O F F.jpg (480x477, 37K)

/thread

Shut the fuck up. Know how I know you're 16? You say Metallica is trash metal. Go to bed, skippy.

Attached: R-377464-1362069158-3166.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 85K)

>first four albums are metal history, and Kill Em All is sacred,
This guy gets it..

Attached: 1555417367298.jpg (440x440, 16K)

#straightpride

Attached: E10AB4C9-980F-4F45-A00A-79FFF7D39D98.jpg (1296x730, 157K)

Somebody roll digits so this can be marked as canon.

listen man

i love metallica, and honest to god, kill 'em all is my favourite of all of their albums, the history of it with mustaine, the powerful vocals and riffs, fucking "bass solo, take 1", everything about it ticks every box for me.

that being said, you're a big fucking retard for getting that mad about putting a rainbow on an album art. you're the same kind of retard that gets mad when someone desecrates the US flag

Wait, is this saying kill all gays, or that they show solidarity with them?

wait.
>Faggot Flag
>Kill 'em all
Kill all faggots?

Fuck the US flag; this is Kill Em All. OP didn't just desecrate the album; he desecrated my childhood and the album that helped shape who I am today. All 4 of those albums did, but Kill Em All was the first. I have nothing else in this life to make me happy, user, let me have this.

Yeah, that might just work. This user found the silver lining, guys.

this guy is right
you are a filthy faggot nigger

i'm sorry user, i just need you to get a little more woke

his rainbow flag kill 'em all doesn't make your kill 'em all any worse, it's just his own version

maybe he likes kill 'em all, and the rainbow flag is as equally a big part of his life, he's just combining the two. is that really so bad?
if i was an indian guy, and i loved metallica, and did this, does this anger you in the same way?

Attached: kill_em__all_vector_by_pixelfate_d3licht-fullview.jpg (598x599, 56K)

Change the blood to shit, and you've got something.

yikes, das edgy mang

Not really.