Just curious if Yea Forums is green

Just curious if Yea Forums is green

politicalcompass.org/test

Attached: pol.png (795x802, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, hippie

Attached: 9360f1adcc5f7befd7f0bd6e6508b396.png (495x565, 25K)

45y.o. white hetero male military vet biker

I'm the kind of voter Trumpkin thinks he has in his corner. Wrong.

Attached: pcgraphpng.jpg (480x400, 21K)

At the end someone make a graph with the dot locations to show where Yea Forums is

Attached: E912BE2B-1F56-41CD-80D7-D64CB70B5FEB.png (480x400, 17K)

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (509x464, 13K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 03.00.10.png (543x570, 41K)

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

Is this good??

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-131452_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 613K)

Charge your phone faggot

Shills out in force

yeah a good normie i think your one of those ppl that want other to pay their taxes

It's pretty alright. You might grow out of it over decades.

Attached: 1532568079433.png (944x598, 129K)

>anyone not working for Talking Point USA is a shill
You have to go back.

You must be one of the arrested development cases that pretends to be purple but is deep in the blue.

im between red and green far left

Leftists don't blather on about sound money (i.e. letting lazy niggers keep their ill-gotten gains) and challenging the legitimacy of a government demanding ITS OWN PROPERTY THAT IT LENT YOU back.

Green faggots please go back to plebbit.

I'm so far pinned to the purple corner I look like thanos

Democrat establishment shill located.

Attached: 1541588891749.jpg (800x751, 82K)

I remember trying to do that and get really angry at the wording of a couple questions.

These questions are not well crafted.

Do you think people are naturally unlucky? WTF, does it mean do I believe in superstitious luck or that some people are born in a brothel gutter?

What's more important unemployment or inflation? Well they both suck and have myriad consequences, overall I'd say inflation will fuck us all at once and unemployment will rot us from the bottom so.. Inflation?

These questions are not getting an accurate reading of my political views. Whether or not I think my race has superior traits has nothing to do with authoritarianism vs libertarianism or the economy so..

I've never considered myself an authoritarian

Attached: 7EAA98EE-8167-49E4-9E18-4CE270619F68.jpg (516x567, 155K)

Green and Proud!

Attached: graphmeoutsidebitch.png (480x400, 17K)

>Well they both suck
Inflation rocks, if you're a debtor.
>inflation will fuck us all at once
That's not how money works. Consider reading deeper into macroeconomics.

Attached: 1558819022077.png (1063x545, 87K)

This. I'm and have been left pretty confused by this test. I like the idea of a small government and all of the civil liberties. I don't like authoritarians so it's fairly unlikely I'm one of em

Attached: Untitled.jpg (459x426, 38K)

But you do like authority, don't you? Especially if you're one of them?
"Small government" is code for large private finance. Are you sure you're okay with people arbitrarily claiming proprietary rights because of something they did, once, long ago?

master race

By us all I meant the peons, not the bankers. Everyone upper middle class and down would get fucked together if inflation grew out of control. whereas unemployment hits the poorest first.

>arbitrarily
>because of something they did

choose one

>oh noes there are more libs than I thought
Get used to it.
Your minority is shrinking and the current strategy of being complete assholes is not growing the conservitard tent.

Attached: 1500156745285.jpg (680x453, 37K)

This is literally what I got, I've gotten more authoritarian as I've gotten older

red is the only option

a shocker, the most degenerate board is full of libtards

Attached: 34367948_10104985644764891_3337707149731037184_n.jpg (800x600, 10K)

Go team purple oωο

Purple is unironically the best

Legalize all drugs, no free narcan
>if he dies he dies
Marry whoever, own them guns, fuck the police and the rest of the world

Attached: 1543794062576.jpg (640x454, 51K)

>implying that what they did wasn't selected completely arbitrarily as the basis for their status
Still clinging to the belief that we should emulate animals except when we shouldn't?

That was me at 43.
The endowment effect predicts that people will push to defend what they've got (no matter how ill-gotten) harder than they will expand beyond "enough". Or, to paraphrase some classist toff, "Those who aren't liberal at 20 have no heart. Those who aren't conservative at 40 have no property."

Liberals are center-right.
Pic related so that you can stop being american and start knowing what you're talking about.

Attached: 1546185004905.png (960x960, 435K)

I’m a far right minarchist with progressive views

This

This

>There is no collective action problem if you don't act collectively

Attached: 1535589919949.jpg (504x415, 20K)

You guys can stay

Ojeda-esque?

Nope, y'all got a train to catch.

Attached: 1559364794411.jpg (1024x576, 262K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-133052__01.jpg (1080x1291, 174K)

yeah what ever cool post

Thanks OP for pointing out this compass link. Idly looked for the test a couple of times but guess I didn't care enough to bother. Here's me - who btw self-identifies as a radical responsible anarchist.

Attached: compass.jpg (600x562, 44K)

You're well to the left of the Democrat Party. I hope you're not thinking that life will be any better under Biden (as the Democrat Party establishment is clearly trying to make happen as it pretends Sanders doesn't exist).

Attached: 142416748.jpg (1080x1336, 112K)

Based purple coming through

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-115913_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 251K)

Forgot to say, approaching 60, self-employed as a very highly skilled craftsman/technician in a specialized woodworking field.

>a test designed by left libs with the political sophistication of college freshman has a left lib bias
if I wasn't range-banned by some nigger mod, I'd post an ancap meme.

Context: Am 19 year old atheist born and raised in western New York but living in Laramie to go to University of Wyoming.

This thread is pathetic. Can you imagine having niggers and spics actively trying to destroy this country and openly hating whites because they want more gibs and then becoming left libertarian? It makes sense in an almost all white country but this is just pathetic.

Attached: polcomp.png (408x358, 10K)

Based. Makes you wonder what kind of mental fog all these red-pill-poppers are living in when they think they are making profound discoveries and proclamations about humanity when in fact they are just banging vat-grown focus-tested corporate stereotypes together like autistic six-year-olds.

get the fuck out of my state

>ancap
>meme
But you repeat yourself.

>my
Kill yourself, circumcised neoliberal shill.

Attached: ancap2.jpg (600x754, 87K)

>incel

LIBERTARIAN = BEST
get the fuck off my lawn

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-143708.png (1440x720, 634K)

Campbell County, I'd take it?
Hick.

I found the uncut fag

>the single non-contradictory politial philosophy on Earth is a meme
Yep. Truth sounds retarded to people who are asleep.

Move further right, and a little more libertarian

No. Fuck your libtard bullshit and fuck Gillette too.

Good goy.

As someone from WNY and, thus, a Buffalo Bills fan, yes, fuck Gillette.

Attached: pooville.jpg (640x427, 117K)

Libtards are blue, just like you, little boy.

Leftists explain why you want spics and nigs who demand gibs from whites, hate whites, and want to see America destroyed to come to this country. Explain why these pathetic low skilled leeches will be good in the wake of automation

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-201921_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2340, 509K)

the liberals are blue or red retard

Democrats aren't leftist. They're pro-capital, and capital likes cheap labor. If the ""right"" were actually serious about solving the immigration problem, you would start seeing more (((job creators))) being shot and put in prison.
Know why you don't? Because you're a kike shill, shilling a lie and sucking cock, because your entire identity is a vat-grown corporate meme.

Liberals are capitalist and classist. They don't do left-of-center.

Liberals are anything that's considered progression from the norm or current system you fucking ape brain, literally go die

Liberals can absolutely be left of "center", they just aren't "far left".

Get out of here infant brain, literally pack up your 8 IQ points and leave cause you have no rational thoughts that could fuel the conversation

>literally anything I don't like is liberal
By the kikes in Washington who have been living inside their own heads rent-free 24/7. You should kill yourself for believing counterfactuals that only benefit the kikes that hate you, use you, and will never give you the time of day, but that you still want to lick their balls for some reason.

What center? On economics, liberals are well to the right. Liberals like to selectively call themselves "the left" not only to portray themselves as righteous gatekeepers of the discourse, but also to prevent any economic discussion that makes their (((big donors))) sad. Church liberals, who mouth the right atheist prayers every Sunday night before they go to their professional-managerial jobs telling the poor what to do on Monday morning, know that their ability to make others do things for them depends on not letting anyone to the left of Ronald Reagan get a hearing.

Attached: compass 2.png (418x382, 10K)

ARE YOU STUPID, I never said counter to what i believe learn to read fuckhead. I said progessive to THE CURRENT POLITICAL SYSTEM YOURE LIVING IN, use google for 3 seconds before speak cunt. I hope to god a gang of black men show up at your house and rapes you

Has anyone gotten a 10 on right wing? I see absolutely no way I wouldn't be a 10 on the right, I didnt answer anything neutral, and I didnt say anything against the free market, but I got an 8.8

At this point I hope you're just purposely fucking with me, I really wouldnt be mad if you were and you can even use this as a scapegoat but holy god that's some dumb shit you just said

No im not you dumb nig. Leftists clearly support mass migration and they are clealy also a tool of ((())) you fucking nog

And leftists are anti white pro destruction of western civilization. Eat crow nigger.

What do two private corporations run by jews have to do with a descriptive taxonomy instead of a team jersey identification exercise?
I asked you what center, and you assumed that everyone should let two private corporations decide what the continuum is. Are you not an adult? Have you npo agency? Are you literally just an NPC smashing two foam-padded safety-approved memes together, as if it were at all relevant to anything but keeping the rich alive and off the lamp posts?
Stop playing vidya and get outside for once.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY LARP
Yes, kid, we get it, you're another alt-lite larper shilling for Talking Point USA and, being a pathetic shitlord, you need to create narratives of drama in order to make your life worth living.
If the entire alt-lite killed itself, there would be much better discussion and less drama here.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Attached: 9AD5999D-5992-4405-B8FB-43D9CD3B84E2.jpg (313x288, 87K)

You're wrong, sorry but wrong. You're wrong and stupid and at this point i don't know if it's worth explaining exactly why you're wrong. Hell why not. Democrates want a political system that isn't like what we have right now, they want it more pointed towards the views the democrates hold. meaning they are LIBERAL. Understand?? A liberal is somebody who wants progression towards a view they think the government should be like. But this view has to be different from the political sphere they are currently in. Understand??? Any questions?>

Kind of in the middle

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-133316.png (480x854, 50K)

Stop acting all high and mighty you absolute nigger. You claim to represent the working man as you replace them with nigs and spics. You despise every aspect of the American working class's culture so you and your fellow leftists have been working for decades to destroy it.

shut up retard

They dont have shit to do with shit. Im correcting everybody's dumb ass vocabulary. Why are people using words like they know what they're talking about

Did not do the test.
If mine would not look like pic related, then the test is flawed.
I am the point of reference, my opinions are supreme.

Attached: pt.png (400x400, 17K)

Pretty sure you're arguing with the wrong person i didnt say shit about that

Attached: 1559661878645.jpg (396x382, 88K)

Douche. I bet you took the test and weren't happy with the results, so you went full brat

Yeet.

Attached: BA1B6848-3174-41F3-B1B8-B38F6C1DEE23.jpg (902x829, 100K)

pretty sure the absolute center would imply all-encompassing apathy

Get fucked commies

ew

Actually being dead center means you have no opinions or stances what so ever. You are the text book definition of a beta faggot who just does what ever he is told or what happens to be popular at the time. Literally kill yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-160726.png (720x1440, 504K)

No u

What a strange question from a leftist. Since they want all the criminals from the middle east to rape and murder us here. So the freedom for everyone is by definition more imoortant than safety in their eyes.

some strange projection there, bud
lacking political/economic opinions wouldn't mean the person does what they're told or follows trends
where do you even get that trash logic?

Imagine being so retarded that you think those in the middle have no opinions

Ypu have no stance, no value, no substance. You are literally the lifeless blob

Those in the very middle are utterly worthless faggots that cannot make up their own mind

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (516x577, 17K)

Read again. I never said I am in the center of (((their))) test.

Your even worse your just a shithead who wants to be "special" again literally kill yourself.

I actually thought I would come out far more right with some of my answers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-132153_Chrome.jpg (1080x1080, 244K)

just because I'm calling out your retardation doesn't mean I'm the cunt claiming to be unopinionated (or even near-center for that matter).
right now you're just acting like some self-righteous arse that can't do logic

>you're a cunt
Glad we agree retard. If you are in the dead middle you are worthless scum.

I am not special. I am just the only one that matters.

did someone rape you while complaining about how bored they were or something?
for fuck's sake

I’m dead bottom on the right somewhere.

Attached: Pol compass.png (733x418, 29K)

mine looks like the OP

ITT people realize that most people are liberals

like actual liberals, not the buzz word americans use to describe protestors and crazy people

Prove it. Haven't seen anyone on the "dead bottom" yet

>hurr am special but I'm not special
See its faggots like this that are in the middle

My nigga.

Not the person you are replying to, but it's crazy you mention him. I actually live near Ojeda and used to talk to him all the time at the gas station. He seems like a solid dude.

So does mine

>Democrates want a political system that isn't like what we have right now
Assuming this isn't patent bullshit made up by a bunch of cheerleading kikes, it's still irrelevant to the definition of left, UNLESS you're actively aiding and abetting two capitalist, anti-worker, anti-human, pro-immigration ADVERTISING AGENCIES to define THEIR LARP as reality for you. Which sounds like something the sort of arrested development case that buys into bourgeois politics would do, but hey, I'm not asking you to change, I'm asking you to own the fact that you're a fucking sports fan and therefore necessarily a cuck.

Thanks for the sub 80 IQ reply. You know youre ruining america and clearly dont care.

Both parties want cheap labor, and they act to get it.
You'rea fucking idiot for believing a larp, and you should kill yourself for needing a daddy this badly.

while you tickle your dick over the thought of being superior to folks just living their lives, I'll be over here still opinionated, and still not whoever your weak ego wants me to be

>the rich corporate right-wing networks say they're left, so I have to hate them
Keep on larping, kid.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is defective
>t.neoliberal shill suffering brain damage due to circumcision
Replies like this really do make me want to gas the field and ruin your larp.

Meh

Attached: file.png (480x400, 12K)

Anyone in the blue corner is irremediably retarded and needs to be sexually tortured to death the same way their god daddy Pinochet and his american backers did to the left.

bump

I did one in which I chose answers at random

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-140624.png (480x854, 46K)

20 year old bisexual male

Attached: chart (1).png (480x400, 17K)

Goddamn. Are one of those radicalized leftist that the skinheads are afraid of? I never knew they actually existed. I always thought they were making that shit up

Check'm

Kinda funny as most Skins are apolitical, or Leftist.

Those right wing skins are a very loud minority.

But yea, we exist.

Skinheads are afraid of anyone who will make fun of their consumerism, their desperation to be accepted, and their inability to have an identity not assembled from memes and shills

>capitalizes leftist
Found the larper with no benis

Actual skinheads are doing the whole thing for a peculiar gay fetish. Most common in Germany.

Right libertarian is best, what the fuck do you believe in, leave me alone but give me shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-161511.png (720x1440, 142K)

Kek. At least we can all agree. Fuck skinheads

Right-wingers fail to understand macroeconomics, because their entire scam is based on pretending that microeconomics is scale-free.

Truly degenerates

meh, I have a tendency to randomly capitalize shit

I wish to see a world inwhich society is organized along non-hierarichal lines, through radical local consensus based democracy.

While the workplaces are democratically ran by the workers who use them

Skins are a weird bunch. The old school, working class, skins are basically extinct. There may be a few, but by and large its just another subculture that is being profited from. Just like the Punk subculture, though it's holding on a little better.

>through radical local consensus based democracy.
This. The lovely thing about capitalism is that it brought us the computing power with which we can replace the ENTIRE ruling class.

>people are gonna donate to hospitals
We had that for centuries, and it was excruciating

>politicalcompass.org/test
at least i have some company around here

Attached: Political Compass.png (480x400, 17K)

Get the fuck off my Yea Forums establishment normie

Attached: centrist masterrace.png (228x390, 45K)

Humans are naturally Hierarchical, people are good at different things and shit at others. Some things pay more, creating multiple Hierarchies within the human experience.

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-133058.png (720x1440, 355K)

Did you select the most retarded option for each question/statement? That's usually the result you get if you do.

You can stay you're not green

Everyone in the authoritarian half has the big gay

Attached: 1559798319918.gif (348x244, 1.92M)

If you’re not in the purple you’re an authoritarian faggot

kek

thank god

>naturally hierarchical
Pic related, you on the left

Attached: 1530990478072.jpg (1187x777, 115K)

Bitch, you don't run the green table. Go sit down with your little friends in your little circle jerk.

We're green AF.

That's a nice drawing Timmy, now get back to work.

ecks dee almost Hitler

Fuck you, kike, I'm off the clock.

Attached: PoliticalCompass.jpg (452x424, 41K)

Lol. Mines isn't in there

Oh look a nigger loving shill who doesnt know what LARP means comes in to talk about how epic it really is to have niggers and spics

My bad, mate. I saw you say "Kind of in the middle" and thought maybe you wanted to dissociate from all groups.

Kek. Yours looks like my random one

Attached: A071373E-2121-4985-B6DC-58F70CD6545A.png (480x400, 17K)

It's all good. Kind of surprised really it's wasn't further left

This is the third time I got this result in two years, wtf

>I need to treat you as an object because I am a socially and emotionally stunted gaymer with half a dick so I will project the other corporate team's values onto you so I can feel like I won something
Shouldn't you kill yourself for believing that everyone is such a mental cripple as you are that they have to buy their ideologies from rich people and their right-wing corporations and donors? I mean, there are billions and billions of reasons for you to do so, but don't you think you should have that one in mind, specifically, when you pull the trigger, kick the chair, or turn the valve?

This is part of what it's been said that we had to go through a capitalist phase before reaching a socialistic system.

I always was of the opinion that those who say that humans are hierarchical just wish to see themselves at the top of the chain.

every social animal has hierarchy, from chimpanzees and gorillas to ants and bees. why wouldn't we? It's just not in the way you probably think it is

Good point on going through the phase.
I don't think authoritarians need to be at the top of the chain, necessarily, because they are all too eager to follow orders, but they DESPERATELY do need to have someone below them, even if only notionally.

>we have to act like animals
We have the ability not to. Why does that scare you?

People who talk about the inevitability of hierarchy are classists projecting their disability onto society at large.

you pitted the whiny authoritarians of the left and right against each other as if that somehow makes centrist economic policy sensible. it doesn't

Attached: gn.jpg (500x696, 83K)

I am gandhi rencarnation

Yea, that's true. Most authoritarians just want to exert authority over others, without being terribly concerned about those above.

because every species acts in the exact same way as every other species?

Sociologists have even observed that hierarchy forms naturally. But not in a government kind of way. In imminent danger situations people tend to defer to the physically strongest member of the group. In long-term stress situations, groups tend to defer to those members who are more emotionally savvy and empathetic, to keep morale up.

You're probably thinking of hierarchy in a aristocracy sense. Natural hierarchy is fluid and different people assume leadership depending on the problem at hand

Who the fuck even considers Biden the dude is as plain a wonder bread.

Same, literally same spot. We know what we believe

Its quite funny how you have yet to justify your infatuation with having nigs and spics ruin America and destroy life for the working class. Its quite funny because there are no donors propping up fascism but virtually ever major corporation promotes leftist social policy. You are just a worthless niggerlover who gets off on the idea of western society being destroyed.

>lalala I'm a pussy ass faggot
Glad we agree you are terrible

Lmao. Or maybe they just want the working people of their society to be protected from spics and niggers. Fuck off leftist shill.

That sorta hierarchy aint that bad.

What I oppose is the Capitalistic and Governmental idea having someone above to command you, and someone below to order around

What about the idea of importing mass amounts of niggers and spics to ruin a country and replace its working class? Do you dislike that too?

kek. it's funny because dachau was a KZ

I consider myself center right

Attached: wat.png (612x586, 31K)

obviously not kek

My view on this is that the mass immigration is just a consequence of the West meddling in other countries affairs.

Destabilizing them for the financial gain of the few.

If we want to slow that, we should work on fixing the situation that we caused.

Don't demonize the people. They are just fleeing a shit situation for a better life.

hey, if the jackboot fits.

Did a new one. Slightly more libertarian/left this time

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-181710.png (480x854, 54K)

Surprised to see so many god damn hippies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just made the connection to how that explains their fetishistic devotion to "sound money", i.e. playing Monopoly to the bitter end. They know full well that wealth has a tendency to consolidate, and they imagine they can position themselves above the lowest of the low, or at least indulge in self-soothing fantasies of "being" better than some other identity marker.

>Natural hierarchy is fluid and different people assume leadership depending on the problem at hand
I don't disagree with this. I agree that it's effective. Some tasks do require coordinators to succeed. Yet there is no explanation or reason offered for the existence of a caste system, other than feels.

Whoever the fuck's answering those polls in which he's pulling mid-30s. Maybe it's primarily name recognition? Maybe there are dozens of polls in which Sanders leads by the same margin that go straight into the shredder because political parties have more privacy than people do.

You still think that the part of the center-right Democrats who want immigrants are not liberal capitalists or dumb college kids planning on being their bosses someday? Stop larping.

>did you just assume my ideological tendency
Sorry, I have a cold.
(You won't get this unless you're really up on Monty Python, or maybe if you google.)

Good day at the range?

Fucking finally

>Yet there is no explanation or reason offered for the existence of a caste system, other than feels.
yeah

Rapefugees not welcome
Sorry not sorry your country is shit
Fuck off were full
Your problems are none of our concern

>Your problems
are literally the consequences of your foreign policy. Get your kike dick out of Latin America's affairs and they'll be going home.
Now kill yourself for being a meme.

>Sorry not sorry
Cringe.gif

>stop doing what is advantageous to you
No get fucked subhuman scum. #buildthewall

grey point is where I used to be about 2 yrs ago.
red is since then.
#redpilled #based

Attached: DZe1JbDWAAA1N8N.jpg (490x463, 43K)

>importing
Yeah well if a business can find cheaper labour from niggers, that's their perogative. Don't like it, then be competitive and don't let a nigger cuck you out of your job.

Americas biggest mistake was not going full empirical tyrant after developing the nuke and creating a one world government

>stop stealing Venezuela's resources
>stpo sending me refugees
Oh, that's cute. You think the world is obligated to do what you tell it to do and that you get to make the rules. What part of you got voted off the island does your jew dick not understand?

>being shilled to by Turning Point USA is totally based and redpilled
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Circumcised sociopathic gaymer detected

Yea Forums used to be purple quadrant, but over the last couple years it's shifted to green
kind of funny how the greens still pretend they're the minority fighting valiantly against the blue, eh?

this. refugees don't help build a country they just bring their problems into ours

Attached: political compass.png (480x400, 17K)

>neoliberal
Wrong. Depending on issues I either swing centre-left or moderately right. Not the centre (what I perceive neolib to be).

Green is a nice colour. I like green.

Attached: politix.png (480x400, 17K)

Did a nigger take your McWagecuck job :(

We created the problems though. Not them

>cheap labour = more profits
>exploiting people to do shit for you that smart folks won't do
but muh culture

>waaaah stop taking advantage of >my shit country
How about Venezuelans stop being such shit? Maybe then they wouldn't be so easy to take advantage of.

based B)

Is there two /pol/fags arguing with each other atm?

I'm sure he did. That's okay, I've been making $40-$50 an hour for the past four years.

>jewing the entire Western world into not trading with Venezuela, on threat of losing trade with the US, is totally an adult and mature move, and not at all coercive, especially not while trying and comedically failing to foment a coup
>so easy to take advantage of
Shouldn't you kill yourself for shitposting?

Attached: 1557455760591.png (1159x489, 119K)

Aayeeee

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-104740.png (1738x2048, 275K)

Attached: ImaCommieBastard.png (480x400, 17K)

Another of my results

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 246K)

Post that here user

>waaaah stop doing things that benifit you
>its not adult
>waaaaay
Cry more bitch boi

>Communist libertarian
Fucking pick one

I just did a different one as well

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-183132.png (480x854, 116K)

>don't agree with privatizing all public resources
>don't like austerity

Communism itself is a Classless, Stateless, Moneyless society. So that can definitely be libertarian in nature.

Though the approach to establishing communism might not be.

What's the political stance if you just want to watch the human race die out and let nature retake the planet and start over?

Attached: Appreciation.png (500x667, 186K)

>Build the wall a mile north of the boarder so the land to the south is 100% american
>declare the area between the wall and mexico a militarized zone
>anyone approaching america from this zone will be seen as an invasion
>charge rednecks to shoot from the wall

I unironically got one that said something like white nationalist or alt-right or something

>stop being a sociopath
People like you get pushed off the ice in civilized countries.

Oh, then you're probably alright.

Congraturations, a meme is you

>waaaah you hurt my feeling you should be killed
Sociopath

The application of communism requires big government.
On the small scale, yes you would be correct. (ie: that one AnCap village near coppenhagen)
But in reality, communism becomes either a doctoral or an oligarchal government that tries to control many aspects of an individual's life.
The antithesis of libertarianism.

Dictoral*

retard

Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races.

are we talking about aliens here? we dont even have ftl travel.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (537x618, 25K)

>implying that who lives and who dies should be the decision only of a numbers game
Literally NPC-tier.

It's almost as if the neoliberals are paying you to shill the category error of treating communism and socialism as the same thing.
Any large system requires big government. There are only two alternatives: pretend that the private sector isn't government while delegating the rights and duties of government to them, or collapse into smaller units.
I mean isn't your ENTIRE ideology based upon the notion that some people deserve to be distinguished at the expense of others because some timy minority thinks they're special?

Anyway, you seem to have a carefully cultivated ignorance of what actually happened in the Eastern Bloc, or Iran, or the Bolivarian countries, or Libya, almost as if part of your training were to pretend that the US-engineered collapse of the USSR were the normal state of communism, when, in fact, if the US were nuked from the face of the earth, ALL left-wing governments would have been able to flourish by now.
Or, put another way, shouldn't you kill yourself for shilling for murderers, rapists, and sexual abusers, or do you think your jew surgery gives you a pass?

I never said that communism and socialism are the same thing.
I simply said that applying communism (or any form of govt for that matter) to a large population requires big govt.
Which is the opposite of libertarianism.
So you can't have both was my point.
If you land at any of the 4 corners, you're fucking retarded.

i call bullshit im no lefty faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-120228_Chrome.jpg (1074x1547, 323K)

Upper left/red: 3
Upper right/blue: 10
Lower right/purple: 10
Lower left/green: 35

Yea Forums has been pretty solidly green for a few years, but was originally purple (remember Rand Paul?). Funny how the greens always whine about how Yea Forums is a blue cesspool, and they're fighting a valiant fight against the majority.

Attached: 1558749162677.png (480x400, 17K)

This is how literal communists and fascists are created. People have a breaking point and after enough abuses from their ruling class they loose it

also me
andalso checkem

Attached: 1529808892948.png (800x650, 103K)

don't worry, you're not left
you're in the spineless centrist territory

nothing wrong with fascism. it should be the end goal of effective conservative governments.

How do you figure, though? Might you be equating bureaucracy with government? The only way that government as "other" makes any sense is as an aristocracy. In a direct democratic system, which is approximately the end goal of communism, it's not as if the government can take a capricious dislike to you for some arbitrary reason without basically all your neighbors for miles around taking such a personal dislike to you, or contrariwise, grant you special favors without the entire town seeing no reason not to.

/pol/ is a blue cesspit and it's better if they keep it there.

Do you still not understand that Communism itself is the endgoal that Socailism is to lead into (Atleast in the Marxist sense)

And that the USSR, China or anything else like that at most were just State Socialism.

Though systems close to Socialist Anarchism have been achieve, namely Chiapas.

Property is held in common, work places are mainly co-ops, the state is non-existant, as government lays in the hands of the people through local councils.

Attached: file.png (800x650, 109K)

I was kind of surprised about my progressive/tradition result. I'm usually the one that says fuck tradition

Who lives and dies is literally a numbers game. It's also irrelevant to this conversation.

Literally kill yourself

The Gadsden circle is spookily similar to my IRL reaction to my (( )) political compass, spooky

Attached: ancap_nazbol_flag_by_reclusivechicken_db4ncx1-pre.jpg (1095x730, 40K)

Nice

Attached: Chart.png (480x400, 17K)

>all these liberal globalizing, rehabbing, SJWs
Not on MY Yea Forums
GET OUT YA BUNCH OF TRANNY MURDER APOLIGIZING BORDER HOPPER DEFENDING NIIIIIIGGGGGEEEEEEEEERS

Attached: polisphere.jpg (696x564, 55K)

Someone's hurt that mommy had a piece of his dick cut off for spurious reasons.

Attached: politicalcompassme2019.png (480x400, 17K)

This is stupid but here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-194657.jpg (1080x2160, 414K)

Wrong
>niggers faggots and trannies get out

Why, they're doing it for right-wing reasons. The more they talk about identity politics, the less they'll have to disappoint the donors to the whole two-party charade by working FOR the people instead of just working the people.
Shouldn't you be counting your blessings instead of whining like a sociopathic gaymerchild?

>should we allow niggers faggots and trannies to run everything wouldnt that be great? Shouldnt we punish the people who create jobs and drive them away. Shouldnt there be a world government to run your life for you
Dont you have a date with your gf and Tyrone?
>KILL ALL NIGGERS, SPICS, CHINKS, GOOKS, SPOOKS, FAGGOTS TRANNIES AND OTHER DEGENERATES AND SUBHUMANS

Yea Forums is authoritarian right

Attached: SmartSelect_20190607-195824_Chrome.jpg (957x1360, 272K)

fucking stalin over here

Yeah mine looks a bit like that...

Taxation is theft motherfuckers!

>muh job creators
Know how I know you just regurgitate what Charlie Cuck told you, and have no understanding whatsoever of economics beyond the scale of your parents buying lemonade from your lemonade stand?
We don't need them. They can be easily replaced. If you knew the least bit about economics and weren't just jacking off with your establishment leather daddy repeating the phrases that turn you on, you wouldn't even use shit-tier propaganda terminology like that. Find me one Holy Job Creator Master My Lord who has ever created a job without being all but forced to do so.
>preen stretch fard shid
You left out kikes. That's telling.

Eat shit fucking nazis

Attached: 45BAEDA7-12FD-4E45-83EE-E283FE99DEB2.png (480x400, 17K)

>we dont need leaders
Just the type of bullshit you'd expect from some peon who's never had a decent job in his life and wants the government to take care of him.
You are right on one single point tho
>GAS THE KIKES

>20
>male
>norway
>apprentice as tele communications technician

Attached: cd91ad1782cbc03e25e480658769ea2b.png (603x474, 20K)

>if you dont support trannies faggots and illegals you're a nazi

I love proving your talking points wrong. I've had some pretty sweet jobs throughout my life. I've had some shit ones, too. Nothing quite on the level of vactoring sewers, but I've certainly done menial labor. That's how I know you're just pasting foam-covered talking points from some rich shill.
Don't project your daddy issues onto me, by the way. You're the one who needs a daddy to make up larpy rules for you and give you tendies when you're good. You're such a blatant shill you can't even comprehend points outside of your "democrats hurr durr" book.
Give me one good reason that you, as a cuck who has been abused by capitalism for so long he thinks that the workplace is some kind of initiation rite and he's so special and manly for having gotten lucky enough to fall into it.
That's where I have all you little larping/shilling doctrinaire cocksucking shills beat: I don't NEED rich people to define my world for me, create the language I use to rationalize social and economic inequities, and dispense his fatherly blessings on me. I'm not some sheltered child who's never seen shit happen, and therefore some obvious mark for some right-wing neoliberal kike's social engineering experiment. (Which one? Any of them!) I have seen shit. I have grown up with people who lived during the Great Depression and have seen some shit. You, on the other hand, are just a shill for literal parasites and a society that, ironically, is entirely arranged on the feels of proprietary ownership over the reals of abundance. You may be an adult male but you're no man.

Wow congragulations. You support the American working class being overrun by spics and niggers who hate them. What a subhuman you must be to be proud of that.

You must have gotten brain damage during your service to be that far gone.

I'm more of a man then you'll ever be you twig based soi boi. Go suck some Tyrone cock so you can appear to be "progressive" while the rest of us are busy actually doing real work and getting shit done. Go ahead and try speaking your own made up language while you're at it.

No such thing nowadays faggot

Attached: pepememe630.jpg (630x293, 82K)

If you had honestly had a single decent job in your life, even for yourself, you wouldnt be so keen on the government taking your money and giving it away to niggers and spics. You are a lying faggot and a horrible excuse for a man.

I get incredibly strong faggotry vibes from reading your post and judging from the way you type. Could it be you are a woman?

More likely a "woman" and his "awesome" job is shoving things up his ass on a shitty webcam site

>taking your money
On the one hand I'm tempted to tell you to shut the fuck up until you've had a basic macroeconomics course that covers fiat economies.
On the other hand, I see you actually believe everything that rich people told you about how money works, conveniently in their service and against you, but we'll leave that aside.
Read pic at and prove it wrong. Reals, not feels. Actual arguments, not appeals to the people whose jobs depend on the status quo.

>if you don't play my larp you must be a girl hurr durr
Enjoy your underageb&

You, too, can stop pretending that you're pretending to be 14 and retarded.

But it's so much fun watching the little retard dance

Actual arguments
>globalization is a cancer
>taxation is theft
>niggers gon nig
>you're a faggot

comrade.

Attached: image.png (587x691, 39K)