Is it only because she's a woman that she got off?

Is it only because she's a woman that she got off?

Attached: WfQmTe6.jpg (720x717, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE
israelhayom.com/2019/05/12/teva-pharmaceuticals-at-heart-of-major-price-fixing-suit-in-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=3CccfnRpPtM
nytimes.com/2019/05/11/health/teva-price-fixing-lawsuit.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of all the dumb shit I've seen on Yea Forums this is the most uninformed. I'm guessing your dick is less then 1cm when hard.

Wait...how is OP so misinformed?

Hate both. But he got fined for fraud on from something else, but it wasn’t about the HIV medication

Correct.

Both lied to their investors but Martin still made them money. Liz LOST all of it, and far more than Martin even had invested. So what am I missing?

it's not illegal to lose money.
And it doesn't make things less illegal if someone made money.

He bought a company that sold a drug at a loss/even amount of money, driving all the other makers out of producing it. He saw a monopoly and decided to go for windfall pricing since it would take time for other companies to start making it. Legal, but it ticked everybody off since it was a somewhat important drug. They had to basically deep dive to be able to even find anything worth charging him for. Her, hers stuff was fraud from the start. She said that her unproven tech worked, and it didn't. Bilked investors and hid evidence and a whole bunch of other stuff.

But he was smarmy, and that is why he is in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE

Attached: femis2.jpg (306x298, 14K)

shes still under investigation, she hasn't "gotten off"

Who is she?

yeah, people don't typically commit stock fraud to lose money.

Fraud is illegal though. She lied about the product they sold.

If you lie to me about your product and I then invest in your company based on those lies you've committed fraud.

they caught him days after he flashes a plasma pack on youtube claiming it was hillary's

Attached: 1506479711180.png (599x540, 477K)

a psycho who was able to mindcontrol kissinger and others

Attached: 1463253-fourchan-pol-194638577.jpg (540x657, 141K)

exactly. this

If you're a Jew the media will help you cover up your scams.
This scandal makes pharma bro look like a laughable joke.
>israelhayom.com/2019/05/12/teva-pharmaceuticals-at-heart-of-major-price-fixing-suit-in-us/
"Attorneys general from more than 40 states are alleging the nation's largest generic drug manufacturers – including Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Israeli-based Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd – conspired to artificially inflate and manipulate prices for more than 100 different generic drugs and "perpetrated a multibillion-dollar fraud on the American people."

Multi Billion!

name though so i can go look her up instead of listen to these short uninformative sentences

Pretty much explains the difference but incels will still cry muh vagina

holy shit is this bait? 'cause if it's not i have some bad news op

most finance people don't go to jail i think he pissed some people off so they put him in jail

youtube.com/watch?v=3CccfnRpPtM

Jews don't go to jail for financial crimes, unless they rip off other Jews.

Shows you how much OP actually knows. Moron just copying and pasting misinformed memes. He didn't go to jail for jacking up drug prices, he went to jail for other crimes he committed, unrelated to what he first appeared on the news for. Now go kill yourself so you don't contaminate the gene pool.

im not user, but do inform then instead of just calling people morons.

ones the SEC fines, now being investigated criminally and the other one was sentenced for crimes he was found guilty of.

Elizabeth Holmes

Not bait. What's the bad news???

But that ruins the story that OP is trying to push

>he pissed some people off
yeah, big insurance. NEVER piss off big insurance.

hey fuck face, OP never said it was for drug charges. He lied to investors. She lied to investors. He went to jail. Her negative impact was greater and she got off without jail time.

And....the irony of your post is amazing. Thank you for making us laugh!

Yea they have a blond w blue eyes to spread propaganda about meanwhile look at the real scandal.
>nytimes.com/2019/05/11/health/teva-price-fixing-lawsuit.html

How about a movie about the Sacklers pushing opioids that kills over a hundred people every day.
They're Jews so the media ignores their crimes.

Attached: Jewishlaw.png (1029x957, 1.19M)

It's because he's a white male which is illegal nowadays.

Every time I see a pissed off Shkreli hater, they can never tell me what he actually did that's so bad and I'm genuinely curious.

Who is this and why should I care?

>implying both cases have exactly the same detail and were prosecuted under the same proceedings.

You’re dumb and don’t know how the law works.
Ironic, considering.

I've "gotten off"

He almost killed 100K+ humans for profit. Intentionally raising the the cost of a necessary medication by about 1000x original cost. THEN he was a douche bag to the judge so he got the book thrown at him.

Hey, ‘fuck face’

What legislation were they prosecuted with?
Oh, different legislation?
Guess that’s why the punishments were different, huh retard?
Because different things are different.

Herp to the MF derp

no he bad mouthed hillary

Attached: 7339DC0F-7B44-49E3-98AD-9A0F720C04FE.gif (386x244, 1017K)

lmao you are so fucking dumb

So was your comeback, sally

I've gotten cum on a Sally's back before.

>because she's a woman
No. It's because she didn't threaten a politician.

Attached: 59DB1C2F-8435-476C-AF4E-F7FE14FCC879.gif (448x346, 1.9M)