Why is this brat so popular?

why is this brat so popular?

Attached: 1559691951106.jpg (1077x1077, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7KY5xZVdng
youtube.com/watch?v=mqejXs7XgsU
jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7159
youtube.com/watch?v=WuN7RvX7R78
youtube.com/watch?v=OAoPkVfeTo0&t9:43=&t=600
youtube.com/watch?v=EAmmUIEsN9A
youtube.com/watch?v=FWsM9-_zrKo
youtube.com/watch?v=IzH1OuqvaAg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not. She's only popular in 2nd world nations.

because people use her to push an agenda and need minors to appeal to peoples feelings and morals

Autist, child, whose extreme environmental support has struck a global (european) cord.

something about trump and liberals and hitler idk

cuz she's a hot loli.

> Swedish PC propagandarist
She has a PC nation backing her. She is autistic or has aspergers. Don't remember which one.

Lazytown fans grew up and are now crushing on a real life Trixie

mods jesus fucking christ

Aspergers is an autism spectrum disorder. Also aspergers is no longer a diagnosis.

Queen of the potatoes

BECAUSE SHES SAVING THE FUCKING WORLD YOU INSIGNIFICANT PIECE OF SHIT!!! NAME 1 FUCKING THING! JUST. ONE. FUCKING. THING. THAT YOU’VE DONE IN YOUR LIVE THAT EVEN %1 AS BRAVE AS THIS “BRAT”!

She is a puppet after all

Tard

She's probably put more carbon in the air traveling to all these places than normal people do in their everyday lives. She's a hypocrite, and you're a dumb dumb.

Who the fuck is this now?

Jew media
climate change serves as "the great distraction" all while they continue to flood the west with mexicans in USA or africans and arabs in Europe.

and says Silly words that can mean anything

When we grow up we'll both be models
And our sports car will not be toy
And I wonder if we'll remember
When we were two preteen models

Attached: 20190607_223327.jpg (362x406, 64K)

Because she is backed by a PR company and they're good at what they do

>She's probably put more carbon in the air traveling to all these places than normal people do in their everyday lives.
This.

You judge me wrong. I'm för Greta. But every thread needs a provocative headline.

Attached: foto-greenpeace-trump-vor-elbphilharmonie-1.jpg (1551x1011, 381K)

Attached: EPget39.jpg (72x54, 1K)

In a book written by her mother it is claimed Greta can see carbon in the air

brainwashed kid to lure people into thinking the world will soon end because of humans.
in reality the money gained from the climate hoax will go into some bankers account, and eventually used for crazy sex and drugs parties for the elite.

there are sites where you are not even allowed to be sceptical about the climate hoax. that's how desperate they are.

She's literally not tho. Her entire stance is "you're not doing enough". No solution, no plan, no idea. She's still waiting on someone else to solve the problem. That's called whining.
And i get that she's a kid and that she doesn't really have the opportunity to actually change much, but that's why she shouldn't be the face. But cute innocent faces sell, so here we are baiting retards again.

>Greta can see carbon in the air

Attached: 1495217627739.jpg (736x552, 62K)

shes not cute though

she is the goblin too save the world

She doesn't fly anywhere even when she speaks internationally

Heil Greta!

Attached: greenP06.png (806x455, 591K)

she can hear methane too

People need religion. She is the Jesus of the climate church with its growing numbers of priests.

Well she is part potato so who knows

Young, virgin... retarded. Yeah..

>Implying you wouldn't grab her by those Wednesday Addams pigtails and fuck the innocence out of her til her knees gave out and then some if you were promised you'd never get caught
With just a hint of mascera running down her cheek

Attached: Greta-Thunberg-e1548438820504.jpg (410x230, 14K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=J7KY5xZVdng

She looks like she fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down. Either that or God was half thinking about making her have downs syndrome and never committed to a decision.

kinda cute

Attached: 56197342_850376128633210_6781017917269228196_n.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

Fuck a European white girl whining about how climate change is scary and how we should do something.

I want an American white boy who realizes the shit is hopeless and how if God wants to flood us we should let him.

komander greta

Attached: 5c7bf869c16f2.jpg (700x526, 59K)

fetal alcohol syndrome, her mom is a massive freak.

She is a liar. She says NOBODY cares about the Environment and NOBODY does anything to try to alleviate the Environment. She is a stingy teenager who says "why even bother getting an education when nobody cares about the Environment anyways". She doesnt have any solutions for problems except: We should just stop doing anything that harms the Environment. If she controlled the news wed be bombarded 24/7 with how we are fucked and Everything that is fucking up the Environment.

The worst part is that I agree that we humans have fucked up the climate but I still cant take her seriously.

hey

Attached: 59079352_301642274064900_3621758934043645866_n.jpg (750x750, 87K)

She isn’t, and she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

And climate change is a natural cycle.

E

Attached: EPget34.jpg (378x252, 20K)

I love how absolutely SEETHING you guys are over this girl being celebrated and paraded. That clearly stings here.

Really? Why dont they put actual scientist and start debating IF there is a REAL problem as this little shit wants us to think. Plus using a kid for an agenda is just pathetic! Even in the comments from people you realize that they are for Great because they feel SORRY for her and/or how adorable she is!

>celebrated
Kek, where? Let’s see if anyone knows or cares who she is a year from now.

Okay so cars trains boats dont have a carbon footprint?? You think electricity is generated without a carbon footprint or what?

Are you so sure that there is an actual problem with co2??

the co2 rose from 200 ppm to 400 ppm
The o2 is around 200.000ppm and N is around 750000 ppm

The co2 is done nothing but to promote maybe a bit more the plant growth and as in the past cools the planet. Thats right. Go read and ask professionals

yeah mate, totally agree with that! i had fapped to her many times!

I never said anything about flying. Any combustible engine emits co2

Because lefty pedos have a boner for downies.

this picture makes me wonder.
he's ripping a paper that originally read PRO-CLI-MATE TEC-TION and turning it into CLI-MATE PRO-TEC-TION.
isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

E is the 5th letter of the alphabet

Pro-cli tec-mate tion?

Honestly nobody really cares about Europe or what goes on in that shit hole. Food, and historical locations are the only good things there.

Abstract: Trump is a jerk

Attached: 27--besondere-begegnung-mit-greta-thunberg---16-9---spoton-article-722182.jpg (940x529, 66K)

This pleb of a waste should know that deforestation and plastic in the seas is a much BIGGER problem than just some CO2 in the air. Carbon is everything. Carbon is life and its literally everywhere and we are made out of it.

Fucking politicians with their bullshit agenda to make more money and even tax they air you breath and soon how much you fart.

She is white

google this name Luisa-Marie Neubauer.

Attached: D7-LubtXYAAmSXZ.jpg (685x450, 73K)

I seriously have no fucking clue who this is

No certainly not. I do not let my faith in Greta destroy.

Attached: Greta Ikone Rahmen V 3.2.jpg (900x905, 153K)

stop

Attached: D7-Lr7jW4AEE4r5.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

Once upon a time Antarctica and the North Pole had no ice, the earths climate changed and they became ice covered, now the climate is changing again and methane and co2 trapped in the ice are being released (methane being the king of greenhouse gasses)

Factor in the billions of tons of carbon releases by forest fires and volcanoes.

Now is it really that hard to believe that what’s happening is natural? The planet doesn’t owe us any favours, it would probably prefer not having us around.

BUT GOVERNMENT NIGGERS NEED FERRARIS BRO!

They weren't covered in ice, because they were in a different part of the world, idiot. Plate tectonics is a thing.

Just think of all the people who want to keep the earth the same constantly. It's more detrimental than "global warming". Climate change is real and its natural.

Attached: EPlemonade6.jpg (512x768, 72K)

Ever hear of the ice ages?

Yeah. Pretty shit series of movies, tbh

Pretty sure user was talking about the poles

Because simple/stupid people are very easily emotionally manipulated by children, and the people using her are very aware of it.

Attached: 1427859262267.png (616x471, 560K)

Attached: 0947f4527eb06ef5809d5a1dfa228488ccc13a43efed4d32a51159e71c09ac49.jpg (625x625, 36K)

The poles wander.

pushing globalist agenda brainwashing kids and so on
who cares all lost

No, that's the jews

Almost the same, tbh

This

What the fuck are you talking about? They also shift.

Zing

Good infrastructure. Still a lot of nice and clean cities worth a visit. Good health care. Cheap food. Fast trains, although many of them are delayed. Yes, europe is going down. But I doubt that at the moment there is any better place to live. Regarding food, regarding nature and pretty cities/villages, regarding healthcare. Regarding average education of people. Regarding civilized behavior of majority of people.

Of course Poles shit. They are human, even if they don't seem like it.

Don't forget china is still dumping CFCs into the atmosphere and depleting the ozone

Yeah I didnt see the problem since the early 2000s. How so? What kind of propaganda was that back then? based on their bullshit we should be fried by now

This certainly explains why she produced autistic offspring.

Because humans are weak-minded and extremely impressionable. Skepticism seems to be disappearing.

I just want to know what type of connection was needed to put her in that position?
Why choose her, why not an actual scientist/s? Whats going on

We're pretty much fucked

Attached: earth_temperature_timeline_2x.png (370x7479, 1.34M)

last hero

Attached: greta.png (840x485, 717K)

Ignore the literal mouth breathing drooling retards. She might not be saving the world but she definitively is bringing awarness to a very serious issue which I wholeheartedly respect. That's being said I LOVE CLIMATE LOLIS!!!111

Teenagers having a hard-on and lonely brain-fried 20's faggots
/thread

speak for yourself faggot

>she definitively is bringing awarness

No, she is not. Literally not one single person in this world is now aware these issues exist because of her when previously they were unaware. No one. 'Awareness' is nothing. It's the same as calling her a hero because she stood next to a car crash scene and pointed and yelled 'wow, look at that!'. Don't be so infant-tier naive.

Fake news, my friend. Amnesty International has awarded her and the fridays for future movement their annual human rights award. She is great and everybody loves her. Except for reactionary cunts like you.

you're exaggerating, plenty of people have never heard of global warming, and it is very likely at least one will now learn about it
with 7 billion people, huge coincidences happen all the time

You are exactly the kind of lowest common denominator general public sucker that this stuff is designed for. Congratulations on being -the- standard.

Saving the world by complaining other people aren't saving the world.

PEOPLE AREN'T SAVING THE WORLD YOU GUYS NEED TO SAVE THE WORLD.

Sweet, I'm a hero now too.

no I'm just nitpicking your choice of words because I'm autistic so I like to be annoying
(and then I cry when people finally teach me a lesson)

know this: we autists know exactly what we're doing, we just have utter disdain for others even though we feel guilty and hate ourselves, we try to be moral and humble but then we brag about it, we're really shitty and inconsistent people

> we're really shitty and inconsistent people

10/10 review other than some of you have no fucking clue what's going on, just like the normal people. Being autistic does not = seeing the matrix.

of course not, but we know we're being annoying
people think "nobody can be this much of an asshole, he must not understand how annoying he is being", but we do now, we just get away with it because we ARE retarded in most other ways

it's like a brown person who doesn't know not to shit on the street, we forgive him for that, but it makes him realize he can get away with shit so he starts raping little boys even though that isn't even part of his culture

Because she's a little girl with autism discussing "important" matters

She is?

left wingers can't admit they're pedophiles so they have to invent reasons to worship children

kill yourself

>Why dont they put actual scientist and start debating IF there is a REAL problem
Are you retarded actual scientists have been talking about climate change as an issue for DECADES. Smooth brained dipshits like you constantly demand 'debate' on the issue as if it would change your snowflake mentality

Do you actually expect libtards to use their brain for their stupid signs and sculptures?

this

Wow what an amazing answer. you shurely showed him, such an intellectual response. Spoken like a liberal

Idiot, listen here. Climate change is happening not for decades but for millions of years. Its not to debate if theres climate change but if theres such an alarming carbon footprint that leads to disaster.

fucking loser

Her mom is famous and has money, she's a young cute girl in most peoples eyes and she talks about an issue a lot of young people find important.

Recipe for success, really.

You pathetic plebs, climate change is happening for million of years.

But what exactly is important here? Co2 isnt an issue as they make it seem. Deforestation is.

Climate change happens anyway weather people like it or not

But she is. I know what you mean but a huge a huge proportion of the population doesn't know how serious the issue is. The fact of the matter is that if we don't do something our generation is doomed and that is also her message.

Sure, but try to tell the general public. Climate change is the hot topic right now, a young girl talking about infront of grown ups is bound to be something people will like.

That's it really. Who would people idolize more? A grey haired old man talking facts or a little girl who appears passionate?

Greenland lost an average of 286 billion tons of ice per year between 1993 and 2016, while Antarctica lost about 127 billion tons of ice per year during the same time period. That's a "recent" development you idiot.

The current scale of change is incomparable to natural climate cycles and if you had any kind of understanding of environmental science you would know this.
A 10 second search in google scholar returns dozens of papers on the effect of Carbon footprint but you need a 'debate' since you're too incompetent to do any reading yourself obviously.

If it lost that much ice my fellow dipshit for brains the oceans would rise and drown you.
1.332 billion tons is all the water we have and you say 286 plus 127 melted. Where did it go fuckhead?

I am an environmental scientists thats why its so funny to read you guys. You know nothing about it and think a 200ppm rise in Co2 is the end of the world whereas millions of years ago it happened again and guess what? Nothing happened bbut if you think you are that important and can change the c02 or whatever be my guest.

Because she's being funded by Soros and other globalist NGOs.

To explain the climate change thing to normies:
Global Warming represents the largest kind of what is known as an "externality." Externalities are those results of human action which effect others unintentionally. Pollution is an example of an externality. Externalities justify violent intervention in order to stop rights violations, so they are one of the nostests favoritest things to Government. Externalities give Government an excuse to exercise/grow its power. Global Warming represents the largest theoretical externality possible: world destruction caused by industrial activity. This means that global warming represents the single largest potential cudgel for bureaucrats and technocrats to wield in order to milk even more resources out of productive people.

mostest*

ever heard about the rise of the sea level?
i even have to google for you idiots now

jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7159

Yeah ok! All i see is the temperature dropping. 5 years ago the temp was around 30c not its 22. Fuck off with your bullshit. You can pay the carbon footrpint taxes if you like and if you are serious about the environment stop using electricity and go plant some trees and collect plastic from the oceans.

You all act as if you care but you are ALL hypocrites!

>nasa

oh oh im convinced! Did it happen? Did you see any country going under water?? They said for years that the Netherlands would be first but nothing! ALl bullshit! Like al gore that the ice caps will melt! Also bullshit ! They are still there

And Antarctica is the size of Russia.

kek no it didnt.

The CO2 levels didn't RISE 200ppm, they WERE 200ppm. we passed 400ppm in 2013 and has been continually rising since. You are not an environmental scientist, I am. You're a retard with an opinion who can claim whatever bullshit you like on the internet.

you are so unbelievably stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=WuN7RvX7R78

Attached: 1555448527367.jpg (530x328, 34K)

Well, nuclear power plants are the only answer. Advocate to build them, or I will not believe that global warming is realky a problem.

I do advocate for nuclear power, the global budget for Fission research is roughly €1 Billion which is fuck all nothing in the grand scheme and has the largest potential for positive energy generation. However in the current timeframe increasing renewable energy to 100% of that which is generated will have a larger effect then developing Fission ever could.

>However in the current timeframe increasing renewable energy to 100% of that which is generated will have a larger effect then developing Fission ever could.
It would also totally destroy the world economy and probably kill millions of people. You leftists are so fucking myopic on economic matters.

It will happen eventually anyways spastic, non-renewable power will run out it's in the fucking name.
ironic that you criticise anyone's economic views when yours are clearly held up by corporate shilling.

>You leftists are so fucking myopic on economic matters
TBH, Society is more than the total of ist market. It is true that this will have a negative effect on the economy and that poverty will rise, sad but true. However, nothing can be achieved without taking risks and most things have downsides. The downside of renewable energy is poverty. The downside of oil and coal is death of all living things within a few decades. I choose the first option.

She's done more for my peepee than any other woman, so right

>nothing can be achieved without taking risks and most things have downsides.
>i will just throw the lives of millions of people into a meatgrinder to achieve my utopian vision
again, this is why this issue is so intense. One side is clearly anti-human.

Markets can and do solve problems better than governments.

Also, your entire position is based on the false premise of apocalypse. Climate science is one of the most corrupt sectors in history, and you are the definiton of a useful footsoldier idiot if you actually believe that AOC-tier retardation.

The only place I see her is on Yea Forums. Pretty sure you guys are just retarded

Attached: 1559393376202.jpg (888x499, 86K)

This man knows his autism

No he's only a jerk because he supports jews like you.

>i will just throw the lives of millions of people into a meatgrinder to achieve my utopian vision

false assumption. I'd rather call it Picking the lesser evil.

>Markets can and do solve problems better than governments.
while I agree with you there - at least partially, there are a lot of problems that a free market can not solve because their solution costs more than the short term economic growth can promise.

Anyone got pics of her feet?

Cry harder faggot, I don't know who this ugly down syndrome cunt is, but fuck off with your shilling.
>HUUUR DIS DOWNY CUNT IS DA BEST DUUURRR
You're probably as down syndrome as that ugly cunt is.

I'd fuck the tard out of her.

You're just mad because you can't figure out how to do anything meaningful with your life. I feel sorry for you.

Hahahah are you 100% retard ? cause you sound like it. This little girl has already accomplished more that you will do inn your life with that attitude

>brat

Attached: 1555419090763.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Come at me bro.

Attached: soph.png (750x400, 107K)

What the fuck? She is horribly ugly by nordic standards. A fucking weirtd ass borderline mongoloid looking shit. Probably has plenty of Sami blood in her. A fucking degenerate.

dunno who tis
and she got downs?

Who the fuck is that?

paul giamatti

Attached: 34624573.jpg (456x489, 70K)

test this if you don't believe me

1) open two search engines. Google and duckduckgo.

2) search the following in both search enginees: is climate change a hoax?

3) the top matches in google will be like.

"the 97% consensus on global warming"
and so on. Point is this. google will filter the search result to push their own agenda.

Google is way to big.

something is very very wrong here.

Eh, with all the failed Google projects in recent years, I'd be more afraid of Disney

That would take longer than three minutes...

Because she's a useful tool that gets dragged through the media.

Must not be too popular I have never seen her before

Disney is scary shit. Google, facebook and youtube however.. This is not the new mainstream. This is the STREAM. They have way to much power and it is so easy to see that they are pushing their own agenda. They are distorting the masses with misinformation. It is so easy to see. They are getting away with it because there are no real heros around like there was in the old /b .. there is only shit and undercover influencers for the jews

Attached: germanslol.webm (480x848, 1.93M)

They were 200ppm and now 400ppm so its a rise of 200ppm for your slow brain. keke

And even if they rise its beneficial to the plants! Idiot read what co2 does!Right now in your basement you have probably around 800ppm so what?? Fuck sake you armchair scientists think you know everything.

this.

are we meant to do this? does not doing this make us feeble?

You know there are people that works for google and youtube and facebook that will deplatform you if you say something they don't like.

also google got in troubles with U.S.A. a couple of days ago. They have been helping the chineese military or some shit. it is hard to find info on it in the mainstream news. Did you know this?

she is legal in sweden. no need to cry

Most important Greta question hasn't been asked yet tho. Are there nudes and have they been leaked?

"Brat" who has done more in her few years alive then you will ever accomplish in your lifetime

>nordic standards

Attached: a8d5eebc-8439-11e9-8191-82d4d89e21b5_web_scale_0.0898473_0.0898473__.jpg (568x397, 29K)

I remember other teenagers that were out to “raise awareness and make a difference”

They’re long forgotten and irrelevant now.

Attached: 481A971F-DC2E-4F52-81D5-C990F542195B.jpg (992x744, 80K)

And

Attached: 90B77ED8-DC24-489D-AC20-A3576240DF53.jpg (989x680, 28K)

WTF

WAIT FOR IT

Attached: D8b8v3cW4AAKUGr.jpg (900x1200, 338K)

little shittface. i feel sorry for her and the lies she believes. Such a waste of time to believe the world is going to shit.

this crusty mongoloid is disgusting

not this

retard, educate yourself!

why would scientists all over the world support it then, retard?

example?

not this; i reduced my carbon dioxide output considerablely because of her and because of scientists for future.

I don't who this retard girl is.

Spain.-

thousands of scientists back her all over the world. you're an idiot if you think its a big conspiracy. you just believe everything your orange leader says.

she and the school strike for future movement came up with a plan. inform yourself before you post bullshit.

you shit

Attached: 56723987_2366148220287776_975937198262327586_n.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

>And climate change is a natural cycle.
you're a retard

i know she is young but she looks like 70 already if you keep starring at her eyes.

What is it then you fucker?

google "scientists for future". they support greta and the school strikes.

she did more to reduce carbon dioxide than you ever have or will.

for the most part (4.6 billions) of earths history there was never ice. We happen to have ice like in the ice age. Look up earth inclination towards the sun etc and youll understand why climate change exist because of natural causes and the biggest one is solar flares.

durrhurr

I dont think so. Never driven a car, never took a plane or any kind of public transport and my energy is produced by solar panels. I make my own food and water as well as biofuel out of water with electrolycis in case i need some.

Dont tell me she walked to italy. keke

she's right though

huurrrduurrrr duuurrhuururrr

fcking summer

first of all,i thought this kid had fucking downs so i googled her,look at this little twat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 5.09.52 PM.png (1215x285, 106K)

back to redddddddit faggots

wow she is fun to be around

its either she is depressed or her whole family.

>selective muting.
Sounds like a bitch syndrome

kek she gave up flying. good cause now i dont think the little cunt is gonna hop on a boat and come to the u.s. to rally with all the other vegan,soy chugging retards

netherlands and germany have built dams. without those dams those countries would have already lost a lot of ground.

yo her parents are huge fucking cucks,this girl needs the shit slapped outta her

She initially reminded me of Uncle Fester from the Adddams Family, the tv show, not the movie. Now, not so much.

she reduced and further works on reducing the carbon dioxide of others.

not because or "ice melting".Check your facts!

Do you really believe that CO2 is that harmful as they represent? Did you do an actual research or a basic search? Do you know the levels of co2 in your room right now? probably around 500to 800ppm but you still live.

Its all about taxation. Be ready to pay for something that doesnt exist

Good for her, methane is the real danger for the climate.

Even if she is, there are only about seven governments who are complying sufficiently. Most are rated insufficient while some are rated critically insufficient. Other than talk, very few viable solutions are being employed.

She sounds fucking horrendous. Imagine what she'll be like as an adult, having all this bullshit indulged her whole life.

Also, holy fuck Sweden, what the fuck has HAPPENED to you? Where are your spines? Where are your balls? Where is your dignity? How have you become so broken?

Attached: 1505266408017.png (1039x559, 261K)

he-hee n-no I wouldn't...

Attached: 1531685474593.gif (212x212, 1.02M)

fake news

i don't need to do all that, there are enough scientists around the world who do that for me. who are you to think they are all wrong?

do you speak german?:
youtube.com/watch?v=OAoPkVfeTo0&t9:43=&t=600
the woman who speaks there is Prof. Dr. Karen Helen Wiltshire from the Alfred-Wegener-Institut Helmholtz-Zentrum for Polar- und Seascience (AWI): she says that the sea level in the north sea rises 1-3,7 millimeters per year and without the dams the netherlands and germany would be affected by that.

(((Neubauer)))
PURE COINCEDENCE

she's the leader of the german part of the school strike movement. so what?

Because its Sweden

(((German))) she sure is fellow White people

its lyrics from the bing bang song

You literally said "air traveling" that is flying

Who is this freak and why does she have down syndrome

you're an idiot

Greta is a cute Girl!

Attached: 1559477040126.png (634x787, 512K)

I've never heard of her until Yea Forums. She is not talked about at all on any local news TV or radio broadcast here in Michigan. No one care. At least not in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAmmUIEsN9A

3D Greta?

Attached: Lolicit-Magazine-Xanya-Kitchen-12.jpg (1650x1275, 278K)

underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=FWsM9-_zrKo

youtube.com/watch?v=IzH1OuqvaAg

Like what?
You mean those Australian kids demanding the shutdown of a coalmine and full switch to renewable energy? You notice there's not a single engineer among them? We're not at a point to switch yet. Anything gained by renewables will be lost thricefold in manufacture distribution and maintenance. We're not there yet.

Still tho, I'm actually curious what her solution is. So curious I read about 5 articles and they all say the same: she's just demanding adults do more.
You can't give her credit for other nations like Switzerland demanding free public transpo with higher taxes.

Also read the controversies

She looks like a fucking mongoloid so I'm guessing she's a mongo

I would jizz on her

I am the great Cornholio!

would you ?

Attached: 6278a63c-1996-43c9-a7ef-1a8d7bb91c19_1556074138.jpg (704x396, 30K)

I'd piss in her mouth

I speak internationally with little carbon footprint. Get a good camp, a good mike and a neutral background and just let the talk commence. Works great, and I get to travel less. Travelling is fun when you don't have to do it. But after a few years its just a fucking hassle.

>The co2 is done nothing but to promote maybe a bit more the plant growth and as in the past cools the planet. Thats right. Go read and ask professionals
I did. They say you're a misguided idiot.
It's like starting a fire in a house and expecting everything to be fine because there's a glass of water in there, and water puts out fires.

>You mean those Australian kids demanding the shutdown of a coalmine and full switch to renewable energy? You notice there's not a single engineer among them? We're not at a point to switch yet. Anything gained by renewables will be lost thricefold in manufacture distribution and maintenance. We're not there yet.

But we are.
Solar panels have been giving a net gain for almost a decade. Windmills as well.

Coal mines are just reliable and convenient for people who already have them. They are not necessary. They are just cheap.

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

holy shit thats a SMALL dick...

The very existance of mankind and its steady growth is the biggest problem for and damage to nature... We are the problem and we can't fix it because we would need to erase mankind. Thats why all the activism is void.

I need TP for my bunghole