*braps directly down your throat*

hehe. oops!!

Attached: 1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/7659209/#7659211
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COUGH COUGH Y WUD U DDO DAT!!!!!!1

Attached: aw geez.gif (640x480, 190K)

you dont know anything, do you?

Attached: 1557374741946.png (900x423, 276K)

boy

hes a cute boy

Attached: 1557373834187.jpg (549x603, 42K)

hey what happened to no fetish posts? you said you never made fetish posts anymore mfw

This thread isn't mine. Like I said, I don't post disgusting shit anymore, my reputation here is just so bad now that everyone just assumes every disgusting post was made by me.

oh it's not?
*puts on ridiculously oversized spy glasses*
HMM HMM HMMM....... OH WHAT'S THIS..... OH....... archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/7659209/#7659211
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE FILE POSTED..... WITH THE EXACT SAME FILENAME TOO...... I THINK YOU ARE...... LYING! EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW GOOD SIR! THIS IS THE FETISH POLICE AND WE HAVE A WARRANT!

I shouldn't have to explain myself for something I didn't do. From my perspective, as someone who knows this thread isn't mine, coincidence is the only explanation. I understand how you might be inclined to reject that explanation out of hand, and, in doing so, you'd be rhetorically sound. As such, it seems your lies triumph over the truth once again.

you and "dandy" are the only people with the exact filename so it's either you or him
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto
never forget that EVERYTHING you post here will be saved forever and it WILL be used against you. if you're part of the shitshow ruining this board we will FIND YOU and we will USE IT AGAINST YOU. WE ARE LEGION. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET. EXPECT US.

Actually, wait a minute, you're right, when you said same filename, I assumed you meant one of those generic all-numbers filenames you get when you save an image from [s4s]. But now that I've actually looked at the filename, this OP image does not have that kind of filename.

Someone either saved this image from the same non-[s4s] source as I did, or renamed it specifically to post this thread and antagonize me. I'm not full enough of myself to imagine the latter, so I'll have to assume the prior. But if I did imagine the latter, I'd be inclined to believe you were the one who did it.

>I'd be inclined to believe you were the one who did it
haha oh shit i could start doing that! good ass great ass fucking idea!

Nice try, but the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure you already did start doing it. In fact, this may not have even been your first thread in that vein.

It would make an awful lot of sense considering the grudge you seem to have against me. You go around posting threads that look like the kind of garbage I used to post, and then accusing OP of being me when it's actually you.

Like I said, normally I wouldn't be full enough of myself to dream up a theory like that. But it's you we're talking about here. I'd put it past anyone else, but not you, given how obsessed you seem to be with tracking me down.

i don't have a grudge against you i have a grudge against everyone

That doesn't make a difference in this particular case. If you have a grudge, you'd be inclined to pull off this kind of stunt. And it would explain where all the gross fetish threads are coming from.

listen buddy even if you think pretending to be someone else still fools people you know i still know it's really you. you know it in your heart. or well in your case in your stinky fart butt.

Actually what I know in my heart is that I didn't make this thread, or any other thread in its vein.

You've already admitted you keep mistaking my identity on purpose. It's not a leap to imagine you'd start making your own threads for the purpose of doing so, or even that you may have been doing just that from the very beginning.

it's funny how OP never shows up and like... confirms they're someone else. almost like the thread is just there as decoration. filling empty shelf space. it's a classic mistake of an amateur psyop creator.

I know, right? Almost like OP wants to give the impression that I'm OP.

but "OP" did show up before when we had this same conversation before you invented the impersonation psyop. let's pretend OP is neither me or you. who do you suppose it could be then? there aren't that many posters left on [s4s].

Why should I accept your premise that OP isn't you when you've already admitted to deceiving me once before?

i never did? i can pretend like someone else is you for strategic reasons but that mostly happens when someone pretends to be doremiposter. giving an obvious impersonation merit so to speak.

>i never did?
>now you're getting it

truthfully i wasn't sure if that thread was made by you but i still said so and when you showed up i knew it was

It wasn't though. I showed up to see if you would say it was made by me. Lole and behold, you did.

But I know you don't believe that. Or at least would like me to believe you don't believe it. I'm still not entirely convinced you didn't make that thread yourself.

Regardless, in that thread, you did still admit to deliberately mistaking my identity on a consistent basis. You admitted to deceiving me. Hence, my grounds in believing you're the one behind these threads.

[s4s] is truly the greatest circus performance i've ever seen

The greatest circus performance you've ever done, you mean.

Your audience isn't amused.

amusing dubs

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 1407867893781.jpg (700x700, 165K)

amusing face

Attached: sqush.png (883x53, 21K)

*fugs yuri's butt*
heh.#rekt

Attached: 1543522106471.png (590x564, 15K)