Any dad daughter stories?

any dad daughter stories?

Attached: 61500473_2684832914864450_1011388704272416768_n.jpg (540x960, 66K)

I am a dad of 2. One boy and one daughter. Well when the daughter was 7 she asked me to read her a story and so I did. That was the end because incest and pedophilia is wrong

top kek

Just you wait until she starts walking around in less clothing. Her 15 year old tits bouncing around your house. Yeah it's wrong for sure

>sexualizing your own kin

Attached: 1559796839005.png (368x530, 328K)

My cousin was like that. She didn't care that her headlights showed.

That's my type of cousin

my daughter is like that walks around with her tits busting out of her shirt

Not a dad but this involves one bad father and a disturbed daughter.

Dated a women who was molested by her father. She told me she got through the worst of it with therapy after a few years. She was actually pretty normal except one thing irked me a lot. She liked when I took off her clothes but thing was she always wanted me to take her clothes off a certain way, and during sex she would say yes daddy, oh daddy. When we use to go down on eachother, she use to say I been a naughty girl daddy. I'm your naughty girl. I didn't think much of it other than just foreplay until I dug more into it. I found out from her sister that although their father was abusive physically, he was sexually abusive to my ex. He would come in and take her clothes off and ask her questions during the act which he made her respond. This was 3 years ago, I'm still weirded out by it.

Honestly I dream of a world where we can all walk around naked without people thinking it means we want sex. Nudity isn't necessarily sexual. It's just comfortable.

Haha yes.

Attached: IMG_20190527_221031_.jpg (722x1278, 400K)

You gonna post her yourself or wait for one of these fags to do it? I don't want to see it but you know itll happen. Maybe she'll do it herself and be smart enough to throw in a timestamp

She had a shirt that almost let's her boobs come out her where her arms came out. Her nipples were the only thing keeping them in.

Where are the pictures of all this? I know you btards spy on them. Post it

how are they going to post her

Dude I get that. Been with some girls who picked up some nasty habits from ex's. I had this one girl who would get off on saying "no" till I ripped her clothes off and stuck it in. The first couple of times I would stop and she'd get disappointed. Long story short I couldn't keep track of the missed signals and one time "no" actually meant no and I'll forever feel like a rapist.

Sounds like a coping mechanism. My wife is like that she eventually learned to look past that it just takes time.

Easy there slippery dan

I used to date/fuck this Filipina who was in an ongoing sexual relationship with her stepfather, who was a Brit. She said if she didn't fuck him, he would stop supporting her mother and sibling back in Philippines. For some reason, it really turned me on. I made her tell me stories of things she did with her stepfather. I even saw the guy once. She let me fuck her ass and claimed he never did. She was probably lying.

Attached: Brenda M.jpg (454x613, 61K)

orbit Tallahassee toll

Same way everyone gets posted. Either she sees that you go here and gets curious or someone somewhere will be looking for "wins" and she'll just become another in a long line of exposed sluts for Yea Forums to fap to

Check'd dubs. Cool story bro. I mean that sincerely. Feel bad for the woman though

Not true I know some of my family has nudes but I haven't seen any

Not going to lie, out of all my ex's. I miss her the most. I hope she is doing okay.

oh so its just b then

i would love to find some of my daughter

No but thousands of other people have. It's only a matter of time

Philippines is very poor and lots of cute Filipinas have similar, shitty stories.

Their kind is really pathetic tbh. Would do so much for so little.

Yo same :/ I know where she works and stopped by a couple of times. She gained like 40 or 50 pounds but she still has a way of smiling that melts my heart. Shes with some other dude now and I've just gotta accept it I think. That being said I would be overjoyed if I got the chance to be with her again.

>Be born good looking in a shitty 3rd world country
>be forced to be at the mercy of some old perv
>Survive

Stories like that pisses me off. People taking advantage of people in dire straights.

That's right. They do what they have to do to survive, and having a pretty face and cute ass is a valuable asset.

Nope ^-^ predators are all over the internet. Didnt you hear how pedophiles trained youtubes algorithms to show them prepubescent children playing while scantily clad? I'm sure you've done a lot for your daughter and helped make her what she is today but the one thing you can't make her is safe ;)

I would really like to find my cousin she has really skinny and has a deep scar from an appendix removal.

first gf pick up line, was the story how her stepdad first started her smash
she gave great head, damaged goods, attention whore pioneer

Maybe she will break up with her bf and you can move in

Go for it. Let the madness consume you

just because one was molested doesn't mean it didn't feel good. It probably made her feel special, and thats probably how she had her first orgasms

You know, we had to break up over life shit. No one pulled away. I did love her and she was madly with me. I didn't care what happened to her, I loved her. That was what weirded me out but it didn't make me leave. Like I wanted to go back in time and beat the shit out of her dad. Last time I checked, he was dying of cancer. I would like to watch him go but it wouldn't make anyone feel better. She even forgives him although she refuses contact. Fuck, I was thinking about her this week and saw this thread. Fuck I still love that beautiful soul.

My wifes oldest daughter has been trying to seduce me for 3 years now. She will be 18 in a year and a half. So far I have been a good stepdad and haven't acted on any of it but I feel like she isn't going to stop till she gets what she want's.

It's really all up to her. I realized that my biggest problem in the relationship was always making everything about me. If she really is happy with the guy and likes looking how she does and working at a bar, more power to her. That being said if she wants another go at my pogo stick, I have no problem cucking the shit out of that faggot. I did once before and still wonder if he found out lol. In all fairness I wouldn't have so much against the guy if I didn't see how much her life has gone to the wayside since they got together. Sorry if tl;dr

You still in contact with that ex?

You never notice young beautiful tits until you have to look at them every day. Needles to say, hidden cameras help curve my urge.

Damn user you got me all up in my feels right now. I love you and I hope you get in contact soon

Ditto. Fucki ditto

Lol OP trying to get this thread back on track. This isnt Jab comix ya hamster

Okay OP whatever you say. How much they pay you to be here?

Attached: 1556200511576.jpg (376x517, 112K)

I made her my wife. And we have 2 girls and one boy.

15 dollars per thread that gets more than 30 replies.

That's wonderful ^-^

Shit homie good to know. I've been able to kill threads before they hit that.

Attached: IMG_20190607_001105_.jpg (1122x1419, 871K)

Thanks for keeping this one alive. I get more if it gets to 50

I gotta run to the gas station and shit but I'll get you that check. This was a fun little derailment exercise you set up. Is this just a side hustle for you or your main gig? I post here enough for it to be a second job lol

Attached: IMG_20190604_232316_.jpg (462x346, 112K)

I'm joking user. Don't take my shit seriously

A man can dream lol. Figured I'd commit to the bit and see how far youd take it.

Attached: IMG_20190321_191221_.jpg (675x900, 517K)

OK.. Dad is a widower. Been about ten years now. Mom died of cancer. Dad doesn't spend much time looking for another wife, but he has commented that he gets real horny and misses sex. He also has confided in me that he REALLY likes my fiance and that I am lucky to have such a hot girl.

Anyway, fiance and I are just starting out and don't have much money. But Dad's birthday is coming up fast. I'd like to do something special for him, but can't really afford much. So I talk to my GF about it.

She feels bad as well. We have a great relationship and an active sex life. She is usually up for about anything sex-wise.

I didn't know how she might feel about it, but I asked anyway. Would she be willing to suck off my Dad as a surprise birthday present. She was a bit hesitant, but I convinced her that it wouldn't affect our relationship and I was OK with it if she was.

Dad has an average dick and is a bit overweight. We go over to his house and I convince him to get undressed to try on some new clothes on his birthday while my fiance waits in the other room. He gets naked, and I call her in.

He is surprised to say the least. And then he is shocked when she walks up to him and kneels down and takes his cock in her hand and pops it in her mouth and begins a sensuous BJ. She gives his dick a good workout, but then starts to deep throat him (which shocked me!). It didn't take long before her blasted a massive load into her mouth (he'd been saving it up for ten years, so he has a full sack). She let the cum splash out of her mouth, run down her chin and drip onto her dress. Then she looked up at him and swallowed what was left.

He was speechless for several minutes, and then said "Thank you for that!" When I talked to my fiance later than night, she said she was glad she could bring him some relief. Don't know if there will be any follow-up, but it was rather amazing.

Attached: DSC473712.jpg (5153x3447, 1.77M)

Talk her into a 3 some