If it doesn't make you suicidal.

Drop acid faggot

fuck yes

what are the effects

annoying stupidity and slowness
laziness
inability to speak coherently

tldr; you dont need it, already a nigger

not worth taking. your withdraw isnt worth it.

Maybe if you rot your liver with it.

Otherwise it was the cleanest burning high I've ever had. I was put on it back when they said there was no potential for abuse. Now we know, and yeah side effects can be bad, but you have to do enough to get side effects (a lot) and the high itself is so great that I didn't even think of myself as being high until looking back on it.

Do it OP, just dont give yourself dementia by doing it every day for 5 years.

I was doing like 2.5-3 grams every time i got high about twice a day for a few weeks and i had no side effects

thank you for a real answer, recommend a dosage for first time? I have 10 pills 150mg

there is none you dumb fag

all of them

take two pills and in 30 minutes take another two, if you dont feel anything, take another 2 in 30 minutes

high doses of gab are common so dont be afraid if you end up taking over 1g of it

This. Don't skimp on your first high.

Only if you take it properly, here are some tips.

1. Take with fizzy pop as the acidity helps with absorption
2. Stagger them, meaning take one every 20 minutes as this method is way more successful at getting you high compared to downing 9grams in one go.
3. Eat food mid way through staggering to help with absorption as opposed to eating before
4. Take with tramadol for optimum high

Source - Been an prescription user for 10+ years

Hope this helps op

All right boys appreciate the input. Off I go

Appreciated brother

>4. Take with tramadol for optimum high
what does this do? I'm not OP but I have tramadol

I don't know the science behind it but opioids and anti convulsion medication were made for each other. I guess with all the alterations to grain signals caused by the meds gives a sense of high, not to mention the dopamine rush.

Again there are probably anons here who know the science behind it but in my experience taking tramadol with gabbies causes a torrent of euphoria and calmness to over come me.

*Brain signals

tset