Do leftists in America think they have no healthcare simply because they don't have a career?

Do leftists in America think they have no healthcare simply because they don't have a career?
Serious question here.
Cause I know people careers give them privatised healthcare. For a fact.

Attached: A3820368-53A7-45F1-B834-554E78B39F3A-269-0000000B7F37B46F.png (700x294, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLRlTfC8uAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have private healthcare. It's great. No copays. No premiums. No waiting lists like Europe and Canada. American healthcare for folks with jobs is literally better than anywhere in the world.

How are you going to attempt to insult the left when you can’t even put together a coherent fuckin sentence?

Cope

What am I coping about? My cushy first world lifestyle?

youtube.com/watch?v=iLRlTfC8uAU

lol i have medicare at 42 because i'm supposed to be mentally ill. haven't needed the doctor in 20 years and the last time was only to get an x-ray of a fractured pinkie toe so i could get out of being late one day at work one single morning and they threatened to fire me over it in january 2002.

Does OP think? I know for a fact he doesn't.

I don't mind a wait list when it's free.

You will mind when you have a broken arm or sick child and there's 80 Somalians with a runny nose in front of you.

Or when they tell your kid her luekemia treatment can't start until Christmas.

Or grandma that her hip surgery isn't economically wise because she could die soon, and should pick out a coffin instead.

It would literally only benefit poor people and those already on welfare. The healthcare isn't free you pay for it with ludicrous taxes, and guess who doesn't pay taxes?
And before you ask, no I don't give a shit about little Timmy and no I don't want 50% of my income to go towards getting him cancer treatment. I am very capable of donating to charity if I want.

This didn't hold up very well did it.
Have you learnt something new today?

Completely agree.
Our NHS is not fit or purpose

>fuck lil Timmy
Gonna pay 10k just so he can take it for granted, play fortnite every day and become a zoomer incel retard

>implying socialized medicine doesn't work in many other western countries
my guess is you have it too in your country OP

Attached: 1552103989419.png (540x539, 156K)

Yes. And I had to wait two days bleeding out before I could get surgery.
That's considered incredibly fast. Due to the fact I was literally dying.

STILL HAD TO WAIT THO

What i don't understand is my health care has been taking $47 a week out of my pay check but if i wanna go to the hospital i have to pay a $250 deductible even though they been taking $47 a week from me every week.

where the fuck is my $47 going if it isn't going toward my deductible.

fuck health insurance

>didn't bleed out after 2 days
>hospital
must have been a helluva period Natasha

They had a god damn air pressure thing wrapped around my leg to stop the bleeding and it was held up in the air.
Are you autistic user?

must not have been that serious then.

Yeah you're fully autistic.

People wait months for organ transplants. Is that not that serious?
Holy shit you're dumb lol.

>confirmed not serious
did you step on a tack or some shit lol?

Tf are you even.
I have no patience for autists.

and I have no time for babies who go to the hospital for stubbing their toes

You're fully retarded.
Like FULLY.

lol you can't even think of a good continuation of your story about your oh-so gruesome injury. made it up, didn't you?

i agree with this guy. you're pretty fucking gay.

and you're flailing, it's adorable. tell me more about this shark attack or whatever left your leg dangling by sinew

Who's man is this?
Is he out on day release or something?
I was stabbed in the thigh you fucking cuck.

>For a fact.
NO that is not a fact.

Many JOBS offer insurance.
Many of the those the employee pays a portion of the premium, which can be pretty expensive if you need to cover spouse/family

THOSE are facts

took you awhile to come up with something so mundane. you were treated promptly, in the USA you probably wouldn't even have had surgery.